Looking For A Good Pld To Finish Up Seekers.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Looking for a good pld to finish up Seekers.
Looking for a good pld to finish up Seekers.
 Quetzalcoatl.Elizara
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Elizara
By Quetzalcoatl.Elizara 2014-11-30 21:07:49  
I hesitate to ask this b/c sadly a lot of my friends who were good at the job have vanished, but..

Would there be a skilled ochain pld that would need or wish to help with the final mission of Seekers? I've been doing it with friends; the party comp is whm/monk/drg/rng or blu/rng or other dd. If anyone can help a cat out on what will be basically my last hurrah in FFXI (I'd been holding out to finish Seekers before I hung up my whm hat for good; am XIV bound b/c most of my friends are there now sadly) please let me know. Fun starts week after next, Sunday at about 8pm-ish EST. Thank you guys.

Send me a tell in game or post here if I'm not on (which is most of the time now).
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
サーバ: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2014-11-30 21:37:16  
I trioed the final fight with a Sam and Red Mage and 3 trusts, with myself on Blu, so dunno why you need a pld...
 Quetzalcoatl.Elizara
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Elizara
By Quetzalcoatl.Elizara 2014-11-30 21:50:13  
Someone said I did, but then again, most of the static hasn't done either delve or anything like it, so don't expect top gear. (Only 2 people have delved and have the gear from that.)

I have but I'm the whm! Seriously ^^
 Shiva.Cziella
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rumors
By Shiva.Cziella 2014-11-30 22:36:22  
I duo'ed all the new fights with RDM/WHM + SCH/RDM and GEO trusts (the ones that don't take dmg, which aren't great but better then regular trusts that die in 1-2 AoEs). I tanked/meleed/supported/healed myself on all fights as rdm/whm and the SCH nuked full time, only throwing regens on me, but that's how much dmg you need for all fights, a rdm melee and a sch nuking lol, only the last fight "posed" a threat because of the weakness + full dispel move, but that only dragged the fight longer, we were never in danger at all. Longest fight was the last final fight, 21 minutes, all others were anywhere from 10-15.

I'm sure you can win with those 4 ppl no problem, specially if you have trusts and the storyline NPCs helping you, don't sweat it :)