言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Script help
Script help
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Padisharcreel 2014-02-09 12:32:51  
Hello everyone. I recently returned to the game from an extended break and I've been having problems with my macros swapping from precast gear to TP gear using wondower scripts.

I've tried getting spellcast to work numerous times and frankly, the whole thing is beyond my comprehension, so I just gave up on it and went back to regular scripted macros.

My in game macro syntax is as follows:

/console exec RNG_Preshot.txt
/ra <t>
/wait 1
/console exec RNG_TP.txt

Ranged weapon is Annihilator 119.

Precast gear is Orion beret +1, Sylvan Caban +2, Iuitl Wristbands, Nahtirah Trousers, Iuitl Gaiters (snapshot +1 augment), Impulse belt.

I have several tp sets and just edit which set I want to equip based on what I'm fighting and what buffs I'm going to be getting.

The problem I'm running into is that with all the new snapshot gear I've acquired if I have courser's roll on, the shot fires before my gearsets change. I've tried lowering the /wait time to no avail.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as it's quite frustrating to have the added snapshot actually lower my dps.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-02-09 12:45:36  
Script's have the limitation that you require to use a /wait, rather than using Gearswap which reads packets and guarantee's the gear swap before you fire.

I don't believe it's possible to get around this issue unfortunately without upgrading from scripts.
By Sylph.Padisharcreel 2014-02-09 13:33:16  
I'm unfamiliar with Gearswap, but it looks to be similar to Spellcast. I'll see if I can figure out how to make that work. Thanks for the fast response.
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2014-02-10 22:45:59  
Make your macro one script, not two.

Preshot

Pause 1

Postshot

Works for me ;x
 Bismarck.Marmite
サーバ: Bismarck
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2014-02-10 23:20:39  
Sylph.Padisharcreel said: »

The problem I'm running into is that with all the new snapshot gear I've acquired if I have courser's roll on, the shot fires before my gearsets change. I've tried lowering the /wait time to no avail.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as it's quite frustrating to have the added snapshot actually lower my dps.

Yes it happens when rapid shot procs and you are probably noticing it more now because we have orion+1. There is no 100% solution for this, however, if you make sure the rest of your RNG_TP.txt set is also in RNG_Preshot.txt, it should give you a reasonable shot. Hope that makes sense.

When rapid shot procs, you are able to shoot again almost immediately anyway, so the thing is that you may expend some ammo.

Failing that, if you still really don't like it still, you can use sylvan head for your snapshot build.

Courser's is snapshot so it should be fine. You can test it though using scout's beret +2 as landing gear and easy check your tp return.
 Bismarck.Marmite
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2014-02-10 23:23:04  
Btw what stone did you use for Iuitl Gaiters? I've used about 10 stacks of NQ and nothing.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-02-11 06:19:51  
Rapid shot procs are a good example of why Gearswap is a better option. Even if it procs, Gearswap is able to change your gear to your TP shot set before it fires.
 Bahamut.Dinen
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dinendale
By Bahamut.Dinen 2014-02-11 07:39:52  
If using windower macros dosent the /wait go down to 0.6 im sure ive done this in skillup macros and 0.6 is the lowest it goes.
By Sylph.Padisharcreel 2014-02-11 08:54:44  
Bismarck.Marmite said: »
Btw what stone did you use for Iuitl Gaiters? I've used about 10 stacks of NQ and nothing.

I got +1 snapshot with vergdigris +1. According to bgwiki you can get up to +3 snapshot with a +2 stone, but I'm waiting to see what relic gear reforged looks like before I dump that kind of gil into it. IIRC, it took about 8 tries.

Quote:
You can test it though using scout's beret +2

That's how I noticed it wasn't swapping in time.

Bahamut.Dinen said: »
If using windower macros dosent the /wait go down to 0.6 im sure ive done this in skillup macros and 0.6 is the lowest it goes.

I thought they only operated on increments of 0.5. I'll give this a shot until I have a chance to fumble my way through gearswap.

Thanks again for the suggestions folks, much appreciated.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-02-11 09:10:00  
The wait can take any interval, as far as I know. However, FFXI throttles /equip commands to 1 per slot per second, so in this case the minimum effective wait is 1 second.

Packet-based plugins can bypass this because they're sending the equip packet out instead of asking FFXI to, so the limit never gets applied.