SCH Tabula Rasa Macros / Sc ?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » SCH tabula rasa macros / sc ?
SCH tabula rasa macros / sc ?
 Bismarck.Ascrookshanks
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Lumos
By Bismarck.Ascrookshanks 2012-01-12 18:25:36  
What are most scholars using for their macros (or sc) for their Tabula Rasa use nowadays (and I don't just mean Embrava and Kaustra, but everything leading to it, plus other spells and DoTs)?

Please write out your macro or sc so I can make some good comparisons and judge which ones I should try to use more often.

Thanks!! (I am just now coming back to the game after a very long illness and absence from the game.)
 Lakshmi.Galith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galadriel
By Lakshmi.Galith 2012-01-12 19:50:28  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/20702/efficient-sch-macro-set-up-more/2/

Asking about scholar macros is an extensive explanation. The link contains a little bit on how to set up your macros. Greggles includes a 2 book set but you'd have to swap macro books for that which would be somewhat a pain. There are additional tricks if you use spellcast and windower macros.
 Bismarck.Ascrookshanks
By Bismarck.Ascrookshanks 2012-01-12 22:36:23  
Lakshmi.Galith said: »
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/20702/efficient-sch-macro-set-up-more/2/

Asking about scholar macros is an extensive explanation. The link contains a little bit on how to set up your macros. Greggles includes a 2 book set but you'd have to swap macro books for that which would be somewhat a pain. There are additional tricks if you use spellcast and windower macros.

Nah, I wasn't asking about ALL macros...I have sc for that anyway.
I was specifically asking about Tabula Rasa macros or sc that ppl are using :)
 Lakshmi.Greggles
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2012-01-12 23:02:58  
Tabula Rasa lasts for 3 minutes now, so there's no real reason to have to scrunch stratagems up like you did before. What I used to do is have Tabula Rasa take me to a different macro book then I'd have the stratagems lined up based on what spell I wanted to use.

Alt 1, Set 1: Parsimony, /macro set 2
Alt 1, Set 2: Alacrity, /macro set 3
Alt 1, Set 3: Ebullience, /macro set 4
Alt 1, Set 4: Nuke , /macro set 5

This was before Spellcast. Now, with spellcast you can make it one macro press that you can spam such that parsimony will activate Alacrity / Ebullience based on which buffs you have. I don't remember how I did that lol. But I took the idea from Kaeko, I think his blog is still up(kanican.livejournal.com I think? I don't remember). You can get some neat tricks from him on macroing SCH.

If you wanted an XML, here it is. Note that you need two xmls to work this, include.xml and the SCH. I made it simpler than it used to be to make it a bit more user friendly. If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I'll try to answer them. The variables are handled in the include, you'll want to look at them to see what they do. I put a short explanation of all the non staff and obi variables. Some variables don't matter to SCH but as I use the variable list for all of my jobs, it includes variables such as Melee or TP, you can ignore those safely.

SCH.xml:

Include:
 Bismarck.Ascrookshanks
By Bismarck.Ascrookshanks 2012-01-13 11:44:21  
Darn it, I could have sworn that when Embrava and Kaustra came out, that someone wrote a a really good macro for Tabula Rasa with these two (and other stuff in there as well), but I can't seem to find it in all the forum topics here.
Maybe it was on another forum, but I usually only read this one...hmmm.

If anyone sees it anywhere, or has a good one, please post it here. THX!
 Bismarck.Ascrookshanks
By Bismarck.Ascrookshanks 2012-01-14 09:39:05  
Lakshmi.Greggles said: »
Tabula Rasa lasts for 3 minutes now, so there's no real reason to have to scrunch stratagems up like you did before. What I used to do is have Tabula Rasa take me to a different macro book then I'd have the stratagems lined up based on what spell I wanted to use.

Alt 1, Set 1: Parsimony, /macro set 2
Alt 1, Set 2: Alacrity, /macro set 3
Alt 1, Set 3: Ebullience, /macro set 4
Alt 1, Set 4: Nuke , /macro set 5

This was before Spellcast. Now, with spellcast you can make it one macro press that you can spam such that parsimony will activate Alacrity / Ebullience based on which buffs you have. I don't remember how I did that lol. But I took the idea from Kaeko, I think his blog is still up(kanican.livejournal.com I think? I don't remember). You can get some neat tricks from him on macroing SCH.

If you wanted an XML, here it is. Note that you need two xmls to work this, include.xml and the SCH. I made it simpler than it used to be to make it a bit more user friendly. If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I'll try to answer them. The variables are handled in the include, you'll want to look at them to see what they do. I put a short explanation of all the non staff and obi variables. Some variables don't matter to SCH but as I use the variable list for all of my jobs, it includes variables such as Melee or TP, you can ignore those safely.

SCH.xml:

Include:

Sorry, but I can't find where your Tabula Rasa is at in these .xml's
Could you please tell me the line numbers in your .xml's for what I am looking for? THX!