Gov. Rick Perry Indicted On Felony Charges

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Gov. Rick Perry indicted on felony charges
Gov. Rick Perry indicted on felony charges
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-08-22 14:11:02  
I swear he specifically said he didn't get much guff for being that sweet caramel that he is.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-22 14:11:41  
Found Nausi's philosophy on discussion perfectly expressed in image form.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-08-22 14:17:00  
That photo feels racist... What, are all white guys perverts or something?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-22 14:18:39  
Just gonna block Nausi from now on. The amount of sheer stupid coming at me at this point isn't even worth the fired synapses. If you can't understand context regarding symbolism, you aren't even worth children's time.

It was fun while it lasted, the stupid is no longer even worth the entertainment value. Any semblance of a point has been replaced with regurgitated dumb served over a plate of stupid.

Good luck with your GED dude.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-22 14:19:32  
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Found Nausi's philosophy on discussion perfectly expressed in image form.

I thought it degenerated to this a while ago...

[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-22 14:19:55  
All that glitter is not gold...it's a stripper.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-08-22 14:19:57  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Just gonna block Nausi from now on. The amount of sheer stupid coming at me at this point isn't even worth the fired synapses. If you can't understand context regarding symbolism, you aren't even worth children's time.

It was fun while it lasted, the stupid is no longer even worth the entertainment value. Any semblance of a point has been replaced with regurgitated dumb served over a plate of stupid.

Good luck with your GED dude.
Sorry you're so "intolerant".
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-22 14:20:25  
he's too bootylicious for you
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-22 14:21:24  
Wait a minute there was a point to this thread ?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-22 14:27:49  
fonewear said: »
Wait a minute there was a point to this thread ?

Something something breakfast burrito... there are no mice or slaves in the north... destiny's child > beyonce
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-22 14:34:41  
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-22 14:38:24  
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-22 14:39:01  
Oh, it's a battle you want? :O

BEYONCE, I CHOOSE YOU
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-22 14:42:10  
I think we all know the natural progression of this thread...It's been almost a week now, and nobody has asked the question that's on all of our minds. Cowboy boots...Who wears them better?

EDIT: I guess it's going down...

[+]
By Enuyasha 2014-08-22 14:43:50  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I think we all know the natural progression of this thread...It's been almost a week now, and nobody has asked the question that's on all of our minds. Cowboy boots...Who wears them better?

The one time ive worn cowboy boots i regretted it...Satanic blasphemy i know :( Sad thing is though...i dont remember why i regretted it.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-22 14:45:20  
Boots with American flag that is both amazing and terrible at the same time.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-22 14:52:44  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

BEYONCE, I CHOOSE YOU

totally heard the pokeball sound effect

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-22 14:54:58  
/dances like chris tucker

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-22 15:01:15  
Just because the only reason I think the topic of racism seeped into this thread is because of Ferguson. If we could take the time to observe a moment of silence for Saint Louis...

[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-08-22 15:03:50  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Right so there we go! It has many many meanings, but it can ONLY mean to everyone what it means to you. No other viewpoint will be tolerated!

The alternate meanings are regarding Eastern culture which has little if no bearings in the West. Stop being daft, you damn well know how flying a swastika in the West is going to go over.

Just like the idiots who drape themselves in a Confederate flag. You either do it because you're a racist ***, ignorant of the meaning or as a symbol of rebellion against the system.

If the issue was about states rights, don't tread on me (Gadsden flag) is easily available and gets the point across without co-opting a disgusting symbol of the Souths dark past.

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-22 15:09:27  
The state's right to ________. (Fill in blank.)

MOAR BEYBEY
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-08-22 15:10:27  
Altimaomega said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Right so there we go! It has many many meanings, but it can ONLY mean to everyone what it means to you. No other viewpoint will be tolerated!

The alternate meanings are regarding Eastern culture which has little if no bearings in the West. Stop being daft, you damn well know how flying a swastika in the West is going to go over.

Just like the idiots who drape themselves in a Confederate flag. You either do it because you're a racist ***, ignorant of the meaning or as a symbol of rebellion against the system.

If the issue was about states rights, don't tread on me (Gadsden flag) is easily available and gets the point across without co-opting a disgusting symbol of the Souths dark past.

State's rights to decide what people are born with inalienable human rights... Yeah, sounds like it had nothing to do with slavery...

[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-08-22 15:39:49  
One of those rights was whether or not people could be considered property.

But you've got one thing right. The Civil War was not about slavery.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-08-22 16:34:59  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »

Indentured servitude was legal, it wasn't whether people could be considered property, it was whether people could be denied basic human rights. People aren't livestock.
By Enuyasha 2014-08-22 18:02:53  
Odin.Jassik said: »
Cerberus.Tikal said: »

Indentured servitude was legal, it wasn't whether people could be considered property, it was whether people could be denied basic human rights. People aren't livestock.
Indentured Servitude was slavery lite, that war was about if the south had rights to own people as property and property at the time didnt (and still doent) have rights. So claiming its just about "States rights" is being willfully ignorant about the driving force of a major event in history. The South couldve industrialized the same as The North but who needs a factory with workers you have to pay when you just pay a flat price for someone who works unlimited hours and gets payed absolutely nothing to produce your main exports, take care of your mansions, cook your food, and not slit your throat at night to run for freedom. Genius.

Plus, you dont have to pay taxes to educate them and you dont have to write out orders to them cause its illegal to teach them how to read anyway. Amazing.

I mean, do i have to go on about how The North was encroaching on this wonderful thing we southerners were having?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-22 18:40:16  
[+]
By Enuyasha 2014-08-22 18:54:13  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Beyonce really was the person carrying that group...The other two just sounded like her with varying levels of voice modification :(
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-22 20:00:56  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

BEYONCE, I CHOOSE YOU

totally heard the pokeball sound effect

Sorry, after I clicked on your video, this pop'd up right next to it:

Beware: Sheer stupidity, but actually kindof funny.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-22 21:07:48  
People forget that the rich white man gave a lot of the indentured servants land and "power" (aka a middle class) when they were having trouble keeping them and the slaves at bay, they basically separated them by color in order to keep power (for the most part, as if I remember correctly there were also white slaves, and black indentured servants, and that's not even getting into slavery in human history, but just NA slave trade, America, etc).

The civil war was a continuation of that maintaining the status-quo and keeping the slaves, the poor white man didn't think that, and thought they were taking away their rights, but the puppet masters (slave owners) that made that war. Turns out even though we "won" that "victory" they grabbed power again in the early 20th century and kept the poor man down (arguable that they never really lost it), took a big hit when anti-trust laws went into place, among other facts, but they keep rearing their ugly heads, and honestly plays a big part today, if one wants to draw the timeline, they're more than welcome to.

Then there's people like Prescott Bush, and well you should know that story.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-22 21:11:25  
fonewear said: »
I'm going to have to consider this fake, as I don't understand how somebody doesn't know to capitalize their "I's" and can spell some of those words, and we all know children don't use spell check that well.

But just for the sake of fone, let's pretend it is, and just shake our heads at the supreme level of stupidity.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36