users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Sea/Limbus » [Dev] The Future of Limbus
[Dev] The Future of Limbus
 Fenrir.Camiie
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2012-04-13 09:00:42  
If they want me doing Limbus again they need to do something about the zone lockouts. That was always the most annoying part to me.
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2012-04-13 09:17:25  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
would also like to see all jobs benefit from the gear. last time, many jobs were completely left off the homan/nashira gear

If you look carefully, all the (pre-ToAU) jobs that were "left off" Homam/Nashira gear ... they're exactly the same jobs that *can* equip the Kirin-"sky gods" set of gear.

Balance, remember?

;-)
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2012-04-13 09:20:20  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I want a reason to wear Homam Cosciales again. Sexiest leg armor in the game.

Why wouldn't it still make its way into your sets? It's still the best precast/recast piece for its jobs.
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-04-13 09:21:50  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Why wouldn't it still make its way into your sets? It's still the best precast/recast piece for its jobs.

Blinking =/= wearing?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-13 21:15:35  
04-13-2012 02:13 PM
[source]
Mizuki Ito
Dev Team

Hi, this is Ito, the director.

You may be wondering why I’m posting such a thing on a Friday, again, but I thought that instead of having the weekend start without saying anything, I wanted to give you guys a heads up on the 2 most important points.

Battle Balance
Up to 18 players can enter at once, but we’re balancing this content so that it can be beaten by 6 players.

Rewards
We plan on redoing existing Homam/Nashira gear and preparing new Homam/Nashira gear. However, the graphics will remain the same. Sorry!
Subscribe
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-04-13 21:17:58  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Blood cuisses say hai2u. Free inventory slot.

Siren.Kalilla said: »
04-13-2012 02:13 PM
[source]
Mizuki Ito
Dev Team

Hi, this is Ito, the director.

You may be wondering why I’m posting such a thing on a Friday, again, but I thought that instead of having the weekend start without saying anything, I wanted to give you guys a heads up on the 2 most important points.

Battle Balance
Up to 18 players can enter at once, but we’re balancing this content so that it can be beaten by 6 players.

Rewards
We plan on redoing existing Homam/Nashira gear and preparing new Homam/Nashira gear. However, the graphics will remain the same. Sorry!
Subscribe

Genuinely looking forward to this and ToAU remakes.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-18 17:49:15  
04-13-2012 04:55 PM
[source]
Mizuki Ito
Dev Team

Hi, this is Ito, fresh out of a meeting.

I would like to respond to a few questions about the system and rewards.

I did say that I would like the reservation limitations to be removed, but I would also like the requirement of getting a card from the Aw'euvhi (the flower) in order to enter to be removed.

When Limbus was popular, we had to waste a lot of time fighting over them. Since Limbus has an area claim system, everybody wants to enter before the other groups, but fighting over the flowers makes everybody very frustrated. Since everybody needs to have a card, players miss out on runs just for being several minutes late or party members have to hold the flowers until that player arrives. These circumstances lead to unnecessarily long wait times.

It is good that this content can be taken on by 6 players, but I really do not like the system that makes players compete too much.

Regarding cards, we will maintain the existing method (every party member must defeat a specific monster) but also add the ability to obtain cards by checking ???s.

What bothers me is that enhanced Homam and Nashira gear are augmented…
Does this mean that they cannot be stored?ヽ(;´Д`)ノ

Actually, we plan on allowing both the enhanced versions and new gear to be stored.

Even if enhanced gear is impossible, will CORs, PUPs, DNCs and SCHs be able to equip new Homam and Nashira gear?! I would like this to be possible, since they cannot equip Tu’lia gods gear …

Or add new gear for CORs, PUPs, DNCs and SCHs!!!

In terms of enhanced gear, they will remain the same. Regarding new gear, we are looking into adding more jobs that can equip these gear items.

Off to another meeting! (3rd nap of the day)
Subscribe