フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » WhirlingwindLS LFM
WhirlingwindLS LFM
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Reiden
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2013-07-12 11:37:45  
Recruitment is open for candidates who can play both Damage Dealers and Support Jobs. Also looking for Tank jobs as well. We run events Monday thru Friday and begin gathering at 8pm est and finish about 10:30-11pm est, with weekends off.

We Escha, Vagary, HQ Battlefields. We also offer merc services. Please check our website for items and prices at whirlingwind.guildwork.com

Any questions feel free to /tell in-game or PM Reiden, Oblivien, Matthious or Fiasko.
 Siren.Eviro
サーバ: Siren
user: Dreamsea
By Siren.Eviro 2013-07-12 11:47:26  
1am EST isnt that EU prime time? thats like 8pm GMT?
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2013-07-12 11:48:58  
9PM Eastern Standard Time. I'm not sure what time gmt is that.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2013-07-12 11:51:13  
the sad in my pants at your event times is immense i could make events like 1 day a week lol
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2013-07-12 11:54:55  
oh well free bump happy hunting
 Fenrir.Leoheart
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-07-12 11:59:07  
Siren.Eviro said: »
1am EST isnt that EU prime time? thats like 8pm GMT?

1am EST is 6am GMT or 7am BST (Which is our timezone during spring/summer).
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2013-07-27 13:05:31  
Thank you for the many responses. Still looking for some more peeps to fill out roster as many have moved on to ffxiv. We are willing to train new members in the arts of endgaming. If you come with friend's that's also cool. Send me a PM here or /tell in game to Reiden or Midgitis and can also apply at whirlingwind.guildwork.com
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2013-08-19 12:12:54  
Recruiting is still open.
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2013-09-04 14:06:26  
we still looking for peeps. Come have fun with us. We do Delve boss, Odinv2 and Legion.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2013-10-08 08:25:46  
I see alot of people on the forums recently complaning that there's no one to do stuff with and how the population is only 500 online. How about ya go research who is actively doing stuff and apply to their ls.
Hanging out in social ls's is nice and all but eventually you will run out of things to dual box. Here are some ls you can check out:

Whirlingwindls
Exodusallstars (on break til update i believe)
Armadals
Esquire
Rebourne
Majesticls
Captaincaveman
Fluidskills

These are linkshells that i have seen doing endgame content with over 6 people. Check out their linkshell pages and apply and stop moping around in jeuno that you have nothing to do.
[+]
 Cerberus.Midgitis
By Cerberus.Midgitis 2013-10-14 18:58:21  
Exodus has absolutely 0 requirement to join I hear spam them with apps /tell fthis in game for pearl.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jogiyat
user: Jogikat
By Cerberus.Jogiyat 2013-10-15 12:25:52  
Gotta Give WW kudos for keeping the LS alive, I think only CC is as old as you guys on that list above at this point. I still remember the WW vs KoN days with amusement.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-10-17 16:58:56  
I'd join but I'm aware that to do anything anymore most Linkshells want you to have next-to-the-very-best Adoulin gear, which I don't have and likely won't until I've soloed enough Bayld to myself a set of stuff.

Still, if there's a linkshell out there that'd have me, it would be nice to do some Adoulin/Dynamis/Einherjar/Legion/Whatever-I'm-bored-so-I'll-do-anything-but-meriting.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-10-17 17:50:13  
Why not just apply? At worst you're turned away for whatever reason, but I doubt anyone in the shell is going to be a *** to you about it and would most likely give you advice on what you need to improve on.

There are some good people in this shell and even if you aren't accepted I think you'll end up with something useful at least.

Bayld isn't really the way to go about improving at the moment. I'd focus on Skirmish as a start.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-10-17 18:19:30  
You guys have changed <33
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2013-10-17 19:29:29  
Esquire is just and off branch of Excellence really. Excellence has been around since 2003. Just Excellence now is Esquire with a few veteran members and some new recruits, but with the same mentality.
By Wikkedd 2013-10-17 20:18:41  
I'm feeling bumpy.

This being said...

Reiden put this perfectly.

Kudos.

~~Wikk
 Cerberus.Fthis
user: Benjix
By Cerberus.Fthis 2013-10-17 23:25:14  
eh midg? you guys invited stiffler into your ls. talk about trash lol. thank god reiden isn't selling people out to give into his offer of selling him Laeradr gear over giving to your ls members.
 Cerberus.Midgitis
By Cerberus.Midgitis 2013-10-17 23:47:51  
Cerberus.Fthis said: »
eh midg? you guys invited stiffler into your ls. talk about trash lol. thank god reiden isn't selling people out to give into his offer of selling him Laeradr gear over giving to your ls members.

lmao we've thought about it for sure. You gotta give people the chance to shine and if they don't you move on from them.
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-10-18 13:52:59  
Cerberus.Diabolique said: »
Why not just apply? At worst you're turned away for whatever reason, but I doubt anyone in the shell is going to be a *** to you about it and would most likely give you advice on what you need to improve on.

There are some good people in this shell and even if you aren't accepted I think you'll end up with something useful at least.

Bayld isn't really the way to go about improving at the moment. I'd focus on Skirmish as a start.

I'd love to, but I was under the impression that Skirmish isn't a solo activity...?

Anyways, I'll apply, the only other reason is that I'm an English player so, in my experience, most Linkshells have their events going at 2-6am for me, which I can't reasonably do.
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2013-10-19 03:58:48  
Cerberus.Katairyu said: »
I'm an English player so, in my experience, most Linkshells have their events going at 2-6am for me, which I can't reasonably do.

http://www.ffxiah.com/linkshell/Cerberus/MajesticLS

Quote:
Friendly European shell with a lot of events 9 years old! Looking to Recruit experienced Mage Players of SCH, BRD, SMN, WHM mostly, other jobs maybe needed, please drop me a tell if you would like to join. Events: ADL, Fracture, Legion, Limbus2, Odin2

Our events start at 8pm UK time (currently GMT+1). We're a predominantly social LS but we do events because we want to. Events change around every so often depending on demand, but people also just schedule their own anyway. Current main events we do are fracture ADL limbus salvage. I don't think there's a job/gear requirement for the LS (and those jobs may be out of date anyway), that's more for the event side. If you're interested, best off just sending Nemezar a /tell ingame.
 Cerberus.Katairyu
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2013-10-19 04:23:01  
Cerberus.Flaminglegion said: »
Cerberus.Katairyu said: »
I'm an English player so, in my experience, most Linkshells have their events going at 2-6am for me, which I can't reasonably do.

http://www.ffxiah.com/linkshell/Cerberus/MajesticLS

Quote:
Friendly European shell with a lot of events 9 years old! Looking to Recruit experienced Mage Players of SCH, BRD, SMN, WHM mostly, other jobs maybe needed, please drop me a tell if you would like to join. Events: ADL, Fracture, Legion, Limbus2, Odin2

Our events start at 8pm UK time (currently GMT+1). We're a predominantly social LS but we do events because we want to. Events change around every so often depending on demand, but people also just schedule their own anyway. Current main events we do are fracture ADL limbus salvage. I don't think there's a job/gear requirement for the LS (and those jobs may be out of date anyway), that's more for the event side. If you're interested, best off just sending Nemezar a /tell ingame.

Looks good! :D I'll be sure to drop him a /tell the next time I log in :3
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [77 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-01-03 21:56:02  
Recruitment is still open if anyone is interested in doing endgame events. we go 5 days a week. We do Delve, Odin2, Legion, etc. Must have 1 dd and support job delve rdy.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [164 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-06-16 12:45:01  
bump
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-16 13:08:58  
Cerberus still exists? O.o
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-06-16 13:14:24  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Cerberus still exists? O.o

Yes but your application is denied on account of sentence fragment.

Hope this doesn't offend anyone . . .
By Washburn 2014-06-16 13:17:33  
Can I join?
By onewyr 2014-06-22 14:27:30  
Thinking about changing servers so looking for a new ls when I head over you can look me up on ah site
 Cerberus.Midgitis
By Cerberus.Midgitis 2014-06-23 16:18:27  
Washburn said: »
Can I join?

Apply anytime. Since you decided to stay on cerb instead of buying items then leaving again like you initially planned.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-08-13 18:35:40  
bump sticker, with new prices
First Page 2