Sigurd's Descendants: The Art Of Dragon Slaying.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Sigurd's Descendants: The Art of Dragon Slaying.
Sigurd's Descendants: The Art of Dragon Slaying.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 110 111 112
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2017-04-06 14:41:25  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
For the record, I'm definitely still asking for a Drakesbane buff. lol.

Would be nice. Even if they removed the attack penalty when using an AG Mythic.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-04-06 16:39:18  
Odin.Umopepisdn said: »
nobody asked for a buff.

Actually you did. Specifically you said Stardiver should be buffed because WAR's can do more damage with Resolution then DRG's with a Gungnir. If you had bothered to compare the proper weapons then you'd notice they are about the same in damage output with the primary difference being WAR's access to HQ Argosy and DRG being stuck playing RNG roulette with Oseem. When we move into job specific party DPS abilities it gets into Warcry / Tomahawk vs Angon. Tomahawk is super situational so really just Warcry's TP Bonus vs Angon's defense down bonus. But really those are job comparisons and not weapon type comparisons. As it stands Polearms are the second strongest weapon category in the game in pure DPS spam and on equal footing with Great Swords once utility is taken into account.

It would be nice to see the attack penalty removed from DB, it's a pretty boss WS when attack can be capped. It's greatest claim to fame is having a Fusion SC property which is *** amazing for SC's. My only qualms with Stardiver is it being Gravitation instead of Fragmentation but honestly there are a ton of powerful Fragmentation WS's and very few powerful Gravitation WS's so that's actually kind of a bonus. Having a powerful Fusion / Gravitation WS really helps in linking SC's with other jobs. BLU + DRG, StarDiver -> CDC -> StarDiver, or Savage -> Drakes -> CDC. Learn to use SC's, seriously.
 Sylph.Cherche
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-04-06 16:55:01  
That's cool and all, but Stardiver is still ~30% weaker than Resolution.

WAR being locked out of Lionheart when DRG has Trishula access doesn't make Stardiver a better/near equal WS. It just means Trishula is better than Ragnarok.
[+]
 Sylph.Braden
By Sylph.Braden 2017-04-06 16:57:14  
A ton of WS should be buffed just for the sake of having a larger selection for each weapon. Or because they're flat out *** terrible (Kamu).
[+]
 Leviathan.Sidra
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-04-06 18:03:12  
Fenrir.Sathicus said: »
Leviathan.Sidra said: »
One thing to keep in mind is that even if the per weaponskill damage is a bit lower a drg does a higher volume if weaponskills than anyone due to jumps and the tp bank that is spiritlink.

I dont think there is much of an in game dps difference between equally level of pimpness drg and war, except in a sp burst situation where drg cant keep up with mighty strikes and its massive impact on Resos.

This isn't strictly true in many of the situations where you'd be comparing yourself to Rag WARs and stuff. I just scribbled this out on the side of some paper and rounded a lot of stuff so please someone give more accurate #s if you care to.

* JA delay is 1s of inaction + 1s of no autoattack.
* Capped delay with Trish should be 98.4 which is ~1.64 sec/swing
* Assume 11 Crooked SAM roll (cuz zerg or whatever) and gear to 3-hit and you get roughly 1.28 attack rounds / WS - this is 2.045 sec/WS assuming the gear I used on previous page for multiattack
* Assume 11 miser's roll and (and I didn't actually calc. here because I couldn't be bothered to look at exact TP/swing) and you reduce it into the 1.x sec/WS
* Fighter's further reduces that

Jump/High Jump should still be viable in most situations assuming you can be 100% sure that it will fill your TP, but with wyvern accuracy and TP gain in such scenarios it should be a DPS loss to use spirit link in most situations.

Woah there. Not only did COR make it into a conversation about jumps, but Miser's roll too? I don't even think I have ever had a Miser's roll on me.

With a 5hit build, it takes 4 hits after your weaponskill to hit 1k, the exact same as a Double Attack Spirit Jump Returns...and my Jumps Double Attack at like 90% with the same STP as my TP build intentionally. So both jumps used directly after a weaponskill pretty much guarantee another weaponskill. It's worth 2 seconds, especially since it also does DA crit damage. I can't actually envision a hypothetical scenario where it would be a loss. At cap haste what are WAR running in seconds per weaponskill? About 4 seconds? A DRG will do 3 weaponskills in the time it takes WAR to do 2. It's not a trivial difference. I think Jumps help DRG DPS more than people are letting on on this thread.

Incidentally, even a 4hit build should build their Jumps as if it was a 5hit with max DA. The latter basically guarantees an immediate weaponskill while the former does not.

I am a serial parser and actually use K-parse still. Whether it's a Zerg, or an extended parse over an Ambuscade or SR, I literally always have the highest WS count. Not stating top damage always - but always highest weaponskill count. It has happened so consistently, for so long, I have mentally attributed it to Jumps, Spirit Link, and 33% Conserve TP - the highest in the game...as these seem to be the tools DRG has that would make the most sense in explaining it.
 Odin.Umopepisdn
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Umopepisdn 2017-04-06 18:09:25  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Odin.Umopepisdn said: »
nobody asked for a buff.

Actually you did. Specifically you said Stardiver should be buffed because WAR's can do more damage with Resolution then DRG's with a Gungnir. If you had bothered to compare the proper weapons then you'd notice they are about the same in damage output with the primary difference being WAR's access to HQ Argosy and DRG being stuck playing RNG roulette with Oseem. When we move into job specific party DPS abilities it gets into Warcry / Tomahawk vs Angon. Tomahawk is super situational so really just Warcry's TP Bonus vs Angon's defense down bonus. But really those are job comparisons and not weapon type comparisons. As it stands Polearms are the second strongest weapon category in the game in pure DPS spam and on equal footing with Great Swords once utility is taken into account.

It would be nice to see the attack penalty removed from DB, it's a pretty boss WS when attack can be capped. It's greatest claim to fame is having a Fusion SC property which is *** amazing for SC's. My only qualms with Stardiver is it being Gravitation instead of Fragmentation but honestly there are a ton of powerful Fragmentation WS's and very few powerful Gravitation WS's so that's actually kind of a bonus. Having a powerful Fusion / Gravitation WS really helps in linking SC's with other jobs. BLU + DRG, StarDiver -> CDC -> StarDiver, or Savage -> Drakes -> CDC. Learn to use SC's, seriously.

Nowhere in any of my posts did I say they needed to be buffed, nor did i say SE should buff them. I was stating that if they were stronger they would compete better. In fact i clearly said they should buff H2H before even looking at polearm.
 Fenrir.Sathicus
user: SathQuetz
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2017-04-06 18:56:57  
One thing to keep in mind is that even if the per weaponskill damage is a bit lower a drg does a higher volume if weaponskills than anyone due to jumps and the tp bank that is spiritlink.

I dont think there is much of an in game dps difference between equally level of pimpness drg and war, except in a sp burst situation where drg cant keep up with mighty strikes and its massive impact on Resos.

This isn't strictly true in many of the situations where you'd be comparing yourself to Rag WARs and stuff. I just scribbled this out on the side of some paper and rounded a lot of stuff so please someone give more accurate #s if you care to.

* JA delay is 1s of inaction + 1s of no autoattack.
* Capped delay with Trish should be 98.4 which is ~1.64 sec/swing
* Assume 11 Crooked SAM roll (cuz zerg or whatever) and gear to 3-hit and you get roughly 1.28 attack rounds / WS - this is 2.045 sec/WS assuming the gear I used on previous page for multiattack
* Assume 11 miser's roll and (and I didn't actually calc. here because I couldn't be bothered to look at exact TP/swing) and you reduce it into the 1.x sec/WS
* Fighter's further reduces that

Jump/High Jump should still be viable in most situations assuming you can be 100% sure that it will fill your TP, but with wyvern accuracy and TP gain in such scenarios it should be a DPS loss to use spirit link in most situations.

Woah there. Not only did COR make it into a conversation about jumps, but Miser's roll too? I don't even think I have ever had a Miser's roll on me.

With a 5hit build, it takes 4 hits after your weaponskill to hit 1k, the exact same as a Double Attack Spirit Jump Returns...and my Jumps Double Attack at like 90% with the same STP as my TP build intentionally. So both jumps used directly after a weaponskill pretty much guarantee another weaponskill. It's worth 2 seconds, especially since it also does DA crit damage. I can't actually envision a hypothetical scenario where it would be a loss. At cap haste what are WAR running in seconds per weaponskill? About 4 seconds? A DRG will do 3 weaponskills in the time it takes WAR to do 2. It's not a trivial difference. I think Jumps help DRG DPS more than people are letting on on this thread.

Incidentally, even a 4hit build should build their Jumps as if it was a 5hit with max DA. The latter basically guarantees an immediate weaponskill while the former does not.

I am a serial parser and actually use K-parse still. Whether it's a Zerg, or an extended parse over an Ambuscade or SR, I literally always have the highest WS count. Not stating top damage always - but always highest weaponskill count. It has happened so consistently, for so long, I have mentally attributed it to Jumps, Spirit Link, and 33% Conserve TP - the highest in the game...as these seem to be the tools DRG has that would make the most sense in explaining it.

In situations where you don't have the above buffs, which I consider to be standard buffs for a full zerg (maybe you don't, that's fine), then yeah you're completely right and jumps are A+. Just there exist buffs that get the time to melee to WS to be so low as to be <= the forced JA delay, and if you are fastidious about WSing at 1000 TP (or using a function in your gearswap or other) then it becomes a much more complicated problem.

So yeah, 99.9% of the time there is absolutely no good reason to hold jumps, maybe I should have made that a bit clearer.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-04-06 19:27:30  
Sylph.Braden said: »
A ton of WS should be buffed just for the sake of having a larger selection for each weapon. Or because they're flat out *** terrible (Kamu).

Stardiver isn't one of them, though DB and CT would be along with all the Great Axe, Scyth, H2H, Katana, several Axe, Archery, some Club and Staff just for lulz. Hell there are a few GS, Sword and Dagger WS's that could use some love since those fields then to be dominated by a single WS by most.

Odin.Umopepisdn said:
Whats sad is how broken Resolution and Torcleaver are compared to idk..... every WS in the game.

CDC, Savage, Rudras are just a few that are stronger then Reso and Torc. Reso gets attention because of the job it's attached too, the same job that can do insane damage with a *** club. RUN also use's Resolution and doesn't get anywhere close to what that aforementioned job can do.

What I've been trying to draw your attention to is that it's far more the job and it's gear selection then the WS itself. You were probably also one of those people crying that CDC was "Over Powered" back when everything was flocking to BLU's.
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-04-06 19:46:08  
CDC is only as good as it is because of dual wield allowing more MA procs. It isn't that impressive otherwise.

Rudra's, sure.

Savage has nice fTP but the WSC mods are ***.
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2017-04-06 19:52:26  
Dual wielding just gives it an offhand swing- it doesn't give it more multiattack procs.
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-04-06 20:04:56  
Ah, right. Still, it does allow the 8 hit cap to be reached without QA procs.
 Odin.Umopepisdn
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Umopepisdn 2017-04-06 20:35:16  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Sylph.Braden said: »

Stardiver isn't one of them, though DB and CT would be along with all the Great Axe, Scyth, H2H, Katana, several Axe, Archery, some Club and Staff just for lulz. Hell there are a few GS, Sword and Dagger WS's that could use some love since those fields then to be dominated by a single WS by most.

Odin.Umopepisdn said:
Whats sad is how broken Resolution and Torcleaver are compared to idk..... every WS in the game.

CDC, Savage, Rudras are just a few that are stronger then Reso and Torc. Reso gets attention because of the job it's attached too, the same job that can do insane damage with a *** club. RUN also use's Resolution and doesn't get anywhere close to what that aforementioned job can do.

What I've been trying to draw your attention to is that it's far more the job and it's gear selection then the WS itself. You were probably also one of those people crying that CDC was "Over Powered" back when everything was flocking to BLU's.

You're preaching to the chior here. I see what you're saying and i agree about gear and ja utility, and no i wasnt at all a complainer about cdc. Why do you inisit on making things personal, and assuming things?

I think we're having a heated agreement for the most part, honestly. The jobs and content that im playing DRG for are not low man, sc friendly. That's where the true damage potential is unlocked, you're right. My contention is sheer WS dmg alone, stardiver and camlann's cannot keep up with resolution and torcleaver. Regardless of the gear or job balance being the reason(i lose to Lionheart RUNs too). That's all i'm getting at and i wish they did. I don't think its needed for DRG to fill their role, nor do i expect them to ever change it.
 Leviathan.Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-04-08 10:44:01  
Can anyone make sense of the spreadhseet's hate for the Hetaroi ring? It really does not like it. For instance, In a situation where my 5 hit remains a 5hit, Hetaroi in for Petrov for TP drops my DPS. The rounds/ws slightly drops, so it is correctly remaining a 5 hit. I can't wrap my head around how this is possible.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-04-08 16:55:51  
Extra TP helps the damage on cettain WS's like SD and Reso.
 Leviathan.Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-04-08 17:05:29  
I thought that was well, but it's still surprising to me that about an extra 30TP or so on each Stardiver would outweigh the DPS difference of Going from 1 DA to 2 TA. But math does not lie...
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-04-08 18:18:45  
Also losing STR.
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-04-14 07:43:23  
It was pointed out to me that Gavialis helm with latent active wasn't adding as much dmg as it should in the DPS sheet. And I think I've figured out why.

Gorgets add 25/256 ftp . In the gearlist page, gorgets ftp value is 100. This part is actually fine once you see cell S44 on the gear page. The cell that totals up fTP bonuses. in this cell it divided the values by 1024 rather than 256. which is fine, cause the values for gorgets were multiplied by 4 as well. so 25/256 became 100/1024. amounts to the same thing.

But the day fTP value for Gavialis in the gear list is 30. Gavialis bonus is 30/256. Under a 1024 scale, this should be 120/1024. but it's actually using 30/1024. So the impact of Gavialis' latent was only applying 1/4th of what it should be doing.

Simplest fix is to just change gavialis' value to 120(30*4).
[+]
 Bismarck.Darcain
サーバ: Bismarck
user: darcaine
By Bismarck.Darcain 2017-04-19 11:52:34  
I notice that ws damage does not change in the spread sheet for Rhongomiant AG when you turn aftermath on/off unless I'm missing something.
By fillerbunny9 2017-04-19 11:58:22  
Bismarck.Darcain said: »
I notice that ws damage does not change in the spread sheet for Rhongomiant AG when you turn aftermath on/off unless I'm missing something.

Because Empyrean Aftermath cannot proc on Weaponskills.
[+]
 Bismarck.Darcain
サーバ: Bismarck
user: darcaine
By Bismarck.Darcain 2017-04-19 13:13:53  
fillerbunny9 said: »
Bismarck.Darcain said: »

Because Empyrean Aftermath cannot proc on Weaponskills.

ok thanks did not know that
 Sylph.Braden
By Sylph.Braden 2017-04-19 13:47:53  
Also does not proc on Jumps, so the only sets that should be changing (if any) with Empy AM3 are your TP sets.
 Fenrir.Sathicus
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2017-04-28 17:16:00  
Wanted to pick some brains in the same vein of discussion I had with Sidra a while back regarding x-hit, store TP, avg. hits/round -> avg round/ws.

My current general setup (what would be defined as 'Normal' in mote-style gearswaps) has exactly +68 store TP in it, a decent chunk of accuracy, DATAQA, and 16% haste to take advantage of Wyvern JA haste.

ItemSet 350870
Body: ACC+28 Store TP+8
Feet: ACC+35 ATT+40 Store TP+7
Back: DEX+20 ACC+30 Store TP+10
Emicho: Path B

Now, my question is sort of semantic and sort of not, at what point do you generally feel that you have enough Store TP > +68 while /SAM to compensate for missed-hits on Stardiver, while not actually going backwards on DPS?

Obvious changes to base set that I can think of would look like:
1) +Comb. Torque -Shumanlu = +4sTP -3DA
2) +Sulev. Mask+2 -Flamma+1 +Cessance -Telos = +3 sTP -4 TA +2 DA
3) +Petrov Ring -Hetairoi = +5 sTP -2TA +1 DA

And on and on. But all of those, in a perfect world where you need no Store TP overflow to compensate for missed hits, are lower DATAQA and thus less DPS.

Intuitively, I would say 3) is a reasonable swap, but is +5 sTP enough? Do the rest of you pad it even further to be sure? This also introduces a problem that I had been trying to engineer around in which I kept neck and waist open for +QA pieces in my LowAcc sets. It also interferes with the ability to swap in/out higher ACC pieces in neck/waist/ring1/ring2 without impacting my x-hit at all, which was also part of the motivation.

Obviously this all goes to ***for ultra high acc and hybrid sets, but for general content I was curious what level of sTP padding the rest of you use, Trishula or not.
 Leviathan.Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-04-29 13:06:03  
I think you are looking it it the wrong way. Work backwards from the amount of STP you will return from the minimum Stardiver hits you want to ensure you have your X build for. This will vary build to build based on the STP in your weaponskill. Personally, since I use Gungnir (and this would apply for empy users also), I need my X hit from a 1 hit weaponskill. /SAM my Geirskogul returns 197 TP. So for my 5 hit build, that 4 hits to gain 803 TP. So I need 201 TP/hit - and I need 47STP to hit that number. That means I need 32 from gear. I have intentionally put a few slightly imperfect gear choices in my Geirskogul that have STP on them to purposefully reduce the STP I need in my TP set. Stardiver returns more, so it's overflow once I start SD spam but that's ok as it positively impacts the weaponskill.

You may want to run it from a 1hit as well so that you have your X hit when you use Camlanns. But if not, just know how much you will get from your desired Stardiver and work from there.

One last thing I just noticed - I generally determine where to put OAT and STP based on the ratios of each available in that slot. Long story short - as much as I would love to use the Shulmalu caller, giving up 7STP for 3 DA is the least efficient way to get OAT in at the expense of STP. If you started naked with a Trish and start putting on STP pieces to hit your magic number - Anu Torque is literally the first piece you'd start building with.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sathicus
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2017-04-30 21:00:21  
I think you are looking it it the wrong way. Work backwards from the amount of STP you will return from the minimum Stardiver hits you want to ensure you have your X build for. This will vary build to build based on the STP in your weaponskill. Personally, since I use Gungnir (and this would apply for empy users also), I need my X hit from a 1 hit weaponskill. /SAM my Geirskogul returns 197 TP. So for my 5 hit build, that 4 hits to gain 803 TP. So I need 201 TP/hit - and I need 47STP to hit that number. That means I need 32 from gear. I have intentionally put a few slightly imperfect gear choices in my Geirskogul that have STP on them to purposefully reduce the STP I need in my TP set. Stardiver returns more, so it's overflow once I start SD spam but that's ok as it positively impacts the weaponskill.

You may want to run it from a 1hit as well so that you have your X hit when you use Camlanns. But if not, just know how much you will get from your desired Stardiver and work from there.

One last thing I just noticed - I generally determine where to put OAT and STP based on the ratios of each available in that slot. Long story short - as much as I would love to use the Shulmalu caller, giving up 7STP for 3 DA is the least efficient way to get OAT in at the expense of STP. If you started naked with a Trish and start putting on STP pieces to hit your magic number - Anu Torque is literally the first piece you'd start building with.

Good points, thanks!

Re: Anu Torque, I do use it in some sets, but I chose Shul. for a higher ACC # in my "Normal" set. I may re-evaluate though cuz you do make a good point.
 Sylph.Braden
By Sylph.Braden 2017-05-10 14:11:13  
DRG Spreadsheet Update!
Download it here!
(remember, the Download button is in the top-right corner, click on the ellipsis [...] for a little menu)

ADDED: Arke Corazza NQ and HQ sets.
FIXED: Gavialis Helm's fTP bonus fixed, thanks Martel.

New goods:
Code
Arke Zuchetto	
DEF:129 HP+136 STR+30 DEX+26 VIT+35 AGI+21 INT+21 MND+28 CHR+22 
Accuracy+40 Haste+7% Resistance to all status ailments +5 
Damage taken -8% Converts damage taken to TP +8	
[Head] WAR / PLD / DRG

Arke Zuchetto +1
DEF:139 HP+156 STR+35 DEX+26 VIT+40 AGI+21 INT+21 MND+28 CHR+22
Accuracy+50 Haste+7% Resistance to all status ailments +6
Damage taken -9% Converts damage taken to TP +10
[Head] WAR / PLD / DRG

Arke Corazza
DEF:159 HP+205 STR+34 DEX+26 VIT+38 AGI+21 INT+24 MND+26 CHR+24
Accuracy+42 Haste+3% Resistance to all status ailments +7
Damage taken -12% Converts damage taken to TP +12
[Body] WAR / PLD / DRG

Arke Corazza +1
DEF:169 HP+225 STR+39 DEX+26 VIT+43 AGI+21 INT+24 MND+26 CHR+24
Accuracy+52 Haste+3% Resistance to all status ailments +8
Damage taken -13% Converts damage taken to TP +14
[Body] WAR / PLD / DRG

Arke Manopolas
DEF:117 HP+102 STR+15 DEX+38 VIT+42 INT+12 MND+33 CHR+24
Accuracy+39 Haste+4% Resistance to all status ailments +3
Damage taken -6% Converts damage taken to TP +6
[Hands] WAR / PLD / DRG

Arke Manopolas +1
DEF:127 HP+122 STR+20 DEX+38 VIT+47 INT+12 MND+33 CHR+24
Accuracy+49 Haste+4% Resistance to all status ailments +4
Damage taken -7% Converts damage taken to TP +8
[Hands] WAR / PLD / DRG

Arke Cosciales
DEF:141 HP+171 STR+40 VIT+30 AGI+19 INT+30 MND+20 CHR+15
Accuracy+41 Haste+5% Resistance to all status ailments +6
Damage taken -10% Converts damage taken to TP +10
[Legs] WAR / PLD / DRG

Arke Cosciales +1
DEF:151 HP+191 STR+45 VIT+35 AGI+19 INT+30 MND+20 CHR+15
Accuracy+51 Haste+5% Resistance to all status ailments +7
Damage taken -11% Converts damage taken to TP +12
[Legs] WAR / PLD / DRG

Arke Gambieras
DEF:99 HP+114 STR+21 DEX+20 VIT+26 AGI+33 MND+19 CHR+31
Accuracy+38 Haste+3% Resistance to all status ailments +4
Damage taken -4% Converts damage taken to TP +4
[Feet] WAR / PLD / DRG

Arke Gambieras +1
DEF:109 HP+134 STR+26 DEX+20 VIT+31 AGI+33 MND+19 CHR+31
Accuracy+48 Haste+3% Resistance to all status ailments +5
Damage taken -5% Converts damage taken to TP +6
[Feet] WAR / PLD / DRG

Full NQ set provides Resist+25 DT-40% Convert+40.
All HQ pieces simply add DEF+10 HP+20 STR+5 VIT+5 Acc+10 Resist+1 DT-1% Convert+2 over the NQ stats.
 Fenrir.Sathicus
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2017-05-10 14:22:20  
Initially I was pretty happy with the gear, but the more I looked at it, the more I started to transition to "eh".

I'd have to see the convert in action, but no DA or TA, no sTP, and Sulevia already exists for DT. Open to ideas, but currently see no place I'd even consider using this gear.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2017-05-10 14:47:47  
Initially I was pretty happy with the gear, but the more I looked at it, the more I started to transition to "eh".

I'd have to see the convert in action, but no DA or TA, no sTP, and Sulevia already exists for DT. Open to ideas, but currently see no place I'd even consider using this gear.

Body/Head/Feet are the only pieces I'd probably use.

On the plus side this gear looks awesome for healing breath trigger.
 Sylph.Braden
By Sylph.Braden 2017-05-10 14:51:03  
Assuming each point in Convert means 1% of damage dealt becomes TP, you'd still need to take 2000 damage with the full HQ to get to 1000 TP. The Resist All and high DT would be amazing except there's zero magic evasion or MDB, which basically kills any hope for this set. It's a real shame considering every other new set has absurd MEva on it, even the DRK one with all that +DT.

Only use I can think of is a niche DT set for high end mobs with status-heavy WS that can't be resisted, or maybe cleave shenanigans.
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-05-10 15:56:10  
... No meva on a DT/status resist set? ffffffffffffffff uuuuuuu SE!

They pulled this ***with Loess Barbuta too. Great HP/DT, no meva. Ruined it.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2017-05-10 16:11:20  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
... No meva on a DT/status resist set? ffffffffffffffff uuuuuuu SE!

They pulled this ***with Loess Barbuta too. Great HP/DT, no meva. Ruined it.

Oh wow I didn't notice that.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 110 111 112