users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Recent update best gear
Recent update best gear
 Cerberus.Ryger
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: ryger
By Cerberus.Ryger 2014-03-08 15:43:59  
So i'm a little unsure about whats the best tp and ws sets for a non-r/m/e. I've tried checking out the guide for mnk but the last update was in dec. If anyone could give a definitive answer on this, i'm sure a lot more people than me would appreciate it^^
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2014-03-08 15:48:55  
for MNK, you can't go wrong with a pair of Oatixur and unlocking victory smite. great combo!
 Cerberus.Ryger
サーバ: Cerberus
user: ryger
By Cerberus.Ryger 2014-03-08 16:47:03  
i'm going to go with the best tp and best merit ws set
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-03-08 16:58:41  
Look in to Relic Hands 109/119 and then go from there. :D
 Leviathan.Protey
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2014-03-08 17:09:31  
for tp:

felistris mask/asperity necklace/brutal and trux earrings or the 7% DA earrings from delve if you need the acc.
thaumas body/otronif gloves +1/rajas and eponas rings
atheling mantle/windbuffet belt/hesychast's hose/feet is arguable by some between otronif +1 and anchorite's gaiters +1.
By pchan 2014-03-08 20:49:12  
When the DM earring came out I checked out and found the brutal+trux combo inferior to .. brutal+tripiudo (stp earring from DM). All in all I wouldn't suggest anyone to gear this ***because even in new skirmish acc is somewhat needed (stick to delve earrings). It's possible to farm both earring solo though, I do 6-man normal DM when I'm bored and have gotten plenty of DM specific gear.

Best set for all situation of nowadays FFXI would be 5/5 skimish augmented with pdt and acc. I suggest this set because acc is needed about every where, as well as pdt (even if you farm old delve you'll be happy with the pdt) and they are nice for VS as well..