Ergon Fight

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » ergon fight
ergon fight
By gargurty 2014-12-02 16:09:10  
coming close to the fight to begin the idris:) anyone got tips for the fight im about to do?
 Phoenix.Urteil
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2014-12-02 16:37:52  
[+]
 Bismarck.Vespertaru
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Vesper84
By Bismarck.Vespertaru 2014-12-02 22:42:23  
Bump
I am curious about this too.
Went in last night, couldn't deal any damage to it and can't find anything online so far.
 Bismarck.Vespertaru
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Vesper84
By Bismarck.Vespertaru 2014-12-03 01:05:03  
NVM got my answer

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/121061-.DAT-Mining-5-14-2014-Update-Findings-and-Discussion/page4

Nuke the Loupans
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2014-12-03 01:37:24  
Bring meds and make sure you have an excellent nuking set. You want to be able to down the luopons in as few nukes as possible. If you have any amrita lying around from mog garden flotsam those are helpful too. Bring hi-elixirs, vile elixir, vile +1. You can buy a scroll of shell with unity accolades as well. Learn what elements oppose the luopons placed.
By gargurty 2014-12-03 03:25:38  
ty for the info
By gargurty 2014-12-07 08:18:14  
Beaten it on second try :) nukes did 600+ dam, but sometimes its hard to see what the element is so you have to pay attention on what he casts. Only needed 1 vile elixer and used mdt set the whole time with indi regen up.
One thing dont forget to nuke the last% from the npc:) Rest is easy.
Now its time for some mayor bayld farm. Anyone got tips for that or share experience on how you got it done?
[+]
By Lyncath 2014-12-08 11:20:00  
There is no real good way to "farm" High-Purity Bayld.

The system is woeful as it stands and needs serious revision. You're looking at around 450~500m for all of the x13099 High-Purity Bayld required.

To put that in perspective, you will have to farm Salvage and Dynamis on a daily basis for twelve weeks (three months) without fail to gather all that gil - gil that you are giving to people who are botting Lair Reives.

I'd honestly just work on it slowly and gather gil in the hopes of a future update making this absurd requirement easier.
 Siren.Strawhat
サーバ: Siren
user: Strawhat
By Siren.Strawhat 2014-12-08 16:32:14  
eh? why bot lair reives, they only give like 500 bayld a kill-.-
 Siren.Sieha
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-12-08 16:54:06  
Complaining about the cost of making an endgame weapon indicates someone who probably doesnt have the means to make it. If the complaint was about the process or the other requirements then yeah sure its valid.

(learn to make money)
 Siren.Strawhat
user: Strawhat
By Siren.Strawhat 2014-12-08 17:02:23  
well the cost for this is pretty high, mostly because there is no viable way to farm Bayld, and that also means that there is not enough supply. I think i was the first to shout on our server for HPB, after about 6k bought i hit a wall, and wasn't able to purchase much more, mostly a few here, a few there, and it only gotten worse later... took those 3 months of shouting/checking bazaars just to get the HPB
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2014-12-08 17:16:31  
I know it's been said other places but Yorcia in and outs are a pretty good way to farm H-P Bayld if you can find friends to sit in your party.
By fillerbunny9 2014-12-08 23:32:52  
these have a bit less to do with cost, and more a simple matter of supply. sure, the cost is too damn high, but the supply is too damn low. perhaps if they were to keep things like WKR on the short timers like they are during special events, coupled with the lowered entry cost, there would be enough people rotating through to add some fresh blood into the market. the long respawns and prohibitive cost (at best a profit of 10k Bayld at cap) make the current system unwieldy and prone to being ignored.
[+]
By gargurty 2014-12-09 03:40:12  
Yup supply is damn low and poeple ask stupid prices sometimes (seeing em for 50k). Would be nice if they raised the bayld gain from normal reives to compensate the low bayld gain on all content or make h-p drops more frequent.
I had my hopes up for the double bayld event but tbh it sux. Reives still give normal 1k bayld.
And tbh i dont wanna do dyna everyday to farm the gill, Dyna is to overcrowded on my time, so it would be a waste of time. I do regular delve end other events where gill-items drops. It wil be slow but i will get there. Was just hoping someone found a good way to get regular bayld, but asfar as i see now its all farm gill related first. I hope SE will refresh the bayld system and make it more managable, but we'll see :) What i like to see is that they increase the h-p bayld drops from lair reives, that would be a big improvement for me atleast, 1 h-p an hr is not enough.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [82 days between previous and next post]
By likard 2015-03-01 10:04:06  
I am having a bugger of a time on this and could use some advice.
Gear
Ngqoqwanb dunna
hagondes hat, stoicheion medal, friomisi, hecate
hagondes, helios, strendu, +6 int diamond ring
toro, aswang, hagondes, weatherspoon +1

Food, c. snow cone

If I use regen resh auras, I dont deal enough damage, If I do mab I do about 500 per t1 nuke. I time out of battle, not dying.

Which geo/indi spells do people use? Any other tips?
 Asura.Llaessnar
user: Llaessnar
By Asura.Llaessnar 2015-03-01 10:41:24  
I used gear similar to this, hagondes piece being +1 for most with some meh mab augments (+10/15)with only indi-regen most of the time and nuking t1 for close to 600. With t1 costing even less nowadays MP shouldnt be an issue. Try bringing potion if needed....practice your positioning...

But you should really invest on nuking set to get those t1 nuke closer to 600.
By likard 2015-03-01 13:55:50  
Im not sure what type of gear you use to get 600 dd per t1 nuke. I just upgraded all the i119 helios gear to +15-20 mab, food, i-mab and barely hit 500 now. can you link a gear set that does 600 dd on a t1, include buffs, and food?
By likard 2015-03-01 20:04:34  
I would like to post a bit more since I just beat it.
I ended up having to set up gearswaps for it. I idled in 5mp refresh with the rest being -dt/-mdt gear. My casting gear was as stated in my second post: helios with mab augments. I never did get 600 dd tier 1 nukes.

Start: started with indi-(mab), scroll of instant shell, C. Snow cone.
Get close and use a geo-(mab). Aggro mob. Use correct element to destroy loupons as he drops them. Every time he drops one, I moved around so next one wouldn't be on top of a current one. I would leave the bubble of my geo spell if paralyze or mab down were applied.
At about 50% hp left on the mob, I was low on hp. I life-cycled>>geo-regened>>life-cycled again for full health. After this point I switched to indi-regen and stayed mobile.
I did not bother with cardinal chant directions. I would run out of range for tier 3/4 spells cast by boss.
Recognizing the boss's loupons on sight is critical for fast kills.

Geo-Poison: blue purple orb >>use lightning
Geo-Fade:red and black fire >>use water
Geo-Malaise: blue purple orb with lightning sparks>>use stone
Geo-Vex: yellow orb with X and a circle around it >>use blizzard
Geo-Languor: pink flower >>use fire
Geo-Slow: crackling yellow and black >>use aero
Geo-Paralysis: ice elemental>>use fire
Geo-Gravity: bright green>>use blizzard

Having said that, I often had trouble visually telling which one I was looking at. One my screen Malaise and poison looked very similar. Slow occasionally looked nothing like an earth elemental loupon.

I would normally open with t2>>t1>>t1>t2 dead loupon. If I really wasn't certain, I opened with t1 to test it. My t1 spells did 450 base, 520 with indi-MAB, 545 ish with snow cone food.

Because my idle set had 5 mp refresh in it, I never really needed to worry about mp. (I used: relic hands, hagondes body, assiduity legs). I never used any job abilities other than life cycle.

My first few runs with no gear swaps, I would get the boss to 40% ish before timing out. Mostly bc I was always wasting time getting regens up; I also never had Indi-MAB bc I always needed hp. First run with gearswaps with a -dt idle set I got the boss to 10% with no food or shell. Final run with food and shell I finished at the 5 minute warning.

This fight is not a joke, it is not super easy for the average person. Proper gear gear sets make a huge difference. Food and items help a lot. Sparks gear will not cut it. i113 skirmish will not cut it. The extra MDB from i119 gear helps mitigate a lot of magic damage. Recognizing loupons on sight is the most important time saver.
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2015-03-01 20:42:29  
Grats on your win.

It was an interesting fight. I had that issue with luopans getting stacked and not knowing what to nuke. That cost me some time early on.

I did bolster'd fade and indi-acumen at start, after which all the nukes just kinda slid off me.

I think I was using T3 or T4 nukes, and dropping each luopan in 2 nukes. Used Seidr body to mitigate MP issues. Used regen and refresh drinks, and brought vile elixir/+1 and some Hi-elixirs. Pretty much kept HP up without ever having to indi-regen.

And I was pretty well geared and already had a gearswap lua.

I didn't realize there was a decent MAB food at the time, Or I'd have used it.

With all the prep above, I managed to clear on my first attempt, with about 30 seconds left. <,<
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-03-01 20:52:10  
The trick to this fight I found was to run and gun in the capacity of never staying in the same place once he put a luopan out. That way you never had stacked luopans.
[+]
By Heimdel 2015-03-23 00:04:43  
Where do you actually start the quest line so can do the bcnm and the rest of them?
 Shiva.Kienasia
サーバ: Shiva
user: kienasia
By Shiva.Kienasia 2015-03-23 00:59:15  
Hope this helps Heimdel, I found it when I was looking around the iternet for it one day.(Just look at jadey's post and it gives you all the information for the phases) http://de.ffxivpro.com/forum/topic/43965/geo-ergon-weapon/
By Heimdel 2015-03-23 01:08:35  
Shiva.Kienasia said: »
Hope this helps Heimdel, I found it when I was looking around the iternet for it one day.(Just look at jadey's post and it gives you all the information for the phases) http://de.ffxivpro.com/forum/topic/43965/geo-ergon-weapon/

Thanks. Weird noone seemed to post the actually steps to do them. All that is listed on wiki and bg that I could find was the items needed.