Education Is A Joy . . .

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Education is a joy . . .
Education is a joy . . .
By Jeubond 2012-07-18 06:40:33  
I'd really like to thank a fellow Bst for educating me in Dynamis Qufim last night [GMT].
I learnt the following :
1. First player in any JA mob zone has full & exclusive claim on ALL mobs within that zone because the whole object of Dynamis is to earn currency & any zone can only support this 1 self-same wonder-Bst.
2. If you dare to take as much as a single mob from the 1st player in the zone [wonder-Bst] as I did you will & must expect to receive a verbal tongue-lashing. [I was tongue-lashed for about 5 minutes solid]
I found out later that this wonder-Bst also had a go at several other players who had the temerity to proc/kill any mobs in the same zone.
3. If you cannot proc on the first set of JA's you must Heel your pet, turn your back & wait for your JA timers to reset, then you may continue. [Watching wonder-Bst in 'action' was like watching paint dry]
4. This Bst called me an 'Abby Bst' whatever that may mean although I think it was meant as an insult & to all those who have leeched Bst purely with the aim of using it in Dynamis. .
Considering I am much older than the average player with failing eyesight & slower reactions I think I've done quite well for myself & my pets.

Just a few question's wonder-Bst, why as a fully Twilight Geared Bst with a Guttler were you fighting EP mobs ? Surely you could have had better luck with the DC mobs ? Why do you think it is your god-given right to be hostile to anyone who dares to be in the same zone as you, all you had to do was ask me politely & I would have left, I did try the weapons zone but that was full hence why I came back to the snolls, sorry.
I've checked your profile & note you have several relic/emp weapons, you are obviously not a newbie so I would expect a bit more courtesy & understanding, we can not all be as marvellous as you !
Good luck with your relic . . .
Jon

PS. Edit, this was supposed to sound sarcastic but came across all wrong, forget I ever posted . . .
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-07-18 06:42:18  
*yawns*
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-07-18 06:45:18  
Um, Okay?
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-07-18 06:46:17  
Here I was expecting this to be another thread about the US school systems.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-07-18 06:57:02  

?
[+]
 Fenrir.Leoheart
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-07-18 07:00:55  
If you could rate someone up more than once... I'd use half on your subligar and half on sagi
[+]