New Foods?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Cooking » new foods?
new foods?
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Falkirk
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2012-04-24 14:02:51  
Nice, grats. :)

Do the NPCs list the Himesama Rice Ball ingredients? Been wondering about that one. o_o
[+]
 Sylph.Cidd
サーバ: Sylph
user: cidd
By Sylph.Cidd 2012-04-26 16:33:16  
The NPC's do not list the Himesama Rice Ball recipe, i kept trying every lvl to see if there was cheaper way to go.

My guess is its going to be Imperial Rice, and by what the picture of the riceball shows on wiki i would think it uses emperor roe, or even flint caviar. I know that the Tonosama rice ball uses flint caviar, maybe by changing the rice out and adding 1 or 2 ingreedients to the list, maybe some kind of peppers to spice it up. you can get lucky and find it. GOOD LUCK to anyone who trys
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Falkirk
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2012-04-26 16:58:55  
Cool, thanks for the reply. :)

I'm at 104.5 Cooking currently, and yeah... I was hoping to avoid the Cerberus Meat route. ; ; As much as eternally HELMing has been painful, it's gonna be a slow climb to 110 if that's the only recipe available, haha.

Here's a question for Cooks, or even crafters in general: That Cooking NPC, Hakeem, who lists off all the recipes for all the ranks... It seems like a relatively comprehensive list, even including alternate recipes for certain foods like Fish Broth, etc. But, notably he doesn't display any of the Rice Ball recipes (Rice Ball, Salmon Rice Ball, Tonosama Rice Ball). Do we know the recipes for rice balls because Jacodaut and Kipo-Opo revealed them? Or was it through some other means? It's kind of odd to me. o_o