users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Fortunes not dropping
Fortunes not dropping
 Valefor.Omnys
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-04-10 16:53:16  
* Haha, this post isn't bitching about a poor drop-rate. This is XI, been there done that.

I've done the dyna trials for 3 aegises, a horn, and helped farm for several weapons, it's the curse of bst99.. as well as.. whatever.

Anyway, helping a friend with #2691 (Annihilator, kill bcd nm 5 times)... our thf/whm/blu/rng group got 0 fortune drops. Not 0 of the Villian's fortunes we wanted, but 0 fortunes at all. Random pld's, whm's, brd's, etc in the mix weren't dropping the fortune for their NM's either.

Another thing, I know what odious items are for, but odious items never dropped at the camps* I was in before. * I swear those camps were EP to 99, but now they're all DC, every fomor I checked. I was on whm so the group needed me so couldn't explore too much.

TL;DR: Did SE change where to farm the drops in Beaucedine Glacier? Seeing 0 fortunes in a night with max TH is just unbelievable.

I checked through all my bags and I, at least, don't have a single -fortune item in any box. Nada.

QQ
 Valefor.Omnys
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-04-10 20:45:00  
Absolutely shameful bump aside, I was farming at the same camps I always farm at. So Adoulin? update changed the difficulty of Hydra it seems... and the drop tables along with it.

Anyone tell a guy where he might currently find Hydra EP in Dynamis-Bcd? We were farming in H-8, and even tried another known camp, going north and up the west ramp. Nothing there.