Dragon Age: Inquisition

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dragon Age: Inquisition
By fonewear 2014-11-11 07:59:11  
Reviews are up and they are looking good !

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/11/dragon-age-inquisition-review
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-11-11 10:18:02  
Looks outstanding, this is pretty much my last hope for the winter season, everything else either doesn't interest me or has come up short. Good to see Bioware has gotten back on track, even though their storytelling still seems weak.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-11 11:44:18  
I... must... have.... this.....
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-12 19:36:34  
Pre ordered the game today I'll finally have 2 games for PS4 now lol
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-11-12 20:40:00  
I'll pick it up on Black Friday.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-12 20:45:56  
preorder is on sale on GMG atm for like $47
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-11-12 20:55:31  
GMG?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-12 20:57:32  
greenmangaming
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-11-12 21:01:13  
Oh the pc site, yeah I will be getting it on PS4.
By fonewear 2014-11-12 21:53:41  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I'll pick it up on Black Friday.

Speaking of that I like to get games closer to Christmas sometimes you can get one get another game half off. (Toys R Us)
By Altimaomega 2014-11-23 22:49:32  
Does the combat in this game truly suck?
Does the attributes and character skill unlocking have any customization?
Hows the Online play?

Wanna get this game, but i don't wanna be disappointed like the last 5-6 new games I've gotten only to play 4 hrs then burn because they suck so much..

Love DAO and awakening
DA2 suckage but I'm making myself play it atm.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-11-23 23:21:28  
I have the Bog Unicorn and the Red Hart but I can't find the Armored Horse mount :| It's installed too, anyone know what it's called?
By fonewear 2014-11-24 07:43:39  
Altimaomega said: »
Hows the Online play?

Wanna get this game, but i don't wanna be disappointed like the last 5-6 new games I've gotten only to play 4 hrs then burn because they suck so much..

Love DAO and awakening

The ability skill trees are pretty nice. You can play your class depending on what skills you unlock so there is some customization.

I just beat the game the combat is good. I haven't played online yet. The story I would say is not bad not good. It is just standard RPG.
By fonewear 2014-11-24 07:44:33  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I have the Bog Unicorn and the Red Hart but I can't find the Armored Horse mount :| It's installed too, anyone know what it's called?

I've read online they had issues with the deluxe edition. I'm pretty sure I beat the game without using the flame armor or whatever it is called.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-11-24 07:47:34  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
They all just showed up on the map for me. Just chose one of the three advisers (cullen etc.) and they just gave me the mount.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-24 13:40:04  
fonewear said: »
Hows the Online play?

Love DAO and awakening

The ability skill trees are pretty nice. You can play your class depending on what skills you unlock so there is some customization.

I just beat the game the combat is good. I haven't played online yet. The story I would say is not bad not good. It is just standard RPG.

I have to completely disagree with you on this.

The Story is GOOD, if not Great! It ties in the events of the Hero of Fereldon, the Champion of Kirkwall who...

It really ties them all together rather well, I don't want to spoil it for people but I felt the constant plot turns, the wasting 11 hours in the Hinterlands and then finding out I wasn't supposed to be killing the dragon at level 7 on Nightmare mode, infuriating and at the same time a great Idea!

(Trying to beat it on Nightmare btw is BRUTAL)
By Altimaomega 2014-11-24 14:34:55  
Did you play the first two games fone? This is the problem i've been running into on every review comment section. One person says its awesome, the next person says it is lacking. Wondering if it is only "lacking" if you didn't play the first two.

Online play? Does the loot transfer to Single Player or is it a totally separate game? Can't find this info anywhere.

No other mode exists except Nightmare!
By fonewear 2014-11-24 14:36:54  
I played the first game think I skipped the second. Again the story isn't bad but it is generic. Even if you played the first two. I've played a ton of RPG's and they are all pretty much the same story.

I wouldn't lower my review of the game because I didn't like the story. Most of the JRPGs I've played had terrible stories but the combat and everything else was great.
By Ramyrez 2014-11-24 14:39:17  
I've been sitting on it since release and not had time to play.

I will say I enjoyed the website interaction to let me set all my old decisions through that, because I bought a new computer in the past year and my old saves are gone, and I haven't had a chance to finish playing through DAO and 2 yet.

But I've only just entered the Hinterlands and have had zero time otherwise. Hopefully over Thanksgiving I'll get to really dig in.
By fonewear 2014-11-24 14:41:27  
It was definitely a must buy for me because I haven't played an RPG since Skyrim...
By Ramyrez 2014-11-24 14:41:43  
I played the first game think I skipped the second. Again the story isn't bad but it is generic. Even if you played the first two. I've played a ton of RPG's and they are all pretty much the same story.

I wouldn't lower my review of the game because I didn't like the story. Most of the JRPG I've played had terrible stories but the combat and everything else was great.

It's all in the characters. Which is why I loved both DA:O and 2.

Though with 2 is was a bit of love/hate. Really liked some characters, really hated others.

Anders can never die painfully enough for me.

I loved him in Awakenings and then he turned into such a scumbag.
By fonewear 2014-11-24 14:43:05  
I agree the characters are very entertaining and well written. Iron Bull stands out to me as the most interesting.
By Altimaomega 2014-11-24 14:45:02  

I wouldn't lower my review of the game because I didn't like the story. Most of the JRPGs I've played had terrible stories but the combat and everything else was great.

Well yea.. you can only fight evil so many ways I suppose. Combat is like DOA then? Gimme some multi-player info! lol.. I'm probably gonna buy the damn game anyways /sigh.
By fonewear 2014-11-24 14:46:17  
Here: The guys in the video are very annoying however...

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Ramyrez 2014-11-24 14:47:16  
The limited combat I've done is actually more like...uh, I'm not even sure, really.

Kind of a combo of DA:O and a more action-oriented game, but not like DA2 necessarily.

The control was, imo, a bit stiff. I'm on PC, though. It may feel more natural with analog sticks on a console.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-11-24 14:47:53  
Online play? Does the loot transfer to Single Player or is it a totally separate game? Can't find this info anywhere.
Totally separate.
By fonewear 2014-11-24 14:47:55  
It looks pretty fun to me but I still have things I want to do in single player before I move on to co-op play.

The combat to me is similar to and MMO sorta with the hot buttons to do abilities etc.

Also if you play as a rogue like I did prepare to die a lot.
By Altimaomega 2014-11-24 14:52:29  
Here:

YouTube Video Placeholder

Well that's disappointing.

Asura.Ina said: »
Totally separate.

That sucks, they missed an opportunity to do something totally unique and could have been awesome.
By fonewear 2014-11-24 14:54:18  
I think I'd get tired of co op very fast. But then again I don't normally care about online play. It is basically just dungeon crawling over and over same stuff.

Also everyone's favorite micro transaction in co op...
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-11-24 14:56:00  
Gimme some multi-player info!
It's a dungeon crawl system. When you enter it randomly selects the type of mobs you will be fighting as well as having varried paths through the dungeon (ie sometimes you will need to go left at the start, others right). You get gold and items from opening chests, gold can be used to buy potions or chests containing random drops. Weapons and armour you don't need can be broken down into materials to unlock other classes with or make gear you want.

There are 12 characters total who each have 2 of their own skill trees but only 3 unlocked initially. When you reach level 20 on a character they can be reset to lv1 to give every character a permanent stat boost.
[+]