Scholar: How Do You Fully Control Selene?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Arcanist » Scholar: How do you fully control Selene?
Scholar: How do you fully control Selene?
サーバ: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Othilda
By Jade Envy 2013-11-01 20:58:58  
I've been playing sch for a while now and want to be able to fully control Selene. My goal was to control when she used Fey Light and Fey Glow. Before when I was leveling I would usually use Eos and sometimes Selene, now I like to use Selene more...but really want to have more control. I used to keep the pets in Guard full time and just let them do whatever.

So my issue is: I try to put Selene in Steady mode, but every time my pt engages another group of monsters she puts herself into Guard mode automatically...every time. Is there something I am missing? Is there a way to keep her in Steady mode at all times? I don't want her to use any of her abilities unless I tell her to...which is what Steady is unless I am misunderstanding. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated! Please help! ; ;
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-11-01 21:03:56  
This is a guide I have read that has really helped me, mostly in the SMN aspects though, but goes in depth of talking about Eos/Selene mechanics toward the bottom.

I recommend reading over that!
[+]
サーバ: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Othilda
By Jade Envy 2013-11-01 22:11:46  
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much for that link! I found my answer/problem. Ty so much! ^^
[+]