Dyna Windy - Camps

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dyna Windy - Camps
Dyna Windy - Camps
By sprinkles84 2012-05-27 03:01:03  
Done a lot of Dreamlands farming and "ice" zones. But since the Dynamis change, I've not done Windurst successfully.

Everywhere i Look there's a mob and doesnt appear to be much room to maneuver.

Where are the best camps to solo/duo. Probably looking at nin/dnc and rdm/blm (if duo'ing), bst/dnc if solo

Bahamut.Bekisa
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-05-27 03:40:18  
Where you spawn the zone boss (SE of the auction house) is a safe camp. I used that a while when soloing in the past. In front of Shantoto's house down the steps works too but you have to kill the repops. Can farm NM's there too (I think it was mnk and blm nm's). Not really any job specific spots though if you are always looking for JA proc mobs. Most the zone seems to be a mix of all three.
[+]
By sprinkles84 2012-05-27 08:26:54  
Thanks,

luckily, going with a rdm/blm i should have all sides covered. ja, magic and Ws.. I'll see how it goes :D
 Odin.Calipso
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2012-05-27 08:42:33  
Using this map as reference:The area where the Mnk and Blm nms are is probably one of the better camps in the zone. Ideally, you camp on the landing by the blm house, and pull mobs from all directions (don't stand too close to the house, or the mobs on top can and will link). There's a thf, drk, nin, bst all in that little area. Up by the Mnk NM (make sure you bring holy waters unless you intend on killing it quickly) there should be another nin, mnk, sam, drg - and a whm, brd, and smn that are usually avoidable. There's also a blm that shares a spawn with a rng on the bridge going north, and a pld and another ws mob on the path going south. I'd avoid the top of the blm house unless you're confident you can handle casters. (Blm nm can be scary at times)

The SE bridge spanning from F8 to G10 is mixed of only ja and ws mobs. I used to camp there a lot.

The landing east of TE5 (just a tiny bit north of where "NM-12") is marked is a decent DC camp. There's 2 mnks on the bottom, a third ja mob I can't recall, and a sam and drk. Up top there's a rng and another ws mob. The first mob on the bridge is either a blm or a rng and can be pulled without linking the rest of the bridge.
By sprinkles84 2012-05-27 09:31:20  
ah there we go.. i like that "JA and WS" only mobs.. a lot safer..

i was worried as a few people have said its very difficult zone to farm. with less than 6 and definitely the hardest zone there is.

obviously it'll take a few goes to get it right.. but i not adverse to failure (im used to it ;) )