Tranquilizer And Economizer

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Tranquilizer and Economizer
Tranquilizer and Economizer
By Keon 2012-11-23 18:46:20  
Does the Tranquilizer and Economizer improve the automaton enough to spend the gil on them? I mainly use pup for solo in 'namis/abby and my automaton skills are all capped. I use the curebot set in 'namis and valoredge in abby.
By Soulstealers 2012-11-23 19:07:38  
Tranquilizer is good for Voidwatch NM's like Kalasutrax, Provenance and etc.

Economizer is great but you can just Deactivate your Automaton when your out of mp.
 Bismarck.Jonadriel
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Jonadriel
By Bismarck.Jonadriel 2012-11-23 19:07:40  
Yea, Tranquilizer will make the amount of dmg ur nukes do more consistent on strong mobs like in end game events and economizer is good for dynamis since it will make it's mp last longer so don't have to deactivate > activate ur pet that much.

Beatten by two seconds hehe
By Soulstealers 2012-11-23 19:09:50  
Lol.
By nyheen 2012-11-25 21:05:32  
Tranquilizer will help on mostly magic acc/resist but with todays gear etc could sack on lot of pet magic acc if having hard time with magic resist but ya it mostly just endgame, also tranq over priced><

Economizer is ok but could just deacivate>activate like the others said. if iam using whm pet, Mana Converter & Mana Tank work well and cheaper! could also use an oil when she convert if you wanna save more mp. + Power Cooler cut down the mp even more