These Fourms

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » These fourms
These fourms
By Strafeous 2012-03-25 18:09:09  
Are FFXIAH fourms close to the Killing Ifrit fourms back in 2006-2007? Or is there a website with as much drama/posting as KI did back in the day?
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-03-25 18:13:22  
seeing as player warnings are not allowed and the flamecore is gone, not much drama here nope!
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-03-25 18:16:07  
BlueGartr is full of morons, if that's what you're looking for.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-03-25 18:22:46  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »

You sound like those people who were either banned from the site or made fun of.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-03-25 18:28:50  
Neither. Browsing it for ten minutes was enough for a life-time. They've got a thread dedicated to ridiculing people. Srs business.

Also, hurr-hurr-hurr, you don't like something I like, you must be either negative-subject-A, or negative-subject-B.
[+]
 Asura.Strafeeeee
user: Strafeous
By Asura.Strafeeeee 2012-03-25 18:30:08  
I wish this game still had a community.

I'm back for a month since 08 and I can honestly say, without the drama, it sucks.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-03-25 18:32:34  
I've never been to BlueGartr's forums, I really only check their info wiki. But I do know that if people need to place a player warning, that's the place to do it. We used to have a flame core on these forums as well as player warnings, but they had to be done away with because Google pulled their ads over thinking this place was not as nice as it could be.

If you need to place a player warning or if you are trying to check up on someone's reputation, I would recommend glancing through BlueGartr's forums.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-03-25 18:35:17  
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2012-03-25 19:03:45  

Also, hurr-hurr-hurr, you don't like something I like, you must be either negative-subject-A, or negative-subject-B.

Bahamut.Fistandantilus
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2012-03-25 19:04:12  
Asura.Strafeeeee said: »
I wish this game still had a community. I'm back for a month since 08 and I can honestly say, without the drama, it sucks.

Gimme some HNM drama, and some politics. That's all I need. Game nowadays is boring as hell.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-03-25 19:08:03  
Bismarck.Altar said: »
By Fupafighters 2012-03-25 19:08:38  
Go to the OF lol. People are really dumb there. Saying mythics suck and remove time limits on abyssea haha...stuff like that.
 Asura.Strafeeeee
user: Strafeous
By Asura.Strafeeeee 2012-03-25 19:48:38  
I would love to troll those forums, what exactly is OF?
 Asura.Ezrin
user: Dioxide
By Asura.Ezrin 2012-03-25 20:00:18  
I think he means the official forums if not, then I have no idea what OF is either. :(
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2012-03-25 20:17:07  
Asura.Strafeeeee said: »
I would love to troll those forums, what exactly is OF?

A hole where people try to give terrible ideas to the devs

Official forums
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-25 20:18:54  
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-03-25 20:23:42  
Odin.Liela said: »
I've never been to BlueGartr's forums, I really only check their info wiki. But I do know that if people need to place a player warning, that's the place to do it. We used to have a flame core on these forums as well as player warnings, but they had to be done away with because Google pulled their ads over thinking this place was not as nice as it could be.

If you need to place a player warning or if you are trying to check up on someone's reputation, I would recommend glancing through BlueGartr's forums.
I used to post alot more on these forums than I do now. Not because of the lack of drama, not for the lack of player warning's. But because of Krizz. Everything is subject to his ego anymore and the new rules it seems are defined by it. Opinions aren't welcomed everything is subject to propaganda. inb4 deletion.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2012-03-25 20:26:37  
Sylph.Liltrouble said: »
Odin.Liela said: »

I used to post alot more on these forums than I do now. Not because of the lack of drama, not for the lack of player warning's. But because of Krizz. Everything is subject to his ego anymore and the new rules it seems are defined by it. Opinions aren't welcomed everything is subject to propaganda. inb4 deletion.

He's taking a break now.
I agree that it was more interesting before Google pulled their ads for the first time (when more familiar faces posted) but Krizz did a really good job whipping us into shape (a shape where we could actually have funding). I'd say it was necessary.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-03-25 20:27:35  
professional trolls no longer last long here. amateur trolls even less. if you're looking for a drama forum you best look elsewhere.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-03-25 20:30:45  
I'm tickled that someone actually wants drama. Maybe I'm one of the few people who likes the fact that this place feels more like a friendly place to hang out than somewhere where every other thing I say is met with cruel, unnecessary criticism. I troll on occasion, but if the person isn't in on the joke, it's not fun for me.
[+]
VIP
By alyria 2012-03-25 20:32:30  
Don't start, i knew this thread would be a bad idea...
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-03-25 20:32:55  
meh, the flamecore had its own charm. but then again if you were posting there you shoulda know you were being trolled.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-03-25 20:35:20  
Aly Saxena said: »
im pretty sure nothing good can come out of this thread aly :)
[+]
VIP
By alyria 2012-03-25 20:36:02  
Cerberus.Eugene said: »
Aly Saxena said: »
im pretty sure nothing good can come out of this thread aly :)

i agree since it started in Asura forum.

Locking :)
[+]