Question About Gearswap And Preshot Sets.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Question about Gearswap and preshot sets.
Question about Gearswap and preshot sets.
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Spectrumwarrior 2014-05-16 23:16:59  
So I'm trying to switch over to gearswap for my ranger and have got one going which seems to working ok, only question I have is how or is there a way to make sure my preshot set is actually equipping? Might sound stupid but Iv tried to hit my ranged macro and then go into equipment page quick to see if i can see my preshot set on, but nothing is ever there. now i know gs is alot faster than the old methods so im thinking thats why I dont see anything, But I guess I am just wondering if there is any real solid way to know that my set is working as indended.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-05-16 23:21:07  
open your equipment screen and type /ra <t> in the chat window. it will swap gear even if the window is open, you should be able to see it that way.
 Quetzalcoatl.Busta
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Busta
By Quetzalcoatl.Busta 2014-05-16 23:25:15  
there's a build-in in GS /gs showswaps as well
 Asura.Yamoman
user: Yamoman
By Asura.Yamoman 2014-05-17 09:06:53  
Can type
//gs show_swaps
in chat, will show what gear is being equipped. Also
//gs debug_mode
will show what is NOT being equipped during macros, so both very usefull.

PS type command again to turn it off
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-05-17 10:01:22  
Last night was the first night i was on RNG, and I had the feeling I was shooting slower than normal. I turned on //gs showswaps, and it showed the gear was swapping, but I wasn't sure. I'll test in a few
 Bismarck.Inference
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2014-05-17 12:46:56  
I use precast.Ranged and midcast.Ranged with a "if spell.english" check in the precast/midcast function and didn't notice a difference when switching over from manually hitting 2 macros to just 1 with gearswap, both in shot speed, and in the fact I'd expect others to start outparsing me or see significantly less shots fired at the end of a parse if my gear wasn't equipping.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-05-17 13:08:40  
I turned on showswaps, and it was putting the swaps in chatlog, but only swapping gear 1/10th of the time. this was with menu open. it would go straight from idle set > tp set
 Bismarck.Inference
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2014-05-17 14:10:47  
I've never been able to see precast gear swap in for any job with menu open fulltime, but if you remove your midcast gear from inventory it'll swap you into precast since it has nothing to switch to at other phases...that's what's led me to believe its working anyways.
 Asura.Aikchan
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2014-05-17 15:36:44  
Hmmm after all these post, I went and decide to test it my self...

Preshot gear dont show even w/ Menu open.. "is too fast"

then I decide to, equip my preshot gear and shoot w/o swaping gear
made a Macro /raw /ra <t>, /echo Starting,
From the echo to damage using timestamp, takes 4(@ most, average 3) secs everytime.
then did remove all the snapshot/rapidshot gear and tried again
5 secs

Then using Gearswap, did test again, 3 secs on average 4 at most..

So yea its working... sadly had like a month w/o playing RNG but its me or something... but found then aiming taking too long, or its just coz all the posts here