user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-12-04 22:15:19  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
+

Its a Bird, Just RNG or THF it to Death

4 step takes it down to 55% area even with my average sam

Precisely, the nm's (Arke is a Complete joke compared to the rest anyways) are pretty easy really if your DD's are geared to Delve Standard

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-04 22:19:23  
Also kylos from having played with you I know you are too kind to pug folk always willing to give em a chance not saying that is a bad thing just that it might be a hindrance lol
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-04 22:21:36  
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
support being sparks geared and brd only 2 song due to pure lazy on my part if that helps
you pimp

Lol in a way yes as I treat all my alts as ho's and put them on the street lookin like trash my whm for example did that fight without a top because I have a catboob fetish

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-12-04 22:23:39  
Also kylos from having played with you I know you are too kind to pug folk always willing to give em a chance not saying that is a bad thing just that it might be a hindrance lol

You know me, if I can get that lower level player something nice, they might remember me for years to come. :) I always give people a chance.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-04 22:23:50  
No fair yours have gear lol ffs mines a mithra named happyending runnin about topless
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2014-12-04 22:25:27  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »

You know me, if I can get that lower level player something nice, they might remember me for years to come. :) I always give people a chance.

As do I usually... but in doing so one should also ensure the win by taking those who can help get that gear for that newer player.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-12-04 22:27:12  
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Cerberus.Kylos said: »

As do I usually... but in doing so one should also ensure the win by taking those who can help get that gear for that newer player.

If I run with someone and they are clearly a hindrance, I will politely tell them to get some better gear before trying again. Some lower geared players are good players and still contribute to a win, even if it is harder.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-04 22:28:39  
Lol your tojil win struggle I remember tryin to help you get it and passing out after a few fails
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-12-04 22:32:53  
Lol your tojil win struggle I remember tryin to help you get it and passing out after a few fails

Oh I know, there was always that one person with no clue. I remember the first tojil clear I ran though, 18 man alliance, and they thanked me a lot after that run. I had a strategy and the players followed everything. Good times.

Edit: Also the Shark run with Conagh. Probably the most fun event since the dynamis days. Although it wasn't exactly a PUG, it was quite a lot of people thrown together and expected to work.
By Pantafernando 2014-12-04 23:19:22  
Valkurm is pretty evasive, and thats the only factor that prolong the fight. Stacking acc buffs, eva- debuffs could make the fight fast, i did with brd+cor acc and rdm distract, plus focus and aggressor, amd still a lot of misses, but its not like he can wipe. Spamming curagas will keep everyone alive.

I used a rdm/blm to ocasional stuns, and that can be used if one wants anextra security, he was being stunned pretty easily, there was a okish window to hit stun, and he wasnt immune to it also.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2014-12-04 23:45:58  
Rem pld, mythic sam(or rng), thf, whm, rem brd, geo or cor = win on anything
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-12-04 23:47:41  
non-rem thf, mnk, whm, brd with half decent gear = win on anything
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-12-05 00:17:23  
Absolutely wrecked Joyous, Lumberjill, Strix and Arke with PLD DNC THF BRD COR RDM. Only Lumberjill did any real damage with its stonega. The birds get quite evasive if not dispelled. Joyous was a joke.
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2014-12-05 03:52:36  
Only bothered to fight Valkurm so far, 1240 acc and torpor (~-69 eva) was 87% hit rate, didn't pay much attention to -stats but even with the eva boost hit rate should be capping at about 1325 acc, might be different because of constant -DEX or the nature of GEO debuffs.

We use DRG MNK MNK WHM BRD GEO, and the DRG destroys it