Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Officially sterile. Thanks, Dr. Stein!

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-11-20 13:17:27  
Fine choice tiger, now all the dummies are breeding, and the cool cats are sterile, I fear the future.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-20 13:35:13  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Fine choice tiger, now all the dummies are breeding, and the cool cats are sterile, I fear the future.

/toast

here's to tigerwoods jr... who discovered the cure for cancer, alzheimers and heart disease, figured out how to reverse the aging process, ended world hunger poverty and homelessness, negotiated world peace, stopped global warming, thwarted the evil dr. nikolce and his diabolical plan to end mankind... and was later canonized as a living saint... historians regard his birth as the turning point toward a new age of enlightenment, joy and happiness...

in the timeline that his dad wasn't so self absorbed and deluded that he got himself neutered....
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2017-11-20 13:39:01  
Quote:
in the timeline that his dad wasn't so self absorbed and deluded that he got himself neutered....

Self absorbed is all I know baby
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-11-20 13:41:54  
Quote:

when’s stream? PunOko
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2017-11-20 13:50:21  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
Quote:

when’s stream? PunOko

Been wanting to; lol no ps4 games to play atm and I can't get streaming to work well w/ my pc for w/e reason. Lags hard RIP
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-11-20 13:51:08  
Quote:

when’s stream? PunOko

Been wanting to; lol no ps4 games to play atm and I can't get streaming to work well w/ my pc for w/e reason. Lags hard RIP
Never got FF12?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-20 13:57:13  
Quote:

Breathes there the man with soul so dead
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
Whose heart hath ne’er within him burned,
As home his footsteps he hath turned
From wandering on a foreign strand!
If such there breathe, go, mark him well;
For him no minstrel raptures swell;
High though his titles, proud his name,
Boundless his wealth as wish can claim
Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonored , and unsung.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2017-11-20 13:58:20  
Quote:

when’s stream? PunOko

Never got FF12?

Nah, I'm broke atm. All the munies went into my uncle's business. I won't be seeing any return on that until Januray or later
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-11-20 14:01:53  
Quote:

when’s stream? PunOko

Never got FF12?

Nah, I'm broke atm. All the munies went into my uncle's business. I won't be seeing any return on that until Januray or later
Get a switch and XBC2 then!?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2017-11-20 14:05:15  
I hear switch just got it's homebrew. Once there's a hacking scene, I'm in
By Ramyrez 2017-11-20 14:11:41  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Quote:

Breathes there the man with soul so dead
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
Whose heart hath ne’er within him burned,
As home his footsteps he hath turned
From wandering on a foreign strand!
If such there breathe, go, mark him well;
For him no minstrel raptures swell;
High though his titles, proud his name,
Boundless his wealth as wish can claim
Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonored , and unsung.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-20 14:16:52  
I'm broke

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-11-20 14:19:11  
I hear switch just got it's homebrew. Once there's a hacking scene, I'm in
it’ll be awhile before i can afford one. it’s the only game i need one for right now. i would get mario odyssey if i already had a switch but it’s not enough for me to buy a switch just to play like XBC2
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-11-20 17:07:42  
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-20 17:35:54  
looks like Oklahoma to me.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-20 19:14:14  
Zerowone said: »
looks like Oklahoma to me.
It actually kinda does...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-11-20 22:45:13  
notice that the chinese place is just an old kfc with almost no remodeling done on the outside. obviously a class move and probably better fung shui.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-21 09:15:00  
chinese wednesday makes people do crazy things....

/coffee

and tomorrow's chinese wednesday is extra special as it's the kickoff for the four day turkey glut... /rubs hands together

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready... what else is good today?

PARKER what's powerball up to?

PARKER Edit: $134 million
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-21 09:29:09  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
notice that the chinese place is just an old kfc with almost no remodeling done on the outside. obviously a class move and probably better fung shui.
Yeah, that happens here. Old McDonald's, KFCs, Denny's, etc usually become either Chinese places or chuches...not Church's Chicken, churches.

I don't get it. "Son, this is a house of God!" "God lives in a Burger King?"
By Zerowone 2017-11-21 09:44:33  
I had one of those “God, I’m getting old and I fear for our country’s future” moments this morning.

Tank is on E, with about 32mi worth of fumes. I gas up at the station just off the reservation I’m working at today. The site is about 25mi in.

This gas station is across the street from a high school. Smart move on the owners part because the station market has an endless stream of high schoolers buying snacks by the dozen and 1$ 64oz fountain drinks. It’s basically a money-making machine.

Inside it’s Pandemonium. These little shits are 16-18yrs old and have no clue how a basic line works. There were 3 working cashiers and 1 main line all the adults were standing in and splitting off as they came to the front waiting to be called up.

“Next in line” and sure enough one of these dumb ***kids would act as if there were 3 separate lines and try to make their way right to the counter. Only to be told by the annoyed adult who was on deck “that’s not how a line works get in the back”. This had to have happened 7 times.

Now normally I would chalk it up to them being self centered little *** trying to cut off the old timers because *** them they’re past their prime and closer to death. Which is what we’re all waiting for anyway, right?

But I ***you not. Every time these kids got corrected they had this look on their faces like they had no idea how a line worked and headed to the back of the line in confusion. Murmuring to their friends that they didn’t understand what just happened.

TLDR: kids today don’t know how a basic line works, we’re doomed. I’m old. The end.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-21 10:44:11  
TLDR: kids today don’t know how a basic line works, we’re doomed. I’m old. The end.

yeah the loss of common courtesy and common sense is a frequent "topic of conversation"...which is predominately one sided bitching from me...whenever my wife and I go out.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-21 10:54:30  
I had one of those “God, I’m getting old and I fear for our country’s future” moments this morning.

Tank is on E, with about 32mi worth of fumes. I gas up at the station just off the reservation I’m working at today. The site is about 25mi in.

This gas station is across the street from a high school. Smart move on the owners part because the station market has an endless stream of high schoolers buying snacks by the dozen and 1$ 64oz fountain drinks. It’s basically a money-making machine.

Inside it’s Pandemonium. These little shits are 16-18yrs old and have no clue how a basic line works. There were 3 working cashiers and 1 main line all the adults were standing in and splitting off as they came to the front waiting to be called up.

“Next in line” and sure enough one of these dumb ***kids would act as if there were 3 separate lines and try to make their way right to the counter. Only to be told by the annoyed adult who was on deck “that’s not how a line works get in the back”. This had to have happened 7 times.

Now normally I would chalk it up to them being self centered little *** trying to cut off the old timers because *** them they’re past their prime and closer to death. Which is what we’re all waiting for anyway, right?

But I ***you not. Every time these kids got corrected they had this look on their faces like they had no idea how a line worked and headed to the back of the line in confusion. Murmuring to their friends that they didn’t understand what just happened.

Here, we have QuikTrip, where toothless tweekers haggle for cigarettes and dip.

"Well, if I buy a pack of Marlboro, can I get a pack of GPC and a can of Skoal half off?"
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-21 10:55:43  
I bet toothless Erma looks real good gumming her snuff on her way to get some crack.
By Zerowone 2017-11-21 11:02:07  
Why don’t just buy GPCigs and skoal with the money they would save by not buying Marlboro?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-21 11:09:06  
I dunno. I dunno why there are people who haggle with stores over cigarettes. There are usually people asking for money and cigarettes outside QT too.

The corner store by my house used to have a guy who'd stand out in 100 degree weather and ask "Ey, you got 87 cents?" and rattle his empty 32oz soda cup. Sometimes he'd ask for enough to buy cigarettes.

Dunno how the dude didn't die, his life for like 3 months straight was to sit outside this store from about 7am to 8pm and sip on soda and smoke cigarettes in the summer heat.
By Zerowone 2017-11-21 11:30:55  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

yeah the loss of common courtesy and common sense is a frequent "topic of conversation"...which is predominately one sided bitching from me...whenever my wife and I go out.

I hate Costco. It reminds me of a crowded high school hallway during passing period. Must resist urge to shove the meandering slow *** in front of me. *** better not stop to talk or take in the scenery”

Which as a byproduct is also why I hate Disney theme parks and the Las Vegas strip.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-21 11:32:43  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I dunno. I dunno why there are people who haggle with stores over cigarettes. There are usually people asking for money and cigarettes outside QT too.

The corner store by my house used to have a guy who'd stand out in 100 degree weather and ask "Ey, you got 87 cents?" and rattle his empty 32oz soda cup. Sometimes he'd ask for enough to buy cigarettes.

Dunno how the dude didn't die, his life for like 3 months straight was to sit outside this store from about 7am to 8pm and sip on soda and smoke cigarettes in the summer heat.

What makes Hagglers think it works with retail is one of life’s greatest mysteries. It’s like OBO is written in tiny font every where they shop.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18403 18404 18405 ... 18549 18550 18551