How Many Plans On An Average Salvage II Run?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » How many plans on an average Salvage II run?
How many plans on an average Salvage II run?
 Bahamut.Oakozric
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Oakozric
By Bahamut.Oakozric 2013-02-13 07:58:29  
How many plans on average should I expect from a Salvage II run? Looking on BG wiki it appears as though certain NM drop between 1-2 plans (i.e. Bloodshed Plans) and so I'm really hoping that doesn't mean only 1-2 per run (and therefore 25-50 runs for a body piece). Hoping someone with Salvage II experience can answer this. Also curious what the most lucrative zone for plans is (if there is one).
 Carbuncle.Salaifa
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Salaifa
By Carbuncle.Salaifa 2013-02-13 08:00:31  
Most runs yield around 9-10 papers with /THF Treasue Hunter. Usually 2-3 of 1 kind and 5-8 of another depending on which path you take.
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-02-13 10:41:58  
You will take different paths based on the plan type you are aiming for. I would not expect 9 plans per run unless you're after morri plans which do drop that well. For skadi, ares, usu, and marduk you should expect to get the bare minimum per run (5) and be pleasantly surprised when the results are better (last night was a full clear but only 6 skadi 2 ares night - and our thf was fully geared by the time we got to the th dependant nms). Things really depend on how you're doing your runs... if you go with a group your plan rate will be slower. If you solo you might only be able to farm 4 plans a night before you time out. If you are triboxing you can get 5-8 a run.
 Shiva.Gib
サーバ: Shiva
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2013-02-13 10:43:36  
8 is an average/low run for my crew
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-03-12 09:35:30  
Depends, some zones drop more the others. Bhfau / SSR will rain Ritualistic and Primacy on your head. Arapaga / Zhaolm tend to be stingy which hurts double as they both force you to take a NM from the opposite path your after. I dual box Arapago and tend to leave with 3~4 of Blood and 2~3 of Umbrage (I skip the first NM as I'm not interested in Umbrage). Tonight I got lucky and got 5 Blood and 2 Umbrage.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-03-12 10:10:04  
8 total is probably what you should expect for an average, 6 is the minimum and 15 is technically the maximum, but only 4 of the non-guaranteed ones have higher drop rates.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2013-03-12 10:23:34  
Ritualistics in Bhaf we tend to get 6-9. We don't take a thief main, though. So that probably has something to do with it. Arrapago I've been letting my wife take the papers so I haven't actually kept very good track. Those are the only runs we've been doing so far trying to get my Usu drops squared away. I know we've had sort of horrendous luck on the Linen Pouch from the first boss. Which sort of burns my ***. But it is what it is.

If an anecdotal description would help, we've been running for 9 days, alternating Bhaf and Arrapago. I've got Usu feet +1 and Omo hands completed w/ 5 ritualistics to spare. She has the Sigyn hands completed and I have 5 Umbrage on top of that. I believe she has around 10 bloodshed plans. We've had two runs that really went pear-shaped on us for various reasons so results were crappy.

Edit: Oh, also, as secondary drops, I have 3 Primacy Plans and the mule has 2 Tutelary Plans.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Oakozric
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Oakozric
By Bahamut.Oakozric 2013-04-11 12:03:39  
Thanks for all the replies everyone. I just posted a thread trying to build a SII static on Bahamut:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/37552/salvage-ii-recruiting-static-bahamut/#2294782
 Cerberus.Stalkster
サーバ: Cerberus
user: stalkster
By Cerberus.Stalkster 2013-04-14 23:02:21  
Best salvage1/2 static is yourself mnk/war with a whm/thf alt, and a friend/shout person to enter you and d/c or warp.
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-04-14 23:05:39  
I dunno, some people actually enjoy playing their MMOs with other people on occasion.
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2013-04-14 23:25:06  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
I dunno, some people actually enjoy playing their MMOs with other people on occasion.

Blasphemy.
 Asura.Arkanethered
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Arkanethered 2013-04-14 23:46:17  
My alts are for getting stuff done, my friends are for talking.
[+]