Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Scripts
Scripts
By sprinkles84 2012-10-26 18:03:35  
HI ..

looking for a pup script.. ideally to auto maneouver and say afk..

i have low melee skill so want the pup to auto fire maneuver for example whilst im away feeding child etc and dnt have to keep adding the JA

anyone know how to produce this? not familiar with windower scripts
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-10-26 18:09:53  
sprinkles84 said: »
looking for a pup script..
Ok, here's the idea: you are a pup who just graduated at the school for professional use of puppetry and are about to make your big debut on the scene right there in Serpentking Square in WG! However, a jealous mean rival will try to put you down ruining your show and you will face a long period of distress, struggling to get a chance to make a show in front of a big audience again, as he rides the limelight. But the random of meeting of a kind girl working in a small shop on Balrahn Way will change all your life, she'll teach you a new perspective of life and with it you'll regain your will to fight and prove yourself in front of the world, learn new tricks and make an awesome comeback. Bit by bit the fame starts to grow and it will climax when in a competition you'll challenge your rival at a performance duel, showing the world who the real star is, finally achieving your dream.

No need to thank me. Let me know if you need more scripts in the future!
[+]
 Valefor.Tronsy
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Tronsy
By Valefor.Tronsy 2012-10-26 18:17:50  
I Lol'ed