users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Quiebitiel kills or club/horn attestations
Quiebitiel kills or club/horn attestations
 Carbuncle.Niomi
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: NINiomi
By Carbuncle.Niomi 2012-02-17 23:32:44  
0/7 Attestation of Celerity so far on this stingy wench and I'm tired of tossing club and horn attestations. If anyone needs kills for their trials or the club/horn attestations, you're welcome to join us for our Beaucedine run. We trio this so don't expect to come in here and have us kill 10 Qtiels for you in a run, this is just an offer to grab a couple kills on your off time if you need them, or your attestations since I feel awful dropping them when someone might need them. Can send me a /tell in game or message on here, but /tell will probably get answered faster. Happy trails.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2012-02-17 23:45:37  
Thats really terrible :/ we were 1/1 then 4/5 when we did it for trial :/
 Carbuncle.Niomi
By Carbuncle.Niomi 2012-02-17 23:56:45  
Thought it couldn't get worse until some richards came and camped directly on top of us and grabbed the same few hydra we had been on for the past hour. They popped and went 1/1...karma, why hast though forsaken me?
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2012-02-18 00:39:45  
thats really crappy.. i shouted for like a hour giving away all attest when i did trial and nobody wanted it..
 Carbuncle.Niomi
By Carbuncle.Niomi 2012-02-19 00:38:44  
1/9 Good luck to anyone doing this. A word of advice and something we found as we went, if you're farming for pops, go to the Goublefaupe tower to farm there. A lot of WHM and BLM hydra in that area. Farming at the tower right by Qtiel we'd get maybe 1-3 pops a run, at the Goublefaupe tower we turned out 4 of them in 10 minutes because we could constantly be on a WHM or BLM.