I119 Armageddon Info And Opinions.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » i119 Armageddon info and opinions.
i119 Armageddon info and opinions.
By terebro 2014-06-20 12:43:59  
Been looking through the forums and i haven't seen much discussion of Armageddon when it comes to it being sought after and being used. Is it more powerful than its relic counterpart as is normally the case between relics and empyreans? Has anyone bothered to make one and if so how do you like it? Also how does last stand and wildfire perform on it as opposed to the other elite options? I'm currently making one and that is set in stone, but I just wanted to hear alittle info/opinions on it.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-06-20 12:57:49  
I'm not sure if it does more damage than it's relic counterparts but the relics are more sought out for being able to spam damage and keep hate under control. I don't think this would be the same with Armageddon.
By terebro 2014-06-20 13:02:02  
True. But I'm thinking with plds getting a new hate spell and the use of decoy shot, the need for a relic to remain hate free will diminish.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-06-20 13:05:05  
I have to disagree there. Having the innate -emnity ability on relic is an awesome thing. With decoy, it helps but have to reapply when its down.
By terebro 2014-06-20 13:09:45  
I'm sure it is. But is that the only reason to use a relic over the empyrean?
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-06-20 13:11:28  
terebro said: »

In most cases, that's the only reason to take ranger. So...your answers is yes, that's the vast majority of the reason. But it's the reason that matters.
[+]
By terebro 2014-06-20 13:18:33  
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
terebro said: »

In most cases, that's the only reason to take ranger. So...your answers is yes, that's the vast majority of the reason. But it's the reason that matters.

Well also to be out of AOE range but I see your point.
By terebro 2014-06-20 13:28:06  
Wouldnt a Armageddon rng be a seemingly great zerg DD with overkill? Someone has to have one that can tell me something about how it performs first hand lol.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-06-20 13:46:00  
I think a RNG alive is worth more than a great zerg DD (dead). I'm sure it does good damage. But what's good damage, if you're dead right after?
By terebro 2014-06-20 14:08:52  
Well In a zerg situation I'm sure a pld will invincible and there will be other DDs to share the hate load. I've never had hate issues on rng that I didn't create myself or the pld just wasn't doing anything.
 Asura.Sope
サーバ: Asura
user: sope
By Asura.Sope 2014-06-20 16:56:14  
The only thing you gain from Armageddon is Last Stand damage. Disregarding the utility aspect of Anni, you also lose the relic proc chance, which is HUGE. The only way to keep up with that would be to use Wildfire for the aftermath, but the lower damage of Wildfire more than cancels out any boost to Last Stand you'd be seeing. And if you ignore that and only use Last Stand, then Anni's relic proc will just stomp all over Arma's damage.

But for real, Arma is pretty fun for COR.
By terebro 2014-06-20 20:29:55  
I'm a cor myself so I'll be getting it for that purpose alone, was hoping for it to be as awesome for rng as it will be for cor.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-06-20 21:43:32  
I'm curious to see leaden salute though with it's MOD at 100% now.
By terebro 2014-06-21 10:49:01  
I've seen post of very nice numbers.