users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Changes to Dynamis
Changes to Dynamis
 Bahamut.Megrim
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Megrim
By Bahamut.Megrim 2013-03-28 09:26:17  
Anyone got any info on the new changes they made to dynamis if so please help me out wanna know what they did and if it will affect the way people use to farm.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2013-03-28 09:39:33  
Saw no Dynamis changes in the update notes.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2013-03-28 09:41:50  
just did dyna, seemed about the same, felt like i was getting slightly more drops, but i think today was just lucky day...
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2013-03-28 09:43:26  
I got 4 1 byne bill drops off of 1 funguar , never happened to me before today....but like I said, prolly just lucky day
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-28 09:44:41  
The defense change may affect people. Although, the good solo jobs don't really have any abilities that lower their own defense. (Bst, Dnc, Thf, and I guess Blu and Pup)

The raised cRatio cap for 1-handers probably won't affect anyone fighting DC mobs without support, but on EP mobs you might notice a difference.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2013-03-28 09:47:25  
I was on bst, and it felt like I was doing a lil bit better dmg, but not much
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2013-03-28 09:50:10  
Siren.Thoraeon said: »
The defense change may affect people. Although, the good solo jobs don't really have any abilities that lower their own defense. (Bst, Dnc, Thf, and I guess Blu and Pup) The raised cRatio cap for 1-handers probably won't affect anyone fighting DC mobs without support, but on EP mobs you might notice a difference.

Oh, right. The EP/DC changes. My bad.

Yeah...I likely won't see any difference myself. I only do EPs w/ pet tanking when on BST and when I go with the wife she's Ochain paladin'ing, so...meh change to me. It seemed kind of bizarre, I wasn't sure what it was meant to change.
 Carbuncle.Niusha
user: Niusha
By Carbuncle.Niusha 2013-03-28 09:56:37  
Looking forward to testing this out, I usually 2 box DC nightmare mobs with THF and BRD. Will try to post some findings tomorrow or the next day.
 Bahamut.Megrim
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Megrim
By Bahamut.Megrim 2013-03-28 12:03:21  
Thanks for the feedback guys, friend of mine went in and said something was screwy with the procs he was getting Green !! in replacements for his normal procs not sure if it has anything to do with the latest update screwing with the video/audio files will let him know again thanks for the feedback
 Carbuncle.Niusha
user: Niusha
By Carbuncle.Niusha 2013-03-28 12:13:17  
Bahamut.Megrim said: »
Thanks for the feedback guys, friend of mine went in and said something was screwy with the procs he was getting Green !! in replacements for his normal procs not sure if it has anything to do with the latest update screwing with the video/audio files will let him know again thanks for the feedback

Did he get all the time extensions? If you only get 4 TEs you will get yellow !! in place of what would normally be red !! with 5 TEs.
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-28 14:27:56  
Here is a parse from my run today. I was solo DNC/THF on DC mobs in DynaValk. The coin turnout little lower than usual (304) since <st> macros weren't working right which made it more difficult to proc multiple mobs at once. It seemed like I had to cure myself more often, but it may have been all in my head.

But overall, it seems pretty much the same as usual.

(I hope this displayed right.)

Edit: I don't know why Neico showed up for one hit in my parse.
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-28 14:32:39  
Carbuncle.Niusha said: »
Bahamut.Megrim said: »

Did he get all the time extensions? If you only get 4 TEs you will get yellow !! in place of what would normally be red !! with 5 TEs.
Yeah, it definitely sounds like he missed one of the time extensions.