users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Equipment box
Equipment box
 Fenrir.Monito
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Monito
By Fenrir.Monito 2008-05-20 19:25:13  
Moliones scythe and ring do not display inside the equipment box.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-05-20 19:34:45
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

According to your LS Community Profile, you're not wearing either of those items.

The information on the LS COmmunity profile is updated I think once a day, so maybe at the time of updating, you didn't have either of those items on.

If you did have both of those items equipped, then the problem lies on the LS Community's website, and not FFXIAH's. They're not displaying the data properly, and FFXIAH's data comes from the LS Community's.
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2008-05-20 23:18:04  
I've had that problem with my vicious mufflers as well. I think the LS Community's website just hasn't been updated to show those new items.
 Fenrir.Monito
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Monito
By Fenrir.Monito 2008-05-21 09:33:11  
I made sure I have them equipped. I didn't log with only a pole strap on. >.> It's a problem somewhere, just stating that they're not displaying.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-05-21 15:05:03
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Ah, well I didn't think about the strap. But yea, the problem lies in the LS Community rather then FFXIAH.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Narayan
サーバ: Siren
user: Narayan
By Siren.Narayan 2008-07-08 19:27:27  
Was about to comment I havent seen my War Hoop equipped in the FFXIAH equipment for my profile. LSCom shows me in some mnk gear now, but for along time anytime I am on dnc it never shows the hoop equipped on the profile when it takes a snapshot of my gear for FFXIAH.

When I look up War Hoop it is in the FFXIAH db and you can run a search on who is wearing one:
http://www.ffxiah.com/equip.php?id=19203&slot=4

I havent checked if LSCom isnt showing the war hoop. Anyone have an idea when LSCom takes its snapshots of our gear? I wouldnt mind finding out if its a LSCom thing or maybe FFXIAH issue with the item. :)
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-07-08 20:19:48  
From what I can tell, the LS Comm Site queues you for an update on logout from FF. A disconnect (either through your internet dying or a /disconnect in Windower or similar) will sometimes queue you, and sometimes not. A full /logout or /shutdown seems to always queue, though.

Regardless, it would appear that the site only updates you once per day at a specific time. (Which is why FFXIAH.com's auto-updater only scans our users' profiles once per RL day. It's pointless to scan more often because the LS Comm site doesn't update that frequently.)

If you're logged in at that time, having not logged out since the last update, it will skip over you. Similarly, if you've switched to another job/equipment when you do finally log out, it will use that final set as your LS Comm profile and not the stuff you were wearing earlier in the day.
 Siren.Narayan
サーバ: Siren
user: Narayan
By Siren.Narayan 2008-07-09 15:22:18  
Just my luck, I think of trying somethin gout and I think LSCom updated the site.

Current LSCom link I have on profile:
http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/characterAllData.do?
EQUIP_LINKSHELL_ID_STRING=r4zvNOrUWSFhMCBWJtXUFg-3D-3D&
VIEW_LINKSHELL_ID_STRING=05h7VtPNCIIRDcCiRZKT39m1PKaiavcmi0F6SyRDPao-3D

That jumps me directly to error:
http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/error/serverError_us2.html

"The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later."

If I click the button to go back to the LSCom portal and login, I can get to my profile fine. Now URL to profile is this:

http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/characterAllData.do?
EQUIP_LINKSHELL_ID_STRING=05h7VtPNCIIRDcCiRZKT39m1PKaiavcmi0F6SyRDPao-3D&
VIEW_LINKSHELL_ID_STRING=05h7VtPNCIIRDcCiRZKT39m1PKaiavcmi0F6SyRDPao-3D

I see the change when I escape the string... damn LSCom -_-. and to add further grief, It snapped me when I but on blm briefly lol. And I had been on dnc crafting up a storm for hours >_< time to wait another full day.

(the URLs were forcing the thread to be an nasty width so truncated the URLS by placing in returns after the ? and &.)
 Asura.Chamille
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Chamille 2008-07-12 13:00:11  
Hm. My equipment box disappear entirely now. All the other data are there.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2008-07-14 14:05:06  
Chamille said:
Hm. My equipment box disappear entirely now. All the other data are there.

Same I've tried reseting my stuff on edit characters, checked the linkshell community and it shows everything there, but it's been weeks since I havent seen my equipment box at all. Nothing is on Hide in my options.
 Unicorn.Claquesous
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Claquesous 2008-07-14 17:41:04  
Alyria, your data is set to hidden. I recently had trouble because my link suddenly switched from pointing to my social LS where everything is visible to a LS I never use which had info set to hidden. I'd try changing your settings for BOTH LSs you're in or reset your link in the hope it will stick to the desired LS this time.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2008-07-15 09:37:38  
Claquesous said:
Alyria, your data is set to hidden. I recently had trouble because my link suddenly switched from pointing to my social LS where everything is visible to a LS I never use which had info set to hidden. I'd try changing your settings for BOTH LSs you're in or reset your link in the hope it will stick to the desired LS this time.

It wasn't hidden, that's what I said on top I tried. Anyways I fixed it, it's the link for your player that is not working anymore and have to set it with the new link the linkshell community has.