Cant Use My Code Help..

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » cant use my code help..
cant use my code help..
By starfish 2013-08-27 07:58:52  
hello all, i just bought this f14 from amazon. i downloaded a file 100mb and got my code to use. when i use it says wrong region. how do i fix this i e-mail squre-enix support waiting for reply nothin yet. any one else run thru this? i am from middle east and i think this may be the problem? maybe we belong to europe. if u got any ideas please.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2013-08-27 08:29:08  
how did you even get your code? i see nothing from my amazon preorder yet, trying to get my friend's account up and going..
turns out my pre order was cancelled. No ps3 collectors edition for me! oh well >:
By starfish 2013-08-27 10:05:15  
i cancelred my pepder like duno 5 times also cause of the same problem.

today it said the game is available to buy ( no more pre-oder ) and i went thru it, and took the money from my visa, when i download the 100MB file this time, it comes with a html file which has the code to enter . but sadly seems i cant use it like i said above. i dont know how to fix this, i'd ask for my money back from amazon if this dont work..
By starfish 2013-08-28 09:37:30  
fixed finally, apparenlty both accounts i tried were set to europe not US, making a a 3rd US account made it accept the code...