フォーラム » FFXIV » General » Hi all and some questions
Hi all and some questions
 Asura.Eurewyen
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2013-10-26 12:59:53  
Hello everyone,

I've been away from FFXI a longer time now, I decided after 8 years I needed a break, so I have been playing some WOW instead just so I could say, well atleast tryed it.

Now I have come to the crossroad where I decided to give FFXIV a shoot after all these years, I want to be a main Paladin, so here is a few questions.

1. Path for palading is Gladiator correct? Wich subs for PLD is importent must have?

2. I'm sure I got to select a server called Moogle, but I can't see it listed here on FFXIAH, I have been shouting today for an LS and none responses so far.

3. What craftings should I go for, is the system made out as in FFXI, 1 main craft and rest subs, and ofc fishing can get 100?

Hope for some awnsers from you guys, and in advance thanks!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-26 13:09:23  
You can have all crafts at 50 if you want and the only skills you can choose from are Conjurer and Marauder skills.
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2013-10-26 13:11:48  
Asura.Eurewyen said: »
Hello everyone,

I've been away from FFXI a longer time now, I decided after 8 years I needed a break, so I have been playing some WOW instead just so I could say, well atleast tryed it.

Now I have come to the crossroad where I decided to give FFXIV a shoot after all these years, I want to be a main Paladin, so here is a few questions.

1. Path for palading is Gladiator correct? Wich subs for PLD is importent must have?

2. I'm sure I got to select a server called Moogle, but I can't see it listed here on FFXIAH, I have been shouting today for an LS and none responses so far.

3. What craftings should I go for, is the system made out as in FFXI, 1 main craft and rest subs, and ofc fishing can get 100?

Hope for some awnsers from you guys, and in advance thanks!
1. GLD, MRD, CNJ (Gladiator, Marauder, Conjurer)
2. It seems that the FFXIV Forum does not Moogle server as present (not updated from 1.0?)
3. All crafts are possible, and level to 50. There is a benefit to leveling all of the crafts (they share abilities).

Good luck!
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-26 13:29:03  
The server list is up to date, in the drop down box, it is present. The character database seems to be slipping atm. You might explain the issue to Scragg.
 Asura.Eurewyen
サーバ: Asura
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2013-10-26 13:34:05  
Allright,

Thanks alot around the jobs and craftings, then I know what to go for, dedicated pld player as I'm, then it must be my first selection og job I'd guess :)
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2013-10-26 13:37:56  
Anna Ruthven said: »
The server list is up to date, in the drop down box, it is present. The character database seems to be slipping atm. You might explain the issue to Scragg.
If you navigate to Forum > FFXIV > Servers, entries are missing.
It seems that also the class area is missing (PLD/WAR/etc).

Or I'm blind, which is a possibility too.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-26 14:11:11  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
If you navigate to Forum > FFXIV > Servers, entries are missing.
It seems that also the class area is missing (PLD/WAR/etc).

Or I'm blind, which is a possibility too.
Forum sections are still set back in 1.0, they don't update according to the site's server database, Scragg adds and removes sections manually, iirc.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2013-10-31 11:25:58  
You would be better off shouting for a FC before an LS.