Endgame Groups

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Excalibur » Endgame Groups
Endgame Groups
By MisterRyu 2012-05-14 21:31:53  
i'm still pretty new to the game; only been playing less than 3 weeks; but i was wondering what kind of endgame ls's are around on Excalibur and if anyone was recruiting :o ( i need some garuda and ifrit fights/gear :Q)

also; what jobs are best for endgame atm? i've heard most people tell me blm but i'm not really sure lol.

thats it! thanks! :D

oh and i have a lvl 49 war atm, 3/5 AF, gonna work on hitting lvl 50 and finishing AF in the next couple of days.
By Zenaku14 2012-05-15 03:35:14  
Endgame jobs would be pretty much everything besides PLD lol when it come to ifrit you could easy get that done with a /sh party same with moogle what you need would be raids like CC and AV hope you find a endgame linkshell you can check http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/365-Excalibur?order=desc"; many endgame shell there you can find and apply on there website or /tell the leader.

War are used for tanking too maybe next patch if it get nerf enough which may not if that does not happen you may be asked to tank and most endgame ls have a tank and does not allow other to tank but for most raids does not matter if there two war one just dps.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-05-15 03:40:47  
cool thanks for the reply! , i'm 4/5 AF i'll be 5/5 AF and lvl 50 by tomorrow. gonna check out Official forums and see if i can find anything on there. thanks!