Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-11-14 10:40:51  
Valefor.Houppelande said: »
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
Asura.Abysswalker said: »
Prepare yourselves.. the "ask me" threads are coming.
I thought about it when it was just only 1-2 non-mods. Then I thought "if I'm thinking it, everyone is thinking it" and didn't. Still, it's tempting when there's downtime at work. There's only so long you can jump into a P&R thread and flip tables, before it feels like the same conversation with a different subject.

Ashman - could you please make an "ask thread"? There are questions I'd like to ask :)

^ don't blame me. I didn't wanna get banned by a green bar :x

If people get upset at too many of these, feel free to lock this thread or unmain it or w/e.

SORRY
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-14 10:42:47  
Can I have a "look at me" thread too?
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-11-14 10:43:56  
I am so upset by these.
[+]
 Valefor.Houppelande
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-11-14 10:44:38  
Have you tried Burger King's new bbq rib sandwiches? They're only $1 and are super delicious

that's all the questions I have for now ._.;
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-11-14 10:46:26  
You are asked to see a 25-year-old white man who experienced marked weakness and dyspnea 4 days after being admitted for a compound arm fracture after falling from a tree. Estimated blood loss from the initial fracture episode was 600 mL, and the patient was transfused with one unit of packed erythrocytes. The initial cross match was reported as compatible by the transfusion service. The patient has never been transfused before this incident and has no other serious medical illnesses. The patient's arm fracture was treated with surgical pinning and prophylactic antibiotics consisting of cefotetan 2 g IV every 12 hours. On examination, the patient is febrile and mildly tachycardic, with no evidence of wound infection or compartment syndrome. Laboratory data show a hematocrit of 15%, absolute reticulocyte count of 600,000 μL, and total bilirubin of 70 umol/L with direct bilirubin of 9 umol/L. The peripheral smear shows many spherocytes. No hemoglobinemia or hemoglobinuria is seen on visual inspection of the plasma and urine. The transfusion service reports that the direct Coombs' test is now strongly positive using anti-IgG and only weakly positive with anti-C3d antisera. They further report that routine compatibility tests show no new erythrocyte antibodies in the patient's serum and that, when they attempted to elute antibody from the patient's RBCs and test against normal RBCs, the results were negative. What is the most likely diagnosis?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-14 10:47:15  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

I thought about it when it was just only 1-2 non-mods. Then I thought "if I'm thinking it, everyone is thinking it" and didn't.

Still, it's tempting when there's downtime at work. There's only so long you can jump into a P&R thread and flip tables, before it feels like the same conversation with a different subject.

1.) "Groovy!" or "GROOVY!"?

2.) Were Mister Fancy Pants's pants that fancy?

3.) What happens if I decide to shop stupid?
 Ragnarok.Bleublood
user: Bleublood
By Ragnarok.Bleublood 2013-11-14 10:47:35  
Omg hi Ash.

My question is how did you earn the prefix "The" in front of your name? Was it some sexy puppetmaster who bestowed this title upon you?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-11-14 10:52:00  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Can I have a "look at me" thread too?
Ramuh.Austar said: »
I am so upset by these.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I did inb4, despite being OP.

Have you tried Burger King's new bbq rib sandwiches? They're only $1 and are super delicious

that's all the questions I have for now ._.;

No, and i've never had a mcrib either. I always think about it but it just seems odd getting ribs from fast food.

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
You are asked to see a 25-year-old white man who experienced marked weakness and dyspnea 4 days after being admitted for a compound arm fracture after falling from a tree. Estimated blood loss from the initial fracture episode was 600 mL, and the patient was transfused with one unit of packed erythrocytes. The initial cross match was reported as compatible by the transfusion service. The patient has never been transfused before this incident and has no other serious medical illnesses. The patient's arm fracture was treated with surgical pinning and prophylactic antibiotics consisting of cefotetan 2 g IV every 12 hours. On examination, the patient is febrile and mildly tachycardic, with no evidence of wound infection or compartment syndrome. Laboratory data show a hematocrit of 15%, absolute reticulocyte count of 600,000 μL, and total bilirubin of 70 umol/L with direct bilirubin of 9 umol/L. The peripheral smear shows many spherocytes. No hemoglobinemia or hemoglobinuria is seen on visual inspection of the plasma and urine. The transfusion service reports that the direct Coombs' test is now strongly positive using anti-IgG and only weakly positive with anti-C3d antisera. They further report that routine compatibility tests show no new erythrocyte antibodies in the patient's serum and that, when they attempted to elute antibody from the patient's RBCs and test against normal RBCs, the results were negative. What is the most likely diagnosis?

Lupus
[+]
By sumo 2013-11-14 10:52:14  
What do you want to be when you grow up?

What's your favorite animal?

If you could be any superhero, who would it be?
 Valefor.Houppelande
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-11-14 11:00:45  
Are you getting a PS4 or XBox One? If so, which games are you looking forward to playing?
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-14 11:04:07  
do you have a chainsaw arm?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-14 11:09:16  
Better yet, do you have a Gatling gun arm? One that you can change into a chainsaw or a machine gun or a ray gun?
 Sylph.Juromaru
サーバ: Sylph
user: Juromaru
By Sylph.Juromaru 2013-11-14 11:29:57  
Is your favorite ffxi related media clip Chasym's(sic?) Dark Knight Tales? I always heard it in my head while reading your posts.
 Asura.Draus
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2013-11-14 11:36:02  
Orange?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-11-14 12:09:57  

I thought about it when it was just only 1-2 non-mods. Then I thought "if I'm thinking it, everyone is thinking it" and didn't.

Still, it's tempting when there's downtime at work. There's only so long you can jump into a P&R thread and flip tables, before it feels like the same conversation with a different subject.

1.) "Groovy!" or "GROOVY!"?

2.) Were Mister Fancy Pants's pants that fancy?

3.) What happens if I decide to shop stupid?

1) groovy. monotone and almost conversational. I prefer "workshed" most.

2)
YouTube Video Placeholder

3)
Then you'll miss out on the fabulous green-light specials at your local S-mart. Not only that but during a deadite apocalypse, you'll be Ashless.

Ragnarok.Bleublood said: »
Omg hi Ash.

My question is how did you earn the prefix "The" in front of your name? Was it some sexy puppetmaster who bestowed this title upon you?

Sigh :| Once upon a time, I joined Profit LS. One of the members invited me to join a skype call with several other members.

I was told that one of the members was "my biggest fan" (ie - my only fan), and that when they were doing dynamis there came a time when "stealing my pulls" or "mpking" me came into question. Bleublood (my only fan) was like: "NO GUYS.... that's THE Ashman.... you know, from Auction House. He seems like a pretty cool guy and we should leave him alone". Then Bleu shows up in call and tells THE EXACT SAME STORY.

Anyhow, it was cute. :|

sumo said: »
What do you want to be when you grow up?

What's your favorite animal?

If you could be any superhero, who would it be?

1)I'm 30 now so I'm kinda SOL. When I was in High School, I had a full ride to Universal Technical Institute but I blew my GPA on partying. I really always wanted to buy muscle cars, fix them up, and re-sell them. Sadly it didn't come to fruition. I now work as the inside salesman at an industrial supply co.

2) cats. easily cats. Kittens are ok, but I love Cats (I wish i could hug every cat). Also, the fatter the better. Skinny *** cats are no good to me. We own a 30lb fatshit cat at home that i love to death (despite constantly shouting "shut the *** up" at it when im on skype).

3)
Superhero: Frank Castle

Anti-hero: Wade Wilson

Villain: Eddie Brock (when he's not pretending to be a good guy)

Are you getting a PS4 or XBox One? If so, which games are you looking forward to playing?

Probably neither. I'm more of a PC master race type. I haven't enjoyed almost anything on console since PS2. I actually play my Super Nintendo quite often but my ps3 only gets use when I wanna play Xenogears again.

Bismarck.Misao said: »
do you have a chainsaw arm?
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Better yet, do you have a Gatling gun arm? One that you can change into a chainsaw or a machine gun or a ray gun?

Only in my wet dreams. I have however, went to Grand Rapids (I live in Michigan) to see where Bruce Campbell was born. I've also visited the woods in TN that the cabin from Evil Dead sits in. I used to have a brick from the chimney, that I had asked Bruce to sign, but it's been lost to the years.

Sylph.Juromaru said: »
Is your favorite ffxi related media clip Chasym's(sic?) Dark Knight Tales? I always heard it in my head while reading your posts.

It's actually this:

If i watch this video, I WILL cry. I used to get so emotional when my friends quit, I started a policy of "no RL names" for 7 or so years (til skype). I still get a little upset.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Maninii
user: Manini
By Ragnarok.Maninii 2013-11-14 12:13:41  
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Will the Turkey be halal?

What should I eat for dinner?

Thanks babes! <3 you

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-11-14 12:26:51  
Asura.Draus said: »
Orange?

orange who?

Ragnarok.Maninii said: »
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Will the Turkey be halal?

What should I eat for dinner?

Thanks babes! <3 you

1) I don't obsess unless it's Brucey or Kstew.

2) I am not muslim, nor did I slaughter the bird. I will be removing blood from the body and brining it in koshering salt (then rinsing it) before I cook it. I also was baptized Catholic so depending on your interpretation of:

In Surah 5:5 of the Qurʼan, it is written: "The food of the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] is lawful for you as your food is lawful for them."

You should be able to eat it ;3

3) The breast of some sort of animal. When in doubt, go breast out. (it sounded better in my head).

Cerberus.Josiahfk said: »
Hi ash!

Have you watched RWBY yet?

Why haven't you/have you watched RWBY yet?

Should I go to work today or just call in sick?

Call in sick tomorrow. We can make popcorn and you can show me your show :D
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-11-14 12:37:21  
Why isn't Pump here?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-11-14 12:50:57  
Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
Why isn't Pump here?

It's for the best :|
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-11-14 14:06:18  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

his arm is broken and he is being a wussy about it
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-11-14 14:35:27  
Will you marry me? (;
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-11-14 14:39:37  
Fairy.Spence said: »
Will you marry me? (;

As long as I don't have to move to the land of "everything will kill me"
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-11-14 15:37:21  
If you could be any vegetable, what would you be?

Can I blow up your car in GTA V?
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-14 15:58:56  
Serious questions this time...

1.) Have you seen the 'Evil Dead' remake yet?

2.) Thoughts?

3.) Duuurrr...Did you get your character's name from Pokemon?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-11-14 15:59:00  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
If you could be any vegetable, what would you be?

Can I blow up your car in GTA V?

Rhubarb. Because i'd be a hipster.

Sure? I've never played a single GTA game :x hi nausi bby ;3
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-11-14 16:34:14  
Serious questions this time...

1.) Have you seen the 'Evil Dead' remake yet?

2.) Thoughts?

Yes, it was better than I expected. I can't imagine it being better actually. They couldn't have pulled off the same camp humor now, and the fact that Ash's char wasn't preserved kept it from getting ruined. Overall I would give it 8/10. TBQH, it's one of my favorite "horror" films out of todays "full on gruesome horror" standards. I hate movies that have to resort to "jump out at you" crap to get a scare. I don't remember a single time that happened in this film and the part that "upset" me the most was pretty slow and methodical.

3.) Duuurrr...Did you get your character's name from Pokemon?

The one that makes me scream internally is the "haha, i let you die in Mass Effect". When i try to explain that my name is from the character that character was named in homage to (from 25 years before) the *** kids are like "when i was born Clinton was president".

the worst part is some of those kids weren't alive when this movie came out ^. I was in HS GDI.

*shakes stick*
[+]
By Vodevil 2013-11-14 16:46:06  
So you say you wanted to fix up muscle cars, which are your favorites? What do you drive now?
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-11-14 17:49:00  
Hello, I'll ask a question. Why do you seem to be so aggressive and angry when it comes to FFXI threads? I've noticed there was a lapse in your post history where you were enjoying the game towards beginning~mid SOA(seemingly), then you are negative anytime you post in an FFXI thread.

I'm sure the game doesn't appeal to you anymore, but I guess I'm curious as to what you hope to accomplish from a psychological point of view. Are you taking out your frustration on the remaining players and attempting to convert them? Are you bitter towards the game/develeopers and attempt to take a jab at them any chance you get? If you really don't care about the game, does your contributions help in any way? If it were me, I'd cherish the memories I had and enjoyed and just move on and ignore it. Just curious on your thoughts!
First Page 2 3