フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Islamic State Thread
Islamic State Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-30 14:56:01  
I said wipe out Hamas, and I didn't backpedal on it, that still needs to happen.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-30 14:56:35  
Ramyrez said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Waiting for all the right wingers who said we should just "kill all of them" to backpedal now that they got what they want, but Obama gave it to them.
Last I checked, Vic was the only one who said "Kill them all" with a couple of our liberal supporters agreeing with him.

He is hardly a poster child of "right winger"

Beyond the forum.

Tell me you haven't heard some redneck yahoo say this crap on at least a dozen different occasions.
I don't listen to redneck yahoos.

Besides, most of those idiots are hypocrites anyway. "Hardcore Republicans" except when they cash their welfare checks.

Hah! See my edit. ^^

Most people I'd classify as rednecks have jobs. Not always jobs requiring a lot of intelligence, but, you know. The kind of "simple, honest folk" who will tell you straight-up how open-minded they are, but negroes just need to know their place.
Those only exist in Hollywood.
By Ramyrez 2014-09-30 14:57:36  
Waiting for all the right wingers who said we should just "kill all of them" to backpedal now that they got what they want, but Obama gave it to them.
Last I checked, Vic was the only one who said "Kill them all" with a couple of our liberal supporters agreeing with him.

Beyond the forum.

Tell me you haven't heard some redneck yahoo say this crap on at least a dozen different occasions.

Besides, most of those idiots are hypocrites anyway. "Hardcore Republicans" except when they cash their welfare checks.

Hah! See my edit. ^^

Most people I'd classify as rednecks have jobs. Not always jobs requiring a lot of intelligence, but, you know. The kind of "simple, honest folk" who will tell you straight-up how open-minded they are, but negroes just need to know their place.

...well they shoot a lot of movies in Pittsburgh these days, but I wouldn't really talk it up as the new Hollywood.

But really. Rural Pennsylvania is full of these people.

Well, as "full" as it is of anyone. The nice thing is rural Pennsylvania is very close to wilderness Pennsylvania and if you can tolerate them when you buy groceries, you can be the hell alone with the outdoors otherwise.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-30 15:01:38  
Yeah, I think somebody is confusing rednecks with trailer trash, there is a large difference, despite the similarities.

and still with the "us vs them" mentality of the liberal jab, oh if only you were right, but alas you are not.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-30 15:19:22  
Jetackuu said: »
Yeah, I think somebody is confusing rednecks with trailer trash, there is a large difference, despite the similarities.
If it's any consolidation Jet, I will never consider you as a redneck.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-30 15:20:01  

Beyond the forum.

Hah! See my edit. ^^

...well they shoot a lot of movies in Pittsburgh these days, but I wouldn't really talk it up as the new Hollywood.

But really. Rural Pennsylvania is full of these people.

Well, as "full" as it is of anyone. The nice thing is rural Pennsylvania is very close to wilderness Pennsylvania and if you can tolerate them when you buy groceries, you can be the hell alone with the outdoors otherwise.
My knowledge of people in the NE parts of the US is limited to NYC only tbh. So, I'll take your word for it.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-30 15:21:43  

I'm ok with this.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-30 15:41:54  

I'm ok with this.
I'm glad you are.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-30 15:57:58  
Kill all humans.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-09-30 15:59:30  
The discussion on this CNN interview with Reza Aslan has played out EXACTLY, here on these forums lol

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-30 16:08:14  
Blazed1979 said: »
The discussion on this CNN interview with Reza Aslan has played out EXACTLY, here on these forums lol

Saudi Arabia, the great American ally. Now with weekly beheadings.
By Ramyrez 2014-09-30 16:11:55  
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-09-30 16:14:41  
Also, king. Took this myself.

Pay no attention to Rodney the Reindeer. My wife's been toting him around in vehicles for like 20 years.

[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-30 16:47:15  
Also, king. Took this myself.

Pay no attention to Rodney the Reindeer. My wife's been toting him around in vehicles for like 20 years.

Yeah, not very many people in South Texas (except in the really rural parts, and even then, not that many in total) waves a Confederate flag around (sometimes have a small bumper sticker, but that's basically it).

I think that people (here at least) think of it as being "rebellious" instead of what most people up north would think of.

Side note: Where the heck is your rear view mirror?
[+]
By Enuyasha 2014-09-30 19:37:42  
Blazed1979 said: »

The thing that i LIKE about Reza Aslan is that he drives idiots into the ground. What i DONT like about Reza Aslan is the way he goes about it.

But i love how every time he goes on a mainstream news network they keep trying to spin their confirmation bias through him even though he's disproving them with every statement. And he IS right on every single statement he's made.

Personally, i think we should just let the moderate Muslim World deal with the extremists since they vastly outnumber them. The only difference between the large percentage and the lesser percentage is the lesser is being US backed because they have resources. So first things first, we need to stop backing them just because they have the resources that we want. We need to stop playing Baby's First Nation Builder and move on.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-09-30 20:06:26  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Kill all humans.
amen
 Valefor.Slore
サーバ: Valefor
user: Slore
By Valefor.Slore 2014-09-30 20:15:43  
Let loose the military without all the stupid restrictions we had to deal with in Iraq and the Stan. From the beginning of time war has been about eradication. Bring back the basic fundamentals of war and let loose the hounds.
By Enuyasha 2014-09-30 20:22:07  
Valefor.Slore said: »
Let loose the military without all the stupid restrictions we had to deal with in Iraq and the Stan. From the beginning of time war has been about eradication. Bring back the basic fundamentals of war and let loose the hounds.
Total War: Vietnam Simulator is never the answer.
 Valefor.Slore
By Valefor.Slore 2014-09-30 20:23:38  
Enuyasha said: »

Hence none of the restrictions. Find enemy, engage enemy, kill enemy
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-09-30 20:39:23  
So, cruel and unusual punishment, rape, chemical and biological warfare are all okay? Pass.
[+]
By Enuyasha 2014-09-30 20:39:45  

So who's the enemy? How does one distinguish an enemy from a civilian?

Should i make a FMJ reference here?

Specifically, concerning individuals that are granted access to weaponry at the age of 14. These same individuals may not understand the grand ideal of American Saviorism/Exceptionalism and see troops as intruders upon their lands. Even so, will the absence of these rules mean that ONLY the "Bad Guys" will get killed? No.
[+]
 Valefor.Slore
By Valefor.Slore 2014-09-30 21:06:50  

Specifically, concerning individuals that are granted access to weaponry at the age of 14. These same individuals may not understand the grand ideal of American Saviorism/Exceptionalism and see troops as intruders upon their lands. Even so, will the absence of these rules mean that ONLY the "Bad Guys" will get killed? No.

Sometimes there is collateral damage, it cannot be helped. When they only know war and death that is all they will respond to. They have to be taken out no question about it. Hunting them down is the only option. Do you think for one second they would give you quarter? The same tactics they used must be used on them. How would you deal with them?
By Enuyasha 2014-09-30 21:21:47  

Sometimes there is collateral damage, it cannot be helped. When they only know war and death that is all they will respond to. They have to be taken out no question about it. Hunting them down is the only option. Do you think for one second they would give you quarter? The same tactics they used must be used on them. How would you deal with them?

Total War doesnt work. No matter how much you Ad Hom, it doesnt.
[+]
 Valefor.Slore
By Valefor.Slore 2014-09-30 21:59:13  
It's all they know, so give it to them
By Altimaomega 2014-10-01 00:50:52  

Total War doesnt work. No matter how much you Ad Hom, it doesnt.

Actually Total War does work. Yea its ugly but an end eventually comes.

This "War" we have been waging for over a decade does not work. We need to either pull out and bring all our troops home or take off the gloves and put on our big boy pants.
By Jetackuu 2014-10-01 00:52:16  
We did bring combat troops home.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-10-01 00:53:09  

Not all of them.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-10-01 00:57:38  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Not all of them.
ok my bad, we still have some in Afghanistan, but we have long since withdrawn from Iraq.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14