言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 83 84 85 ... 101 102 103
By drizzt369 2017-09-12 19:24:32  
Asura.Ahkhara said: »
GO into the addon and to the data folder, open settings and make sure Auto drop is set to "True"
Had a friend suggest to me make sure "//tr autodrop on" was on and sure enough that was it.. Guess update turned it off somehow. thanks
By Jetackuu 2017-09-15 10:29:12  
Asura.Ahkhara said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Interesting, it seems to be functioning, like adding/removing items, but the dropping process isn't working for me, just reinstalled it too. Guess I could try on another box.

GO into the addon and to the data folder, open settings and make sure Auto drop is set to "True"
Thank you, on the old xml it was still set to true but nothing was working well, after reinstalling the addon it was set to false, so I guess the addon was busted and the reinstall just had the wrong setting, going to have to find something I can drop and try it.

edit: I think it probably has to do with that I'm used to the global commands as when I originally set it up it was just global, didn't have character specific options, is there a way to just have one setting on it, I have my characters sandboxed, so it's moot.

edit2: nvm, got it.
 Lakshmi.Krazykozy
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Krazykozy
By Lakshmi.Krazykozy 2017-09-17 00:39:34  
Ssoranizer seems to be broken, or has been for a bit. Keeps failing to convert to .png, and I'm unable to locate where to try and change/fix this. Any ideas?
By Beau 2017-09-17 04:18:19  
Boxdestroyer is not working for me, was working before update.
 Sylph.Talym
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
user: Talym
By Sylph.Talym 2017-09-17 12:18:07  
Lakshmi.Krazykozy said: »
Ssoranizer seems to be broken, or has been for a bit. Keeps failing to convert to .png, and I'm unable to locate where to try and change/fix this. Any ideas?

If you are using dgvoodoo, that seems to interfere with Windower's screenshot functionality.
 Bahamut.Valienta
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Valienta 2017-09-17 13:14:13  
Also check in the config and make sure you are pointing to a folder that exists. I was getting that error because I was trying to use a folder that didn't exist as the save location.
 Lakshmi.Krazykozy
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Krazykozy
By Lakshmi.Krazykozy 2017-09-20 10:55:16  
Bahamut.Valienta said: »
Also check in the config and make sure you are pointing to a folder that exists. I was getting that error because I was trying to use a folder that didn't exist as the save location.
I have an SSorganizer folder called screenshots in the main area of of windower. Is that what you are referring to?
Sylph.Talym said: »

If you are using dgvoodoo, that seems to interfere with Windower's screenshot functionality.
Yeah Im using dgvoodoo, didnt think that would cause these issues lol
By Eckskalibur 2017-09-20 16:49:54  
Can confirm that boxdestroyer is down.
By Draylo 2017-09-22 05:40:06  
//find doesn't work to see my Sulevia's leggings +2, maybe the +2 sets weren't added?
By zaxtiss 2017-09-22 08:51:27  
is anyone having issues with gearswap after this last update?
By Lorax 2017-09-25 18:37:20  
Is there an issue with the timers plugin? Everytime I log out/back in it reverts to its original settings now, but then again maybe im just special and did something to it
 Sylph.Talym
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
user: Talym
By Sylph.Talym 2017-09-29 03:53:01  
Eckskalibur said: »
Can confirm that boxdestroyer is down.

I've updated the messages and pushed to Dev. Should start working again when it makes it over to Live.
By harpy 2017-10-11 22:25:22  
starting getting this after the update when I tried to use
//gs org

Gearswap: Lua runtime error:GearSwap/flow.lua:102:
User Event Error: ...6)Windower4/addons/GearSwap/libs/organizer-libs.lua:172: attempt to index field '?'' (a nil val
 Shiva.Arislan
サーバ: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-10-11 22:35:48  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/40815/plugins-broken-via-version-update/82/#3280336

If you have any of the new items in bag, gs/org will throw errors.
 Asura.Skyekitty
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Skyekitty 2017-10-11 23:04:01  
Gearswap isn't finding the new gear from ambuscade and crashes when manually typed and loaded. anyone else running into this? thank you!
 Asura.Skyekitty
By Asura.Skyekitty 2017-10-11 23:04:52  
herp derp, didn't see the post above my post >.<
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-10-11 23:32:50  
I pushed resources very soon after the patch came out. Have you re-ran your launcher?
By Squabble 2017-10-12 00:29:39  
I just reran my launcher and didn't get any update. :(

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By tyalangan 2017-10-12 10:54:26  
eslim said: »
guildwork addon isnt working (not auto-updating or able to force-update), tf does work mean if it doesnt work ????

guildunworking.

(thanks for the help)
>sidenote: im not talkin angry.

Same, not seeing cross-zone shouts in the iphone app or in game but am receiving LS and /tell push notifications on my phone. However, I see that ffxiah.com is getting the cross-zone shouts (not sure if they're tied together).
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-10-13 10:11:29  
Can add to the guildwork plugin issue: //gw shouts will load the shouts from the database, however shouts do not show unless you do //gw shouts. Bit of a pain as you can't see shouts as they happen server-wide right now
 Asura.Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-10-13 13:14:30  
Whatever happened, shouts are working again. Thanks!
 Carbuncle.Snarf
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: snarfy
By Carbuncle.Snarf 2017-10-19 09:51:04  
No character equipment updates have hit since the last update, with multiple /flush attempts.
[+]
 Shiva.Isolation
サーバ: Shiva
user: ringly
By Shiva.Isolation 2017-10-19 11:19:55  
Wait...How will anyone know what I am up to or what weapons I've built recently? kidding...idc really
 Asura.Technicz
user: technicz
By Asura.Technicz 2017-11-13 00:18:54  
Fisher plugin seems to always cancel the fishing attempt when a fish gets hooked since the November 2017 update. This occurs even when that fish/ID is set in the list to catch.

Tested in mog garden pond using Halcyon Rod and Insect Balls with these options set:

//fisher fish add "Moat Carp" 5
//fisher bait add "Insect Ball"
//fisher equip on
//fisher start

When fish bites the line, I receive this message all the time:

sending release command

I re-downloaded the lua, unloaded, reloaded, and same result.

Restarted Windower, and same result.

Can others reproduce this as well?
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2017-11-13 01:06:33  

(You should probably post on their issue tracker)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kenshi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: KenshiDRK
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2017-11-13 05:54:19  
Asura.Technicz said: »
Fisher plugin seems to always cancel the fishing attempt when a fish gets hooked since the November 2017 update. This occurs even when that fish/ID is set in the list to catch.

Tested in mog garden pond using Halcyon Rod and Insect Balls with these options set:

//fisher fish add "Moat Carp" 5
//fisher bait add "Insect Ball"
//fisher equip on
//fisher start

When fish bites the line, I receive this message all the time:

sending release command

I re-downloaded the lua, unloaded, reloaded, and same result.

Restarted Windower, and same result.

Can others reproduce this as well?

Fishing messages changed, replace your messages.lua for this one.
 Asura.Technicz
user: technicz
By Asura.Technicz 2017-11-13 08:21:47  
@Cair -- I kinda derped on that part. Looked at the Fisher github page, saw the Issues links, and saw someone post an issue similar to this earlier in the year. This mentioned the rebuilding of the messages.lua via a Python script. This leads into what Kenshi provided.

@Kenshi -- Thanks for the messages.lua. I replaced, reloaded, and re-tested. I can confirm that this has addressed my issue since the Nov 2017 update.

Thanks!
 Asura.Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-11-13 11:09:13  
findall is broken as of 11/13/17 -

findAll/findAll.lua:260: attempt to index field 'key_items' (a nil value)

I never knew just how bad life was without findAll... until today...
First Page 2 3 ... 83 84 85 ... 101 102 103