Lets See Your VW Collection

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Voidwatch » Lets see your VW collection
Lets see your VW collection
By itchi508 2013-03-15 10:21:35  
So I'm bored as you see I decided to make a pointless thread of the rewards people have got to show off there VW trophies. As i never seen one made before i made the honers lol. From pointless crap that we toss repetitively to the prize peaces, I myself have kept a item set made with all mine. I'm sure you all will go make one now lol. I have most drops but am still missing a bit though. with thousands of runs to attain it all I have actually had bad luck on drops having to continuously spam them from the day VW was released to present time to only have the list I created, and have ran out of stones multiple times as of many of you.(i never bought a pulse cell. Don't have any pulse weapons). Post any all drops you have got. I myself only posted rare/ex no sell able items. Of course you can't fit it all in since item sets will be very long post them any way you want. Multiple Bcodes. A link or like i did 1 Bcode just to see the list. Also can do Abjurations. I did not since I have to many I will never be able to HQ :(
Lets let the show begin^
ItemSet 272510
 Quetzalcoatl.Krylon
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: AkiKrylon
By Quetzalcoatl.Krylon 2013-03-15 10:32:59  
Heres all the good gear I've gotten from my gazillion VW runs.

ItemSet 292963

Oh Wait...
[+]
By itchi508 2013-03-15 10:34:09  
Quetzalcoatl.Krylon said: »

ItemSet 292963

Oh Wait...
Lmao you should have put a log or a creed: lg seal. XD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Draus
サーバ: Asura
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2013-03-15 10:36:27  
does 0/433 on Tocis count?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-03-15 10:42:00  
So much I still miss, but I guess it could be worse...
 Bismarck.Amphion
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Amphion
By Bismarck.Amphion 2013-03-25 12:42:06  
I can't complain. Got a Murasamemaru within 50-60 VW runs. Other than that not much else. Ace's mail, hoarfrost blade, Mala, that BLM ring, and a few other little trinkets. The Pulse buddies don't seem to drop for me, but it's not a problem.
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-25 12:43:19  
I went 1/1 on Wanion Belt last night, but then we wiped at 2% on Prov... PUGs :(
 Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2013-03-25 12:57:24  

That's all I can remember off hand for now.
 Bismarck.Vasch
user: heykojiro
By Bismarck.Vasch 2013-03-25 12:57:32  
Left out R/EX that I tossed or relinquished:
 Sylph.Jrpg
サーバ: Sylph
user: ohnogc
By Sylph.Jrpg 2013-03-25 12:57:54  
Quetzalcoatl.Krylon said: »

ItemSet 292963

Oh Wait...

Pretty much this. I missed out on VW when people were actually doing it. I've been catching up on clears but Adoulin is probably going to slow VW activity down further.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-03-25 13:12:36  

For the people who feel like you 'missed out' on voidwatch, try not shouting for 18. Everything besides Morta/Bismarck/Rex/Prov/Akvan can be done with 8 players relatively easily. Yes, it'll be slower(but it doesn't have to be A LOT slower, you can still manage 2-3 minute kills), but you'll make up a hell of a lot more time by not spending hours shouting. Something like DD x4 BRD COR WHM BLM is excellent, all the better if you can bring NIN and BLU as a couple of your DD.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2013-03-25 13:14:15  
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-25 13:18:47  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

For the people who feel like you 'missed out' on voidwatch, try not shouting for 18. Everything besides Morta/Bismarck/Rex/Prov/Akvan can be done with 8 players relatively easily. Yes, it'll be slower(but it doesn't have to be A LOT slower, you can still manage 2-3 minute kills), but you'll make up a hell of a lot more time by not spending hours shouting. Something like DD x4 BRD COR WHM BLM is excellent, all the better if you can bring NIN and BLU as a couple of your DD.

That might be stretching it honestly. 8 people on a pil, might be a deathfest, even at 99, given it's shield. Also, try Fjalar (or really ANY of the AU/CoP ones) with 8 and no displacers. But if you meant with displacers, I'm sorry if I misinterpreted an implication you didn't mention.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-03-25 13:39:47  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
Levin than.Comeatmebro said: »

That might be stretching it honestly. 8 people on a pil, might be a deathfest, even at 99, given it's shield. Also, try Fjalar (or really ANY of the AU/CoP ones) with 8 and no displacers. But if you meant with displacers, I'm sorry if I misinterpreted an implication you didn't mention.

with no displacers is the key, I'm sure you can do pil with 8 competent people. we did a bunch of hahava with 3 or 4, capped lights every time.
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
サーバ: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-25 13:45:53  
:)This....
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-03-25 13:49:42  
I've 8boxed over 400 Pil kills, and a few Fjalar for Manea's Armet(which I forgot to list) without displacers. One could accurately make the argument that my mules are much better geared than most PUG, but the converse argument would be attention span, so I think it evens out. The real problem with Pil isn't the shield btw, Jeuno T3 have disgustingly small proc pools. Never wiped, but around 10% end up with shitty red light. I've killed similar amounts of quite a few other VW, but never noticed a lack of available procs on the higher tiers(or city T4s).
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-03-25 13:51:57  
Lowmanning a vw that isn't starter cities require people that know what are doing though and that may be even tougher if shouting. If you can gather friends than I understand, but I've wiped to Pil even with 18 in pugs...........
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
サーバ: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-03-25 13:56:28  
5/5 Ogier
3/5 Athos's (Need hands + body still)

Lots of NQ weapons:
Hoarfrost Blade
Lux Pug
Supernal
GK
Axe

Bodies:
Hedera
Toci
Rubeus
Kudzu Aketon

Rubeus feet
By Piotrek 2013-03-25 14:25:37  
Delphinius
Borealis
Ephemeron
Mekira Meikogai
Toci's Harness
Heka's Kalasiris
Manea's Armet
Hedera Cotehardie
Whirlwind Dirs
Fajin Boots
Supernal Abjuration: Legs
Transitory Abjuration: Legs
Transitory Abjuration: Hands
Porthos Byrnie
Ihwa Huaraches
Aluh Jambiya
Lux Pugio
Strategema Knife
Tefnut Wand
Plenitas Virga
Rubeus Jacket
Supernal Knife
Mantis Eye
Seiokona Beret
Athos's Chapeau
Athos's Tabard
Myrmex Mittens
Athos's Gloves
Aliyat Chakram
Athos's Boots
Phalaina Locket
Stoicheion Medal
Houyi's Gorget
Rancor Collar
Witful Belt
Zaffre Cape
Romanus Cape
Strophadic Earring
Strendu Ring
Appetance Crown
Ogier's Gantlets
Ogier's Surcoat
Wroth Scythe
Dhampyr Sword
Hoarfrost Blade
Dilaram's Sollerets
Ganesha's Mala
Wanion Belt
Phasmida Belt
Tyrant's Ring
Sheltered Ring

Probably have more on mule. Too lazy to check.
 Bahamut.Fulgrim
サーバ: Bahamut
user: arouis
By Bahamut.Fulgrim 2013-03-25 14:46:14  
 Phoenix.Kaparu
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Tsuko
By Phoenix.Kaparu 2013-03-25 15:02:39  
Odin.Jassik said: »
Levin than.Comeatmebro said: »

with no displacers is the key, I'm sure you can do pil with 8 competent people. we did a bunch of hahava with 3 or 4, capped lights every time.

Cities are a horrible comparison. Those could be completed with four people at release.
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-03-25 15:19:42  
Weapons:
Sanus Ensis
Plenitas Virga
Lux Pugio
Wroth Scythe
Hoarfrost Blade
Supernal Knife
Murasamemaru (mannequin!)
Tefnut Wand
Stoertebeker
Aliyaat Chakram

Armor:
Ogier's Head/Hands/Legs
Athos's Body/Legs/Feet
Rubeus Body/Head/Legs/Feet
Anhur Robe
Mekira Meikogai
Toci's Harness
Mextli Harness (lolHahava, more mannequin!)
Brego Helm
Ace's Mail
Porthos Byrnie
Hedera Cotehardie
Magma Gauntlets
Dilaram's Sollerets
Fajin Boots
Ghadhab Nails
Romanus Cape
Blithe Mantle

Accessories:
Mantis Eye
Ganesha's Mala
Apathy Gorget
Stoicheion Medal
Houyi's Gorget
Rancor Collar
Phasmida Belt
Wanion Belt
Tyrant's Ring
Sheltered Ring

Items:
Supernal Abj.: Legs
Transitory Abj.: Body
Transitory Abj: Legs

most likely a few I've missed, but that's my overall collection.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-03-25 15:28:30  
Somehow I thought you weren't talking about Volkswagens....
[+]
 Siren.Scheck
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Scheck 2013-03-25 16:33:13  
Asura.Draus said: »
does 0/433 on Tocis count?
ironically enough, after 9 years of arguably the worst ffxi luck ive ever seen.
i went 1/1 on it lol