users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Stop shouting and not adding BLU campaign
Stop shouting and not adding BLU campaign
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Ragnarok.Headache
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Headache 2014-09-30 15:21:25  
Yea because as a blu lover he is totally augmenting the earring with refresh. (nobody who isnt strictly mage should do that)

Not trying to defend anyone because i too think that blu is kinda useless in a party situation. Just thinking the threads with "XI" in front of them can be dangerous to post in for some ppl.
[+]
 Bismarck.Inference
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2014-09-30 15:24:30  
Pretty sure most of this was just a joke anyways because his rage post about what other jobs he has geared is totally irrelevant to...anything.
[+]
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-09-30 15:43:11  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Ragnarok.Worldslost said: »
Ok so there is this. I have a 6mp/tick capped potency free cure whm, I have a stun sch (pretty good, few items missing), capped skill smn with Alex and Odin, capped skill geo and a rdm capped if I felt like gearing it wouldn't be much. So I have done more for more parties and alliances than you ever have or will. You are talking as someone who probably doesn't have half those jobs lved or geared.. Only reason I didn't retire brd along with the rest is because I paid for that damn horn..
So?

I dont know, he is thinking he knows me. Probably doesnt think I have blu, sch, brd, rdm, smn, pld, whm and pup leveled and geared. Some of which I never play but I have been in so many runs that I gear them as fun not as function. Thats ok tho I dont have to tell people all my gear and jobs and how I have been in the top ls of all time and that I am special.

So all those useful jobs leveled and he is complaining about playing blu and bragging about what all he has leveled but doesnt play but because it hurts not to play blu. these kinds of people cant be reasoned with.

I bet when he cry's its blue tears.
 Ragnarok.Worldslost
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Worldslost 2014-09-30 19:16:23  
I actually find all of this funny, behind this strangers are new friends, my ppl want to see how far I can really push it. I got to read all the would be funny comments and I still haven't had a problem in game. Blu tears indeed, *crying laughing emoji here*
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-09-30 20:11:31  
Don't worry we aren't adding blu to incursion shouts either so I guess its even.
 Asura.Ccl
サーバ: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-30 20:27:15  
This thread convinced me to never invite blu to anything ever, tyvm OP
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-09-30 21:43:59  
A lot of people trying too hard in this thread.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [123 days between previous and next post]
By Gunshin 2015-01-31 11:21:54  
The lack of intelligence in this post makes my head hurt, 90% of you're trash.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-31 11:27:52  
Oh, its already 123 days since this topic ended?

Time really flies...
[+]
By Nazrious 2015-01-31 12:43:40  
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7