Looking For LS

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Hyperion » Looking for LS
Looking for LS
By Grimkitty57 2012-08-06 23:06:25  
I just started today, but looking for a group I can hang around with when I am playing or do things with. I have 12 CNJ, 10 THM and 10 ARC at the moment; I know, low levels. Goal is to become a BRD or WHM first!

I am currently around in Limna Lominsa, character's name is Grim Dhalmelneck. I am enjoying the game so far and looking forward to more fun as the time passes~
 Shiva.Ninaa
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Ninaa 2012-08-08 17:22:20  
I am also on Hyperion, but I just restarted, and haven't played in a year. Haven't seen anyone from my old LS's so I am looking for a new one, but if you want to quest or something, I am usually on after 6:30 or so (Pacific time).
By Grimkitty57 2012-08-08 21:22:23  
Update: 28 ARC and 15 CNJ
By meteaura 2012-08-26 17:06:06  
Hello, For people interested in the timeslot of around 7 pm pacific time and later, I have a small but growing social/event LS that focuses on helping people get content done. I really hate seeing people shout in town for hours just to get a group of 8 going, so I try to encourage everyone to be as helpful and open to various events as possible. If you are interested, feel free to message me or fellow LS leaders in game for a pearl. Metyn Aurea, Puck Daplayster, Gto Elladron, or Steve Rodgers.
[+]