• SteelBook case

• Premium art book with exclusive concept art

• Digital soundtrack of the game

• Bloodborne gothic notebook

• Quill & red ink set

• “Top Hat” Messenger skin

• Bell trinket

‘Fedora’ Messenger Skin

Messengers deliver unique messages left by fellow journeymen to aid you on your quest, or fool you into making a fatal mistake. This Messenger is wearing a Fedora Hat and appears to you and other users when you leave a message in-game.

‘Bandages’ Messenger Skin

Messengers deliver unique messages left by fellow journeymen to aid you on your quest, or fool you into making a fatal mistake. This Messenger is wearing Bandages over their heads and appears to you and other users when you leave a message in-game.

Bloodborne ‘Saw Cleaver’ SteelBook

The Bloodborne SteelBook features unique artwork by From Software on the inside and out, and is exclusively available as a pre-order incentive.

[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-12-14 20:39:59  
japanese collector's edition slipcase:

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-15 12:23:12  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
New beta came out this morning.
For Steamed Dark Souls, finally abandoning GFWL for it's multiplayer.
Invasions are in ~2 seconds now

Ok so I never finished Dark Souls .... How hard is it to get started in there as a sword and board kinda guy? Also is there a Way of the Blue covenant? I hate the PVP but like to Coop >_>
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-12-15 12:45:51  

I am not sure what you mean by this....

If you play on Steam it no longer uses Games For Windows Live anymore?

Invasions are more frequent?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-12-15 12:46:35  
Odd, I'm not getting anything.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-12-15 12:59:25  
No, I mean invasions/summons. GFWL is gone.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-12-15 13:02:00  
I think DSCFix was messing with it. Doing a clean reinstall.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-15 13:51:19  
Ragnarok.Josiahfk said: »
Asura.Ackeronll said: »

Ok so I never finished Dark Souls .... How hard is it to get started in there as a sword and board kinda guy? Also is there a Way of the Blue covenant? I hate the PVP but like to Coop >_>
depends on your skill and gaming experience really. always react, not act etc

Warrior of the sun and princess covenent are based on co-op yeah

I meant more so the fact that in the Way of the Blue you get a person who will defend you against invaders lol
VIP
By Kalila 2014-12-18 18:22:17  
New Details on Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons
By Masaaki Yamagiwa // Producer, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio Dec 17, 2014

Hello, PlayStation fans! We had a great time in Las Vegas earlier this month, attending the Game Awards to debut our brand new Bloodborne gameplay trailer, and presenting a brand new game feature, Chalice Dungeons, on-stage at the PlayStation Experience keynote in front of the many fans in the audience — and so many more watching online.

The new Chalice Dungeon feature takes players into the depths of ancient underground ruins located beneath the city of Yharnam. By using holy chalices, players can enter these dungeons and explore the vast structures and multiple levels. However, every time a portal is opened up, the structure of the dungeon itself changes. These dungeons are filled with traps, nightmarish creatures, and of course rewards for brave and skilled hunters to claim whether they complete them on their own, or with the help of other hunters online.

Chalice Dungeons add a ton of additional content and replay value to the depth and richness of the full game itself, and can even be uploaded for other people to try out. Share your dungeons with your friends, or go online to find new Chalice Dungeons to explore. Even after you master the game, discovering all of the secrets it has to offer, there will be new challenges awaiting you.

I’m excited to be able to share some brand new details and screenshots of some of the dark and dangerous locations, as well as some of the gruesome inhabitants of these vast subterranean ruins. Hunters brave enough to make their way into the ruins will have to navigate through places like dreadful oily swamps and intricate, gothic, grand halls. But beware, not everything is as it seems. Whoever, or whatever, created these ruins did not want visitors; deadly traps, like these giant guillotine blades caked in blood of hunters past, could be anywhere.

Among the foul beasts and other creatures you’ll come across in the dungeons are the protectors and the protector ritual masters. Born in the depths of the dungeons and having never seen the light of day, these pale-skinned masters of the deep roam the halls, protecting the secrets held within. Despite their sunken, pitch-black eyes, be sure they will find you. Be especially mindful of the ritual masters, who perform a dark and ancient ceremony that few have lived to talk about.

If you caught our Chalice Dungeon live demo during the PlayStation Experience keynote a few weeks ago, you’ll recognize this final enemy, the ancient guard dog. With a rock-hard petrified exterior and clad in a dense cloak of flames, these ancient guard dogs are said to be the oldest creatures found in the ruins.

I hope you’re ready to hunt your nightmares starting on March 24th.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-12-18 18:27:40  
The Ancient Watch Dog
A giant watch dog, with its withered stone-like body covered in a scorching hot flame, which watches over the underground ruins.

It is said that these unique guards cover themselves in a densely heated flame in order to fulfill their duties as guards of the ruins.

They are the most ancient of beings that reside within the ruins.

The Ritualist
Whether in a graveyard or in the bedroom, there will always be humans that are sleeping.

Among the the hunters survives the knowledge of individuals who prays for for those resting, a unique ritualist.

People who do not know of the ritualists will be terrified by their appearance and demeanor, labeling them as disgusting and repulsive, whereas that may just be pure prejudice… perhaps.

The Hunter of the Ancient Ruins
A large ancient ruin lies beneath the Ancient City of Yarnham.

It is said that within those ruins, the graves and rest places of those that are not human are laid, and there are wandering hunters who can be found protecting those silent ruins.

Born and bred in those damp ruins this Hunter lives on the flesh and blood of the dead. He has blue skin that has not seen the light of day and pupils that have reverted to a black color.

[+]
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2014-12-25 04:38:54  
so my wife bought me a ps4 for christmas. I've never actually played a souls game but actually enjoyed watching play throughs on youtube of all 3 games by guys like epicnamebro. I haven't watched any content on bloodborne but it looks awesome and its a from software game.

So should I buy this and go in blind? I'd hate to spoiler myself on an rpg that I will play.

edit: im dumb with more research this game doesnt even come out til march lol. I'll definitely get it then, maybe get darksouls 2 for 360 in the meantime.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-25 04:43:35  
It seems like Souls games are hard to get spoiled tbh. Most of the lore in the games doesn't even seem to come from the actual characters but the item descriptions. Not sure if Bloodborne will be the same though.

You already got the hard part of the purchase over having a PS4. If you want to play Dark Souls II there is an enhanced version coming out in April for PS4 too. So Bloodborne and Dark Souls II away!

Oh and git gud and...
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-12-25 13:42:18  
Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
so my wife bought me a ps4 for christmas. I've never actually played a souls game but actually enjoyed watching play throughs on youtube of all 3 games by guys like epicnamebro. I haven't watched any content on bloodborne but it looks awesome and its a from software game.

So should I buy this and go in blind? I'd hate to spoiler myself on an rpg that I will play.

edit: im dumb with more research this game doesnt even come out til march lol. I'll definitely get it then, maybe get darksouls 2 for 360 in the meantime.
1. Yes, go in blind and try to avoid spoilers / walkthroughs to get the most pure experience of the game.

2. I would wait it out on DS2 since you just got a PS4, they are releasing a PS4 edition that includes all the DLC, with an upgraded graphics engine to match the PS4. So if you don't mind the wait I would suggest waiting.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-12-25 13:43:43  
It seems like Souls games are hard to get spoiled tbh. Most of the lore in the games doesn't even seem to come from the actual characters but the item descriptions. Not sure if Bloodborne will be the same though.
The Souls games does have a lot of lore from item descriptions, but a lot of it comes from character dialog, as well as the environment.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-25 15:40:54  
Kalila said: »
The Souls games does have a lot of lore from item descriptions, but a lot of it comes from character dialog, as well as the environment.
Dark Souls II doesn't >_> That's why they are releasing the Scholar of the First Sin to add a Narrator to help flesh out the hard to find story.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-12-25 16:22:57  
Kalila said: »
Dark Souls II doesn't >_> That's why they are releasing the Scholar of the First Sin to add a Narrator to help flesh out the hard to find story.
Just look up Vaatividya and you'll know everything you need to about DS2 :P
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-25 17:02:56  
Still think my Theory of the story is the best one.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-12-25 20:21:14  
YouTube Video Placeholder
VIP
By Kalila 2014-12-26 19:14:06  
Durante:
Quote:
Hi Dropbox User,

We've received a notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") from BANDAI NAMCO Games Germany GmbH that the following material is claimed to be infringing:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddwbdpd3qgm9upk/DSfix23.zip

Accordingly, under Section 512(c)(1)(C) of DMCA, we've removed or disabled access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.

As a result of this notice, public sharing on your account has been disabled. We will reinstate your account's public links if you remove the file(s) listed above from your account.

Please be aware that copyright infringement violates our Terms of Service and Copyright Policy, which can be found at:

https://www.dropbox.com/terms#terms
https://www.dropbox.com/help/210

Also note that Dropbox has a policy of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. If you repeatedly use Dropbox to infringe copyrights, your account will be terminated and you will lose access to your files.

If you believe that this DMCA notice was sent in error, you may file a counter notification. That notification must comply substantially with 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3) and include a statement under penalty of perjury of a good faith belief that the DMCA notice was the result of mistake or misidentification.

You can submit a counter notification using our online form here:

https://www.dropbox.com/dmca_counter...8721&h=7ccbb76

or by sending it to the following address:

Copyright Agent
Dropbox Inc.
185 Berry Street, Suite 400
San Francisco, CA 94107
copyright@dropbox.com

- The Dropbox Team

Originally Posted by Chariot
Quote:
Good news: everything's ok guys!
I just called Volker Rieck from FDS File Defense Service. They were indeed hired by Bandai Namco, but not the germany division, but the Europe one, to take down all the debug mode patches.

Dutante's DSfix was not part of the plan!
Mr. Rieck is currently writing emails to Namco and dropbox to clear everything. Durante is allowed to reupload the patch, there is nothing wrong with it.

Mr. Rieck was nice and took the time to explain the situation to me. I am currently on the phone, so I might add a bit more information when I come home in a few hours.

edit: also shame on the guy who send him a mail full of threats. He was a bit disturbed by that.

edit2: It was Bamco Europe who was asked by Bamco Japan, not US. Misremembered that, sorry!
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-07 16:45:23  
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-01-15 22:23:07  
Feb. 5 Patch

Brand New NPC
The Scholar of the First Sin character appears throughout the game and will reveal a new path through the Dark Souls II universe. What will this mysterious new character reveal to players?

Expanded Item Descriptions
Many items contain expanded descriptions to help deepen the lore in the Dark Souls II universe.

New Items
Players will gain access to a new item: the Agape Ring. When players equip the new Agape Ring, souls collected from kills during online play will be absorbed by the ring rather than the player. This allows players to control their online matchmaking experience by limiting their total souls collected.

Online Matching Improvements
The bonfire warp selection screen will now highlight the top three areas where players will have the best chance to connect with other players online.
White phantoms will remain in other players’ worlds for longer periods of time. Also, white phantoms will no longer return to their world if time runs out during a boss battle.
Other improvements to the matchmaking system will help players connect and enjoy Dark Souls II online.

New Enemy Behavior
The Imitation spell now affects normal enemies.

Covenant of Champions
Choosing to enter the Covenant of Champions will now allow enemies to continue to respawn after being defeated.
 Asura.Alexandero
user: jalexan4
By Asura.Alexandero 2015-01-15 23:08:11  
God I wish this would come to PC. I miss my "Souls"-ish games!
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-01-29 14:53:50  
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-29 18:36:54  
Just finished watching, I kinda knew he was. He was so quiet for so long, it just makes sense. I'm glad to see that he's getting to do what he wants to do. It would kinda suck not being able to experience the games like you use to, just a pure fan passion project that inspired so many people to not only play the game and learn about the story and lore, but inspire others to take the torch, in a way, and let others make creative lore content as well.

I'm sure Vaati was inspired but ENB, and he's only the most known for lore now when there are dozens more. It's people like ENB and Vaati that inspire us to think critically about what we're actually experiencing, and interpreting it in a way that we can connect the pieces together.

Miyazaki's work on Dark Souls and Demon's Souls was incredible, and I'm very excited to see his work on Bloodborne. I just wish he had more of a hand in making Dark Souls 2. I hear the DLC fixes a lot of major issues people had with the game, which I'm glad to hear, but first impressions are important too. I'm sure DS2 scared off a lot of potential fans.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-02-03 11:32:57  
New Trailer for Sins of the First Scholar.

VIP
By Kalila 2015-02-05 17:31:47  
Dark Souls 2: Preview of the Scholar of the First Sin [PS4]

I'm loving these changes, not having played the game for months this will be great for me.
First Page 2 3 ... 163 164 165 ... 224 225 226