Anyone Else Need Divine Might?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Sky » Anyone else need Divine Might?
Anyone else need Divine Might?
 Bahamut.Alros
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Alros
By Bahamut.Alros 2012-08-14 19:16:30  
I've already completed Rise of the Zilart, but I would like to exchange my earring for a new one. Anyone else on Bahamut need this fight and want to go sometime in the next week or two? I might be able to get a couple of people from the linkshell to help depending on the day and time.
 Bahamut.Celerez
user: celerez
By Bahamut.Celerez 2012-08-14 19:19:35  
Heya Alros. I'll see if I can zerg the rest of the Zilart line this week and run it with you. I'm sure people in both KS and A+1 need it and or wanna do it just for fun too.
 Bahamut.Alros
By Bahamut.Alros 2012-08-14 19:27:29  
Hey Cel! Thanks, and that sounds great. I know Cathy needs it too, and one or two others mentioned they might be interested. Maybe we can get it done this week. :)
 Bahamut.Celerez
By Bahamut.Celerez 2012-08-14 19:58:15  
<word>

I'm not terribly far into Zilart... but it should be easy to zerg up there.

I stopped at the headstones... cause well... that one's annoying ><
 Cerberus.Wulfgarson
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wulfgarson 2012-08-14 23:18:38  
if u do it with more than 4 people it will be over in less than 2 minutes ... kind of sad how one of the greatest fights in FFXI lore is such a joke anymore .. but Good Luck regardless.
 Bahamut.Alros
By Bahamut.Alros 2012-08-15 06:29:46  
Celerez: I know what you mean. That one was annoying!

Wulfgarson: Yeah, I remember the first time we did it, it took an alliance! Things certainly do change. Thanks!
By Jetackuu 2012-08-15 06:49:24  
2/3 of my characters need the fight, but I don't recall getting them anywhere in the Zilart storyline, sometime this weekend I should be able to, unless my gf pops out our kid, then of course I'll be busy... (I'll try to prep in the afternoons before that starts, first I'll have to update, I haven't even really been on lately...)
 Bahamut.Celerez
By Bahamut.Celerez 2012-08-15 10:33:28  
Bahamut.Alros said: »
Celerez: I know what you mean. That one was annoying!

Wulfgarson: Yeah, I remember the first time we did it, it took an alliance! Things certainly do change. Thanks!

I did it with 15BLM 3BRD my first time (all 75).

It was over in no time.
[+]
 Bahamut.Alros
By Bahamut.Alros 2012-08-21 23:55:28  
Jetackuu: Cool! I was out of town most of this past weekend, but if you haven't gone yet, I got the Moonlight Ore. I've had a hard time catching some of the other folks on the shell who need it (besides one, who wasn't able to get his ore yet), so I'm up for it whenever.