Post AA/119 Sets

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Post AA/119 Sets
Post AA/119 Sets
By Ophannus 2014-07-08 02:57:39  
Tjukurrla Medal(6 Str/6 Vit) or elemental gorget(+0.1 fTP) for Camlann?
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-07-08 03:21:25  
A very quick check with the spreadsheet shows gorget winning by about 40 avg ws dmg.
By Ophannus 2014-07-08 12:22:51  
Meh nothing too great for Drg this update. That staff looks nice for mobs weak to blunt(razkanar skirmish on skellies and naraka etc), surprised no drg related drops from shikaree fight considering Z is a Drg. New ws rings are nice but gonna be ridiculously expensive for a few days.
 Asura.Reichleiu
サーバ: Asura
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-07-08 12:49:22  
Ophannus said: »
Meh nothing too great for Drg this update. That staff looks nice for mobs weak to blunt(razkanar skirmish on skellies and naraka etc), surprised no drg related drops from shikaree fight considering Z is a Drg. New ws rings are nice but gonna be ridiculously expensive for a few days.

Considering Pyrosoul Rings are still 1.4m+ on my server, I would imagine these stay pretty expensive for a little bit longer than a few days.

but ya, once again.. nothing good for DRG.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-07-08 13:18:46  
They pulled the exact same ***as with +7 rings... cept worse.

Gems are from HQ3 on avatarites. And the ring synth is a synergy, so goldsmiths can't even use it to skill up. So the only ones making these will be doing it to get their own rings, or for pure profit.

Yeah, Prices are gonna suck for a good long time.
 Asura.Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-07-08 13:22:06  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
They pulled the exact same ***as with +7 rings... cept worse.

Gems are from HQ3 on avatarites. And the ring synth is a synergy, so goldsmiths can't even use it to skill up. So the only ones making these will be doing it to get their own rings, or for pure profit.

Yeah, Prices are gonna suck for a good long time.

if thats the case we need to look at Vulcan's Pearl then. Flame Gems are still a few million gil and Vulcan's pearl is 4.5-5m gil on my server..

They used to be MUCH much more :/

I'll have to hit up some GS + Synergy friends for these
 Shiva.Flowen
サーバ: Shiva
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2014-07-12 06:14:01  
Geirsokogul doing a bit more than Camlann's(40% buff from Gungnir), Camlanns is nice at 100% at the very least for Self SC, averaging around 4.8kish.

Are the recent buffs to Geirsokogul and Calmann's enough to make Gungnir and Rhong worth making? Obviously Ryu is still king, but worth it taking time/gil into account.
 Shiva.Flowen
By Shiva.Flowen 2014-07-18 06:23:40  
Shiva.Flowen said: »
Ophannus said: »Geirsokogul doing a bit more than Camlann's(40% buff from Gungnir), Camlanns is nice at 100% at the very least for Self SC, averaging around 4.8kish.
Are the recent buffs to Geirsokogul and Calmann's enough to make Gungnir and Rhong worth making? Obviously Ryu is still king, but worth it taking time/gil into account.

BUMP! anyone? On a different note, been playing with the new OAT wep Kuakuakait and it's a lot of fun!
 Asura.Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-07-18 08:28:12  
Ophannus said: »Geirsokogul doing a bit more than Camlann's(40% buff from Gungnir), Camlanns is nice at 100% at the very least for Self SC, averaging around 4.8kish.

BUMP! anyone? On a different note, been playing with the new OAT wep Kuakuakait and it's a lot of fun!

Well.. to answer your question check out the diagram below

Is Dragoon your favorite job? –––– NO – Don't make any weapons
|
|
|
YES
|
|
|
Do you want the best Weapon –––– Of Course! –––– Make Ryunohige!
|
|
|
Not for that much gil! (260-400m)
|
|
|
Are you comfortable spending 140-180m on a weapon? –––– NO –––– Just use Upu, or JSE, or Skirmish +2, or Delve v2.
|
|
|
YES –––– Make Gungnir!

Rhongo just doesn't compare to anything at this point really. Sure, aftermath is nice.. but Upu and Skirmish +2 with WSDMG augment are better. JSE is easy to obtain and better also. The only weapons to make are Ryu or Gungnir. Make Gungnir if you don't want to spend time building your Ryunohige.
 Shiva.Flowen
By Shiva.Flowen 2014-07-19 04:07:37  
Asura.Reichleiu said: »

Well.. to answer your question check out the diagram below

Is Dragoon your favorite job? –––– NO – Don't make any weapons
|
|
|
YES
|
|
|
Do you want the best Weapon –––– Of Course! –––– Make Ryunohige!
|
|
|
Not for that much gil! (260-400m)
|
|
|
Are you comfortable spending 140-180m on a weapon? –––– NO –––– Just use Upu, or JSE, or Skirmish +2, or Delve v2.
|
|
|
YES –––– Make Gungnir!

Rhongo just doesn't compare to anything at this point really. Sure, aftermath is nice.. but Upu and Skirmish +2 with WSDMG augment are better. JSE is easy to obtain and better also. The only weapons to make are Ryu or Gungnir. Make Gungnir if you don't want to spend time building your Ryunohige.

Lol nice chart.. I would of thought if people using calmann's Rhong would be worth it now. I guess the answer to my original question is no, weaponskill update doesn't change much.
 Asura.Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-07-19 09:08:45  
Lol nice chart.. I would of thought if people using calmann's Rhong would be worth it now. I guess the answer to my original question is no, weaponskill update doesn't change much.

Ya, the issue is that empyrean weapons do not get the weaponskill boosts that relic and mythics do. So using camalann's with a rhongo isn't different than using it with anything else.

Which at this point in the game is a little silly on SE's part.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-07-19 09:49:04  
Well, this is amusing.

I did a very very brief comparison on the dps spreadsheet.

I had Rhongomiant at about 5% DPS behind Gungnir. Then assuming Camlann's spam, I set ODD to 30%, for AM1. This pushed Rhongomiant to about 5% DPS ahead of Gungnir.

The comparison assumes capped acc, so if acc were to uncap at all on Rhongomiant, Gungnir would pull ahead quickly.

Now this is not to say Rhongomiant is a good idea. <,< HMP sucks, and it uses riftcinder... Nononono. If you're gonna burn that kinda gil, start on Ryu.

So the entertaining flowchart still holds true. But it's really fairly similar to other non-Ryu options in terms of DPS.
By Ophannus 2014-07-19 12:36:12  
That 40acc makes a pretty big difference. With sushi madrigals and martel's tp set using 2/5 xaddi, cizin hands, miki feet, atheling, ganesha, ginsen, raja/kyares, etc, parsed something like 70% acc on Tough Stellar Fulcrum with a neutral polearm, but with gungnir was capped, even SAMs with pretty good gear were hovering around 65% acc with like 8 songs. In situations where there isnt a rdm or for for geo and you just have sushi and sv madrigal for acc, gungnir is gonna be integral for capping acc. Capping acc isnt really possible without something other than madrigals and sushi these days, requires a good 40-50 acc more(switching to gunf ir and letalis with just madrigals usually autocaps me).
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-19 12:39:23  
even SAMs with pretty good gear were hovering around 65% acc with like 8 songs..

See sam suck; stop QQing everywhere drg get no buff and sam get everything.
By Highwynd 2014-07-19 12:55:48  
They still do kinda have a lot, those 33k light SC's man.
By fillerbunny9 2014-07-19 12:56:50  
oof, I wish I had all the gil back from when I was making Gungnir two and a half years ago. I never really planned on making a Mythic, but then I needed something to keep myself busy. it certainly wouldn't get me the 15k Alex I have remaining, but it'd put me that much closer. -_-
 Shiva.Flowen
By Shiva.Flowen 2014-07-19 15:03:55  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
Well, this is amusing.

I did a very very brief comparison on the dps spreadsheet.

I had Rhongomiant at about 5% DPS behind Gungnir. Then assuming Camlann's spam, I set ODD to 30%, for AM1. This pushed Rhongomiant to about 5% DPS ahead of Gungnir.

The comparison assumes capped acc, so if acc were to uncap at all on Rhongomiant, Gungnir would pull ahead quickly.

Now this is not to say Rhongomiant is a good idea. <,< HMP sucks, and it uses riftcinder... Nononono. If you're gonna burn that kinda gil, start on Ryu.

So the entertaining flowchart still holds true. But it's really fairly similar to other non-Ryu options in terms of DPS.

Nice. Although I wouldn't go making one as it's money that could go to Ryu, it's nice to know its a viable option. I don't suppose you could run some numbers on OAT kuakuakait?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [59 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2014-09-16 03:19:13  
Hey guys, been away a while and recently came back, just curious as to how my TP set is looking. And what your thoughts are on where to upgrade/replace pieces :) Thanks in advance for any info!

ItemSet 160164
By Gihl 2014-09-16 04:07:08  
we have drg guide now lol
By Gihl 2014-09-16 04:07:54  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/44396/sigurds-descendants-the-art-of-dragon-slaying/