[Asura] FC Leech Party Do You Need It?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » [Asura] FC Leech Party Do you need it?
[Asura] FC Leech Party Do you need it?
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-03-21 15:56:10  
Shouting right now, and am planning on shouting tomorrow for this too, possibly every day for a few weeks if I can make it viable. Support Non-RMT business!

If you need to hit 75, or 99, or need 30 merits, or just want to make an extra 400k~ from cruor, send me a tell in game and I'll let you leech my exp for 100k/hour, with the first hour being free(for building up the EXP chain).

Biggest thing to note is that you'll make at least 50k gil an hour from Cruor converting, so even if your capped on everything all 20 jobs 99 capped merits and all WSs, if you're doing nothing and just afk in Jeuno, might as well afk in my party and make gil while having fun elsewhere.

I'll go 5~10 hours per day for several days, possibly until I can finish my goal.

Keyers get in free, and I need 2 to start off. I can't leave without at least 10 buyers in the party, so there might be a wait at the start. Additionally willing to give deals out if you can help me build lights/pull, just send a tell in game.

This is Non-RMT, and I hope you choose my service over theirs. Doing this for my first relic.

Message me here or in game /tell Leonlionheart.

Edit: Unlike the other service, you don't have to put down 700k, you can pay by the hour at a minimum of 2 hours, as long as I meet a daily "quota."
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-03-21 17:44:36  
I mean even if you were RMTing it wouldn't really be my business >:
[+]
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2012-03-21 18:16:39  
100k hr? That Sdoowhaterthefkhisname is is 720k for 10hrs and thats like, 150k xp per hour. Where would you even FC at? Be pointless to try and run the Altep #6 guys out they never leave.
 Fenrir.Minjo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-03-21 18:21:40  
Asura.Lolserj said: »

There's also the part about RMT being better for the in-game economy than "legitimate" cleave parties. Like, a lot better for it.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-21 18:36:34  
Screw this. The ones on Fenrir pay us to leech, we don't pay them.
[+]
By wallawalla 2012-03-21 18:45:47  
Asura.Leonlionheart said: »

...I'll let you leech my exp for 100k/hour...Biggest thing to note is that you'll make at least 50k gil an hour from Cruor converting, ....if you're doing nothing and just afk in Jeuno, might as well afk in my party and make gil while having fun elsewhere.

Doesn't make sense to me, or am I just reading it wrong?
 Asura.Authority
user: Authority
By Asura.Authority 2012-03-21 19:03:48  
Ramuh.Austar said: »

How does this work? What is the benefit?
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-03-21 22:24:23  
wallawalla said: »

...I'll let you leech my exp for 100k/hour...Biggest thing to note is that you'll make at least 50k gil an hour from Cruor converting, ....if you're doing nothing and just afk in Jeuno, might as well afk in my party and make gil while having fun elsewhere.

Cruor exchange rate is 2.65:1 Gil:Cruor, so you actually make gil.

And I don't camp at flux 6 altep. There's a lot of other spots.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-21 22:25:27  
Asura.Authority said: »

Fenrir's RMT aren't exactly bright.
 Odin.Sawtelle
サーバ: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-03-21 22:27:16  
I tell the RMTs that if they dont invite me i'll make a shout, offer free spots and camp on top of them. The first time they said no. They no longer tell me no, because I proved I was serious :3
[+]
By Conkers 2012-03-21 22:44:51  
Easiest thing to do if you have rmt cleavers on your server is to go out on blue and thunderbolt to stop the wars tp then follow with cw and bye bye mobs. do that for few hours really dents the rmts buisness and gets them bad rep
By Zillion 2012-03-21 23:51:31  
Fenrir.Minjo said: »

There's also the part about RMT being better for the in-game economy than "legitimate" cleave parties. Like, a lot better for it.

que?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2012-03-22 00:09:02  
I love the RMT shouts on Rag. Half the time I pay for 6 hours, then go to sleep. Costs me like 300-400k after you haggle them down, and often they won't even kick me out after 6 hours. Have gotten an insane amount of Cruor this way.
 Fenrir.Curty
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2012-03-22 00:13:25  
Conkers said: »
Easiest thing to do if you have rmt cleavers on your server is to go out on blue and thunderbolt to stop the wars tp then follow with cw and bye bye mobs. do that for few hours really dents the rmts buisness and gets them bad rep
Also why arnt you just one shotting with charged whisker. you sir are nub.
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-03-22 00:14:43  

It also makes you a gigantic douchebag.

Edit: Suddenly, I realize who this is. Among the countless other blatantly obvious things that manage to fly by your keen intellect, it seems that RMT being extremely beneficial to the in-game economy and screwing legitimate players out of their money hasn't occurred to you. And before you begin putting on a self-righteous act about the legitimacy of those players' finances, lets not forget that you've quite verifiably just finished botting over 100 million gil.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-03-22 00:15:40  
What happened to "One Shot One Kill"?
[+]
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2012-03-22 09:36:30  

I would have thought doing something like that would give you a bad rep.
[+]
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-03-24 14:24:20  
Shouting again, will be heading out with a few more buyers. Send me /tells in game.

Edit: 10/18 need at least two more full buyers or a handful of partial buyers.

Edit: 18/18 5 hours in 3 hours to go, if you're interested let me know and I'll tell you when a spawn opens
 Shiva.Kolossuss
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Kolossuss 2012-03-24 15:09:57  
Zillion said: »

que?

^ This.
 Asura.Erics
user: Erics
By Asura.Erics 2012-03-25 13:47:36  
wallawalla said: »

Cruor exchange rate is 2.65:1 Gil:Cruor, so you actually make gil.

And I don't camp at flux 6 altep. There's a lot of other spots.

Read it again. It says 50k Gil an hour from crour converting.
 Fenrir.Minjo
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-03-25 14:28:23  
Shiva.Kolossuss said: »
Zillion said: »

que?

^ This.

Players turning cruor into gil is terrible for the economy. RMT both delay redistribution and oftentimes take it off of the server entirely. A player hosting a cruor burn is dumping it immediately into the local market. That's bad.

To clarify, neither is preferable, but one is substantially less destructive than the other.
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2012-03-25 15:13:55  
i toss my gil out and keep cruor these days its the new currency for ffxi
By mortontony1 2012-03-25 15:18:16  
Asura.Authority said: »

Fenrir's RMT aren't exactly bright.

Not even the RMTs, if I'm not mistaken it was Curty who had badass cleaves, 100k and hour and come out at almost 200k an hour after cruor conversion.
By Strafeous 2012-03-25 18:00:30  
RIP Firelady