Direct Credit Card Payments Now Accepted!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Direct Credit Card Payments Now Accepted!
First Page 2
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-01-26 03:24:20  

After receiving plenty of helpful feedback from our customers, we have worked these past few months to implement new payment options for billing. First we introduced additional payment methods for purchasing Crysta, then user-specified amounts of Crysta, and now we're pleased to announce that customers can directly enter credit and debit card information to handle subscription payments. To access the new payment options, simply log into the Square Enix Account Management System!

We hope these new features help to make the FINAL FANTASY XI experience as fun and rewarding as possible.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-01-26 03:25:17  
About time...
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2012-01-26 03:27:46  
To bad they waited so long and now a lot of people are just letting their account run out, lol.
By Artemicion 2012-01-26 03:28:00  
You mean we won't have to deal with Playspan, PayPal or that other German piece of ***that was notoriously fraudulent and shady?
Whoo hoo!

Oh wait... I don't play anymore.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-01-26 03:28:53  
yess!! i knew waiting to switch would pay off ;D

gonna switch first thing tomorrow and jump on test server :3
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2012-01-26 03:29:51  
Honestly, could have just switched once they let you buy the exact amount of crysta, lol.
 Carbuncle.Shayala
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Shayala
By Carbuncle.Shayala 2012-01-26 03:42:08  
Why do they always implement better payment methods a day or two after I have paid >.<
[+]
 Cerberus.Nahtaivel
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Nahtaivel
By Cerberus.Nahtaivel 2012-01-26 08:42:55  
Carbuncle.Shayala said: »
Why do they always implement better payment methods a day or two after I have paid >.<

Honestly i think they're doing us a favor. I know people including myself who have had issues changing payment methods soon before being billed. Doesn't end well...this would give some time to get everything situated before the next round of billing. Saves a lot of headache!
 Lakshmi.Rearden
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-01-26 08:53:21  
I think most people are looking for a way to get their money back, crysta wise, at this point.
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-01-26 09:00:15  
Ok, now I can switch payment info :D
 Bismarck.Artanticos
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Artanticos 2012-01-26 09:04:36  
I never changed my billing from the old system and its still working, If I go to this now, will I lose 5 days of 'game time' or will it not renew until the 1st?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2012-01-26 09:10:40  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
About time...
This was one of the things keeping from coming back, did not want to use CnB or that other nonsense.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-01-26 09:11:46  
paypal wasn't so bad, at least you don't have to worry about fraudulent charges with their system.

but the trick is now if I want to switch to this is to bring my crysta balance to 0... hmm...
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-01-26 11:27:40  
Finally, goodbye click and buy and the extra 30 cents a month!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Annex
user: Annex
By Sylph.Annex 2012-01-26 11:44:35  
After receiving plenty of helpful feedback from our customers, we have worked these past few months to implement new payment options for billing.

I think they mean complaints? :3

Glad to have this now though!!!
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-01-26 11:48:01  
haha, Annex gets all my [+]'s today
[+]
 Fenrir.Kelyn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Yummee
By Fenrir.Kelyn 2012-01-26 11:56:02  
I cant believe they never kicked me offline, I never changed my payment method. Time to finally make the swap. Lets hope there isn't another issue with paying for two accounts from one card. Fingers crossed.
 Quetzalcoatl.Zubis
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Zubis
By Quetzalcoatl.Zubis 2012-01-26 11:57:08  
Of course when they say "introduced" they mean "hired another company to process payments" but this time they've attempted to disguise it as their own service.

The payments are being processed on a site called https://na.gcsip.com which seems to be owned by a company called Global Collect.

They seem to have a better rep than Click and Buy after doing a few Google searches anyway.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-01-26 11:59:06  
Fenrir.Kelyn said: »
I cant believe they never kicked me offline, I never changed my payment method. Time to finally make the swap. Lets hope there isn't another issue with paying for two accounts from one card. Fingers crossed.

I've almost always paid for more than one account from the same card, usually issues like that are from the bank's end.

Get a better bank...

My gf's small bank wouldn't let her pay something on paypal because the address was foreign, that's ridiculous in a global economy...
By AsuraVanzan 2012-01-26 12:14:20  
Is this new company a USA based business I wonder? Am I still going to have to warn my bank every 30 days that an overseas company is going to charge my account the same charge that's been coming out of it for the last 5+ years? I hope this works better for everyone :)
By Rhaokin 2012-01-26 12:16:52  
Wow amazing! I want to switch ASAP but I wonder if it means I'm still going to be billed on the same date?
 Fenrir.Kelyn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Yummee
By Fenrir.Kelyn 2012-01-26 12:33:12  
SE has limited what you can purchase with the direct credit card. You can only use the credit card to pay for your monthly fees.

Security Tokens and additional game content can still only be purchased through Crysta or Click and Buy.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-01-26 12:33:56  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
About time...
This was one of the things keeping from coming back, did not want to use CnB or that other nonsense.

Right?!? Moving everything over sounded like a total cluster-*** from what I've read/heard. The last of the RL crew who still plays from Caisith (Errr...Ummm...Rag now?) got out of the whole transfer debacle. I wonder how he did it?
By Rhaokin 2012-01-26 12:38:14  
"Global Collect Services USA, Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA"

MSP = Member Service Provider

Yay Wells Fargo!
 Odin.Almont
user: Almont
By Odin.Almont 2012-01-26 15:30:02  
About frikkin' time. We'll see if their silly account "management" system rejects my cards, though. I just recently (finally) switched from Click & Buy and every card I tried returned errors from PlaySpan or whatever it's called. Blah.
By Rhaokin 2012-01-26 15:34:23  
It should work really easily. I switched just a while ago almost effortlessly, doesn't even make you go through that Verified by Visa crap. (Though my card already is VbV ready so who knows)

It only asks for Card Number, Expiration Date, and Security Code. One click after that and you're done! So, if you really wish, you could order a PayPal VISA debit card (free) and use that for this. :)
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-01-26 15:46:37  
/cheer!!!!!

/em sets off a Muteppo!
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-01-26 15:59:07  
lol yeah Wells Fargo is my bank anyway...
[+]
 Valefor.Shystie
サーバ: Valefor
user: Shystie
By Valefor.Shystie 2012-01-26 16:14:54  
I've never changed my payment information since 2005...except to update the new card when it expires. Wonder why I was never deactivated...
First Page 2