Static: Runic Disk To 100 (Nyzul Isle-old)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Static: Runic Disk to 100 (Nyzul Isle-old)
Static: Runic Disk to 100 (Nyzul Isle-old)
 Ragnarok.Tarusofo
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Neptune
By Ragnarok.Tarusofo 2013-01-28 07:20:25  
Hello fellow people from Ragnarok. I've been shouting lately, in hopes of finding other people who (like me) need to reach floor 100 in their Runic Disk. As many of you know, the quest to unlock Mythic weaponskills determines the amount of weapon skill points depending on which floor is saved to your Runic Disk.

Because of that, and being on Floor 25 myself, it would require me 6,240 weapon skill points, whereas if I had progress saved to the 100th floor, it'd only require 250. Unfortunately I also require a Main Gauche (DNC weapon).

Now, I know finding a group is going to be hard. Everyone is spending their tags on Neo-Nyzul Isle, but I thought I'd still give it a chance by posting here.

If you're interested in forming a static and are serious about getting some progress, feel free to PM me here, post or send me a tell. I'd like to get at least 4-5 people interested, as lamp floors end up being a bottleneck.

My jobs available are SCH, WHM, BLM or DNC (I'd come SCH most likely).

Thanks for your time, and hope to hear from you!
 Ragnarok.Kitcho
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Kitcho
By Ragnarok.Kitcho 2013-02-04 14:08:29  
Hey, remember me? Hit me up in game I'd be glad to help you out at some point. I have a bunch of the base mythic weapons but sadly stuck at floor 85. Let me know what you think.