Runefencer AF Fights Team Up?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Runefencer AF Fights Team Up?
Runefencer AF Fights Team Up?
 Leviathan.Arcajeth
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: arcajeth
By Leviathan.Arcajeth 2013-11-27 13:58:52  
Really enjoying Runefencer would like to know if anyone needs the fights or are interested in helping. If I am correct I think you get a total of 17,000 Bayld for both fights. Anyways I will be shouting this also.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-11-27 21:53:45  
I'll help if I'm available. If today, will be free in about 3hrs.
[+]
 Asura.Eurewyen
サーバ: Asura
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2013-11-27 22:49:35  
A good suggestion when you come to the first NM, try to get atleast a party on 10-12 people, this mob is very -PDT recistans, but even tough it dosen't say much about MDT, mages in my party diden't do much dmg with magic either, so the fight took a while.

When you come to the fish and (RUN Body AF) again 6-12 people and 90 % mages and of that bring a suggestion of this mix

1 RDM phalanx II everyone including mages, SCH who can assist heal along side the RDM, 2-3 SMN using Rahmu the fish is week to lightning and rest full attack on BLM who uses lower tiers as thunder II-III etc. Plenty of area to kite this fish on the beach, but again this one uses charm it's simular to Cerin-Croin from Abyssea, if a person charmed sleep them until off and keep kiting the fish. But each time the fish uses charm its recistans gets bigger on the MDT side.

After 3 times and finally such setup I just written down we did win this thing, best of luck and happy hunting.
 Shiva.Jirachi
サーバ: Shiva
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2013-11-27 23:11:00  
@Arkajeth I noticed you have BLM, If Draylo goes WHM or RDM and stands in the far corner from pop spot and keeps refresh/cures on you, you can stand closer to pop spot and spam Fire on it.
Me and my parents trio'd this fight my dad refreshed me my mom kept me in white HP and i spammed fire on it until it died.
Took 6 minutes, Good luck to you 2!
 Leviathan.Arcajeth
user: arcajeth
By Leviathan.Arcajeth 2013-11-28 00:35:18  
Thanks for replies. Draylo ya definitely take any help I can get. If not today then sometime in the next 2-3.