user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2009-07-22 07:08:09  
are the new leather's used in any recipes? or are they just bridge synths atm
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-22 07:10:42  
Well they'd be a pretty ***bridge synth if there's nothing to make out of them, as no-one would be buying them. Having said that, I haven't seen any use for any of them O_O
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-07-22 07:25:48  
I think there has to be something they are used for. Maybe a quest or a synth that hasn't been discovered yet.
I haven't seen recipes for half of the new crap, but people are buying them all up so it must be for something.

We need to find out where White Butterflies are. I want to make a Butterfly cage!
;;
 Fairy.Aiburn
サーバ: Fairy
user: Aiburn
By Fairy.Aiburn 2009-07-24 05:00:18  
I've yet to find any info on Leather items also. We sure could use some more items. Seems we haven't had anything new since the original grips/straps came out.
サーバ: Remora
user: iLLogiX
By Remora.Hackstealandbot 2009-07-24 05:05:58  
the Ruszor leather is used in the Ninja AUG weapon
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-24 05:18:39  
What about Amphiptere stuff? I've killed 9 of these *** and got nothing but exp, but I saw a hide in bazaar and people have reported drops, so I know they drop something!

I heard a rumour that they *** up and these mobs weren't even meant until next update, doesn't make much sense, but perhaps they stopped them from dropping anything in the emergency update? Anyone had drops since then?