Pup Storyline

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Pup storyline
Pup storyline
By NoStylin 2012-10-23 13:40:08  
Its been a while, but does anyone know where I can find the Puppetmaster storyline? I'm targeting the princess storyline and her puppetmasters. I'm really unable to find much backstory on her pup that got destoried while it was protecting her.
 Shiva.Devrom
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2012-10-23 15:40:52  
if i remember correctly... her puppets were a gift from his father, the last emperor, who is a master of puppetry. one of them represents her father and the other one, her mother. those puppets are able to mimic her parents too. i do remember watching in a toau mission cutscene that one of them played a recording of a vocal message from her parents or something like that. they also have some authority over the officers as they are regarded as the living legacies of the deceased emperor and empress, maybe only surpassed by Aphmau the current empress herself and her brother, the grand vizier, Razfahd.
[+]
By Avitori 2012-10-23 15:51:07  
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-10-23 17:07:22  
NoStylin said: »
Its been a while, but does anyone know where I can find the Puppetmaster storyline? I'm targeting the princess storyline and her puppetmasters. I'm really unable to find much backstory on her pup that got destoried while it was protecting her.

I can't seem to recall the automaton in question. I know that both Ovjang and Mnejing were scrapped to take the advance automaton AI/parts from them to complete Alexander, but were remade afterwards.

Avitori said: »