フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Seeking Abyssea LS
Seeking Abyssea LS
 Asura.Bueller
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Bueller
By Asura.Bueller 2013-01-11 10:25:19  
Hello Asura,
I've just recently returned to FFXI after a 2+ year break. I've since leveled a few jobs to 99 and gathered a bit of gear for those few. I'm interested in finding a linkshell that runs Abyssea regularly and can get me Shinryu access quickly and I'm also in search of +2 items. I play my jobs well, and I am a gear swap fiend. I currently have DRK, WAR, and BST at 99 with THF at 96 (all TH except +2 feet and augmented sash) and DRG, SAM, RNG, BLM, and PLD between 75 and 80 which I can easily get to 99. I was an avid player before I left and I have 75 cap gear that proves that. The catch is that now I haven't got nearly the amount of time to play that I did back then. I work nights on the US East coast sunday-thursday so I'm looking for something that runs weekends and/or midday-early evenings (must be done by 9:00 PM EST on days that I work). I know it's a long shot because of my scheduling but I really would like to get at least somewhat up to pace with the game by getting content done and obtaining the emp +2 gear. Thanks for reading. Any questions, feel free to ask me through PM or send me a /tell in game.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-01-11 10:43:36  
Asura.Bueller said: »
augmented sash

Thf not on sash, but good luck bro.
 Bahamut.Razorback
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Razorback
By Bahamut.Razorback 2013-01-11 10:55:04  
I'd imagine there are few Abyssea LSs. Your best bet is to join a social LS and make friends. Abyssea content is very easy now adays. Granted it may take you time to build to a level where its simple but it can be done. Even trying a shout looking for returning or new players that want to try help one another.

Key aby jobs:
Whm (duh)
nin/war (tank + most red proc, always /war never /dnc)
War (if you really don't want to go without the last 2-3 reds nin can't do)
blm (yellow stagger, /brd is handy too for that)
blu (if you really don't want to go without the last yellow stagger)
mnk (blue proc at night)
thf (TH ofc).

nin/war, whm and blm will get you everything you need to start. +1 and +2 items and all the KI you need. anything else is icing on the cake.

Lastly your post is very "me". I know you want drops. Everyone does. Its better to say you are looking to join a group or start a group to explore and help one another. In the past I have had a person in a LS that had very specific play times and was upset if he didn't get help he wanted when he was on. Its a community game. Give something and you will receive back.