users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Neo-Limbus static
Neo-Limbus static
 Asura.Kalasin
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: liar
By Asura.Kalasin 2012-10-23 20:51:14  
As title states, looking to start up a Neo-Limbus group, which will run twice a week, and will have 5-6 members. Currently we have 3 already, so looking for 2-3 more. Days are to be decided, however Monday is out of the question as one of our group works late on that day. Something like Wednesday+Saturday at like 8pm EST would work.

We will do both Apollyon and Temenos. There are no prior restrictions to lotting because of runs we have done in the past, however we will not just freelot everything, maybe pick either Omega or Ultima gear to lot, or pick certain pieces, we will see what everyone is fine with when we are full.

We are mainly looking for a good DD(knowing what hybrid/PDT sets are, knowing when to use them, having a nowadays accepted weapon, etc), a THF or RDM(I'm saying RDM and not SCH because the Embrava nerf is coming), and a WHM or BRD(again, don't be a BRD with no clue how to play, know when to assist healing, etc.).

What we can say is that we have beaten Neo-Limbus multiple times already and know how it works, so you don't need to worry about wasting a CC. If you are interested, either reply here or send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
 Asura.Kalasin
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: liar
By Asura.Kalasin 2012-11-06 22:44:11  
Bump. Days would be perfect if Wednesday ~10pmEST, and Sunday 6pmEST worked, but can be changed slightly. Only looking for 2 of the jobs mentioned in the OP now, have one person who can be whatever is missing at the end. PM/Tell in game if you are interested.