users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Help with WHM DD Sets
Help with WHM DD Sets
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-05-20 16:03:20  
Yes. Haruspex Coat +1, Gendewitha bilaut +1, Piety Briault +1, Theophany briault +1, Ischemia chasuble, Weatherspoon robe +1 and Vanir Cotehardie all look yummy for Realmrazer. ^^

meow :3
 Fenrir.Nitenichi
サーバ: Fenrir
user: camaroz
By Fenrir.Nitenichi 2014-05-20 16:33:58  
Should take a look at espial for Hexa,I have the espial set beating your hexa set in or out of abyssea
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-05-20 16:38:23  
Do you mean this set?

ItemSet 318771

I guess it would depend on which Atmas you choose and the target.

Fenrir.Nitenichi
By Fenrir.Nitenichi 2014-05-20 16:49:26  
Any target I pull up on spread sheet, like I was saying in or out of abyssea
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-05-20 18:58:56  
Lets test :3

With Espial set:

without Espial set:

Odin.Calipso
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-05-20 19:16:03  
You'd need samples in the hundreds to have an accurate comparison. Eyeballing a few mobs inside abyssea isn't accurate (sorry! :<).

I also have espial pulling ahead in my spreadsheets.

If you don't know how to math stuff out (and seriously, who does?!) Mote's spreadsheets are pretty accurate/helpful.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-05-20 19:44:08  
Spreadsheet isnt capable to calculate the impossible to gauge Meow of Odin.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nitenichi
By Fenrir.Nitenichi 2014-05-20 20:56:49  

I mean it is abyssea which really dont matter but rawr :3
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-05-20 21:34:17  
Was that amount done with all 5 pieces of the Espial set or just 4 pieces like in the picture? Skjalf has done this before with full Espial set:

Fenrir.Nitenichi
By Fenrir.Nitenichi 2014-05-20 21:48:41  
thats just tp i still use nabu as body but ya 5/5 esp for hexa nice work cat
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [108 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2014-09-06 07:44:12  
These are my current sets
Personally I use a Sindri and Caglistro's rod. (Caglistro's main hand if using Kclub)
Working on a Mjollnir, but can average about 10k Hexa strikes inside abyssea, without the Espial set just fine.

Don't missunderstand, Mjollnir is a good club, but isn't required to be a functional Melee WHM at this point.

I know some of these sets could benifit from HQ rings etc. But It's just personally what I use.

ItemSet 313600
Personally I swap between using MND earrings and the Tati Earrings.
Non ilevel content I prefer to hit up the MND earrings.

ItemSet 312221
Recently updated my sets to this level. Needs some tweeking here and there for Kclub. Personally if I actually owned a Kclub, the Back, waist and neck would be changed too something like Rancor Mantle, Goading belt and Iqabi Necklace.

ItemSet 327867
Speaks for itself, At least one ring can be changed to Patricious ring from AAEV. Or you could play around with it futher and swap to the ring from Arch Diablous.

ItemSet 312223
Again the earrings can be Tati, just depends on your preference.

Loosely, I solo Dynamis and Salvage II like this as well.

For people who don't have access to some of these items here are some alternatives. ALL of the suggestions were pieces I personally have used, or know of which I could of used as Alternatives. I do a lot of end game, so getting the higher teir stuff is easier for me.

Realmrazer:
Use the Weatherspoon Body +1 for this set. I used it before I got the Vanir body, and it functions just as well. Could also use the MND cape from Tchukka if you want, and some of the Gendewitha pieces work as well. Such as the Gendewitha Galoshes +1 for Feet. Also the Buremete hat with MND Augument on it DOES have 1 more MND than my current piece. If you can work on that.
Some people use the DA Attack earrings and say that they work just as well, but I havn't tried or played with them, so I can't surely awnser.

TP set:
Can use the Theo. Body +1 or Espials body (If you want Accuracy) as an Alternative to the Chausable. Ammo you could use Flame Sachet if you cant pop into a wildskeeper rieve of snag one of the AH.
You could also use a Vanir Battery, if your willing to throw out the gil on it, and you aren't using a Kraken club.
Again, instead of Battlecast, you could Use Bokwus boots with Accuracy Auguments on them. (Type C)
Pants alt. You could use Espial, and the same goes for the gloves as well, but the Bokwus is just my personal preference. All with Type C Auguments.

Accuracy set:
The belt can be replaced with a few other alternatives, none of which i can name. Same goes with the cape. Although the neck has lots of alternatives such as Peacock charm. Ring wise, Enlivned comes from Sparks, it isn't too terribly expensive. You could also use the club skill ring from the Arch dragon in Dynamis Bubu.
You could use the Espial pants, but the Accuracy diffrence is quite some, And Bokwus boots as well if you cant get Battlecast Gaiters.

Hexa Strike:
I don't tend to use Hexa strike anymore, However, you could use the whole entirety of the Espial set, (Such as Skjalf Show cased above). You could swap the earrings to STR earrings if Tati earrings are to expensive. Or even use the DA Earrings from Delve, it just depends on preference.
Neck wise and back wise there isn't really an alternative which i can speak of. But you could use Caudutta belt as well (The WS accuracy belt).
Ammo wise you, again, could use Flame sachet.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [172 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-02-25 12:32:39  
Anyone intressted in Telchine set augments? (And Helios?)
[+]
 Asura.Pergatory
サーバ: Asura
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2015-02-26 10:21:27  
Looks like a pretty good setup I'd agree with pretty much all of it, including your changes for KC as I use Mjoll+KC. Although I think you forgot about Mars's Ring in your acc set. :) Also with KC, I don't think I'll be trying to use Telchine Braconi, probably just stick to Bokwus Slops or some random 119 piece if I don't need the accuracy. I've been using Gendewitha+1 for the PDT/MDT/CureCast augments.

Also, I tend to use Hasty Pinion +1 in WS as well, for the 10 attack mainly. Even with the Tati Earrings, we get so much MND these days that I suspect attack is better, although I haven't mathed it out in a spreadsheet.
By camaroz 2015-02-27 16:43:33  

What I have gotten thus far.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2015-02-28 03:38:54  
M e o w : )
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-02-28 04:01:20  
camaroz said: »

What I have gotten thus far.

Should have used Helios Body for the ACC augment and beat out Ischemia. Has 10 base ACC to add to it. For the rest Telchine usually has 1 more DEX and STR over Helios in its statvomit.

If you are looking for more Stats on your stuff Dusktip stones are cheaper than slits and can still provide DEX.