Craft Stall = +4 Skill?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Cooking » Craft Stall = +4 skill?
Craft Stall = +4 skill?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-01-05 07:25:21  
I've been super lazy with my GP and now I'm getting round to getting my GP items.

If I understood Wiki right, getting my Culinarian's Emblem and getting the Stall crafted gives me +4 cooking skill. I'm skeptical though, because this is a huge boost for 15k GP (and a small Gil cost for getting the other ingredients).

Am I missing something?
 Leviathan.Bladefury
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Bladefury
By Leviathan.Bladefury 2012-01-05 07:55:31  
You need the stall PLUS the other furnishings (Cordon Bleu Set & Cooking Sign Board). All of these in your Mog House for the Mega Moglification: Cooking.
 Lakshmi.Tulkas
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Tulkas 2012-01-05 08:02:14  
I have the bonecraft stall but no other furnishings and have the megamoglification effect. However, the stall alone wont give +4, iirc.

There's a thread somewhere on the bg crafting forum where testing was done with the stalls, but I don't have the link handy.
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2012-01-05 08:04:37  
I got mega moglification: cooking with just the stall.
No signboard, no cordon bleu set.

My MH only has the Stall, a Panetiere and 2 lamps on said stall. Mandy and Snoll
 Leviathan.Bladefury
user: Bladefury
By Leviathan.Bladefury 2012-01-05 08:07:25  
Lakshmi.Tulkas said: »
I have the bonecraft stall but no other furnishings and have the megamoglification effect. However, the stall alone wont give +4, iirc. There's a thread somewhere on the bg crafting forum where testing was done with the stalls, but I don't have the link handy.

Interesting - I never tried taking down my fleece & signboard to see if the "megamoglification" effect stayed. Would have figured if nothing else, it would drop it down to just the base moghancement.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2012-01-05 08:13:57  
You'll get the title "Mega Moglification" with just the stall, but if you have the two prior furnishings (150k and 200k items) you'll end up with a +5 skill for all 3 furnishings (in my case, +1 from Gilt Tapestry, +1 from signboard, and +3 from stall). This is in comparison to any 2/3 or just the stall gives you a +2 from the stall.

Source-

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/101158-New-Guild-Point-Item-Thread/page3

See post 58 from Zouri. She crafts so damn much that I'll take what she says over most others I see posting. If you need to see more testing/etc, check out the HQ thread, also in the crafting forum.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-01-05 08:49:30  
The stall is +4. My friend tested it when he leveled his smithing. The signboard only gives you less chance of item loss upon break, it doesn't give you any + skill.
 Lakshmi.Rearden
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-01-05 09:00:53  
My Leathercrafting mule has the Stall, gloves, and body.

When synthing Dusk Gloves (Lv99) I am able to T1 the synth though the use of gear, support, and stall.

100+2+3+(Stall=5)=110.
[+]
 Sylph.Washburn
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2012-01-05 09:02:51  
I just wish cloth would get their special GoV +2 neck so i can T1 dalmaticas already.
By javelinx 2012-01-05 09:41:26  
I think the stalls were broken when they came out with them, they've always given mega moglification with just the stall, i think it gives that automatically, but only +1, some kind of glitch, not a ton o testing, but i have all of the gp items and went 0/56 on blood scale mail the last time i made a run of that, and on lower lvl recipes i'm always 10%~
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-01-05 09:45:00  
Assuming I've understood everything right in this thread and the one over on BG, the stall is at least +2~3 without any of the other GP items?

Also, I didn't know Buche des Etoiles existed and definitely didn't expect +5 cooking skill from it =O!

Looks like I have some MH rearranging to do.

The help's much appreciated guys ^^

Also Cele, I appreciate that link, I'll have to have a good look through that thread and the HQ one.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [632 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
user: Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2013-09-28 12:31:47  
so w/o crafting stall if ya get megamoglification with these u get +5 skill? I finaly decided what craft to finish to 100 or w/e and looking to get the perks along the way
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
user: Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2013-09-28 12:32:06  
also sry for the necro bump :D
By Elmout 2013-09-28 12:52:09  
stall alone is +5, it overwrites other furnishings. not sure where this +4 etc is coming from. but its been tested lol. unless i'm missing something here? best example i can give is while i was levelling smithing from 103-104 i had no furnishings except the stall + apron+hands+neck+adv (+12) and was able to hq cursed breastplate(-1) at T1 rate.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [461 days between previous and next post]
By Heimdel 2015-01-02 18:58:02  
What is the full set of furnishings that enhance cookign skill?
 Fenrir.Magi
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-01-02 19:29:25  
You only need the stall to have the most you can get from furniture.. I believe it's like that with every craft. People were confused at first to how much +skill stalls give but Josiahfk answered it spot on from his post above yours. It could be due to a ninja fix, but I'm positive the stall gives +5 now because I wouldn't be able to t1 a lot of synths if it wasn't.