[Fenrir] Looking For Semicasual LS

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » [Fenrir] Looking for semicasual LS
[Fenrir] Looking for semicasual LS
By mortontony1 2014-07-14 23:07:06  
I'm looking for a semi-casual linkshell to join or at least tag a long with a few times a week. I've got a family group I play with but they aren't on often enough for me to really get all the things I would to get done. That being said, that group will always take priority, they're RL family and that's more important than strangers on the internet! Main jobs are WAR and DNC, although BST and NIN are level'ed but very poorly geared, even by my standards. I've never had the best of gear, but I was starting to get a decent few +2 Abyssea pieces and the other night I was able to get the full sets from the Sparks in Adoulin.

Would love to get Dynamis clears, as well as more current things, like starting into lower level Delve. No gear of note other than I'm going to be starting to get Relic great axe shortly (as well as reforged relic armor) and hopefully Empy dagger. Both mains have appropriate skills leveled, and are appropriately merited to pre-merit adjustment standards (getting plenty of xp so finishing the last bits won't be hard!) I also wouldn't mind trying another job in the slightest. Need a brd, or a back up whm? Or anything else? I'll totally try it out assuming you make it worth my while and give me a fun and exciting group to continue to progress in Vana'diel.

Sorry for the short story, and if you read through the whole thing, I very much appreciate it!
By Pantafernando 2014-07-15 05:56:57  
Just please... Dont make a bravura (war isnt the most wanted for ages for anything) and dont make a twashtar (weapons just have relevance if you take to 119, and taking an empy to 119 is similar, cost wise, as making a mythic. Aside that, there should be around 7 daggers 119 available in game, and i dont think twashtar is even in second place).

Yes, level brd, all your jobs are too weak to be even considered in delve, just saying.

And you can solo lots of dynamis city, with a bit of trouble against the angra mayu, but sekanokki might strikes upheaval will finish that.
 Fenrir.Camiie
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-07-15 07:27:09  
WAR is fine in delve. I know, I use mine in it. If WAR is what you love then stick with it. Is it the flavor of the month that MNK and RNG are? No, it isn't, but it's not in any way "too weak to be considered in delve." Not even close.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jezz
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: mithra01
By Quetzalcoatl.Jezz 2014-07-15 07:34:09  
I've got a couple suggestions and a note for you.

First of all: your ninja.
Finish/regear your ninja, and use it to get the rest of the necessary +2s from abyssea for your jobs. (Not all abyssea +2 gear is relevant anymore.) Ninja should be able to survive most stuff in abyssea just fine, even if you don't have the best atmas available.

Secondly: new jobs.
I would highly, highly recommend leveling up your thf and using it to farm dynamis for currency so you're able to purchase delve mats for upgraded artifact/relic gear. Also thf, dnc and nin will share a lot of accessory items, as they all focus on dual-wield equipment.

As far as leveling up whm or brd:
As a career whm AND brd, I can safely say, they aren't just jobs you can 'pick up' without a lot thought/effort into them. If you want to try them out to see if you like them, then by all means, grab some sparks gear and head to an abyssea xp party and see if they suit your play style and bring you enjoyment. They are vastly different from the jobs you already play.
 Shiva.Jirachi
サーバ: Shiva
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-07-15 07:37:24  
Fenrir.Camiie said: »
WAR is fine in delve. I know, I use mine in it. If WAR is what you love then stick with it. Is it the flavor of the month that MNK and RNG are? No, it isn't, but it's not in any way "too weak to be considered in delve." Not even close.
I have to agree here my event shell uses Brauva War in delve and by no means is it weak at all.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Drewbles
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tedril
By Ragnarok.Drewbles 2014-07-15 08:17:29  
Brd is lol easy just need 3 song and relic to be respected. War is pretty awful compared to sam or mnk without a conqueror... A less geared of either job could beat it. However yes, if geared correctly many jobs can keep up. Our tizona blue often does delve and has no problem keeping up, however all his gear is perfect. Jobs that are "gearing" jobs that open the door for more achievement are jobs that can be picked up out of nowhere. If your skill lies in you as a player and not your gear, whm is always the best option. Only bc any serious shell will not use a non-relic bard. Cor is also a good alternative if the group you run with uses them.