Melee WHM Question

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Melee WHM question
Melee WHM question
By emein 2014-12-22 05:18:01  
I've recently leveled whm and was wondering about current gear.
 Shiva.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Ladyofhonor 2014-12-22 08:11:03  
Not the best, I don't think, but I use espial gear. Put the Tenzen Battlecast Gaiters on feet and will eventually get the Ouryu body. Not sure if Unity has any melee mage gear for the other slots. Kayapa cape, Cetl belt, rajas/beeline rings, DA or DW earrings, Iqabi necklace.
By emein 2014-12-22 10:57:49  
Thank you
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-12-22 12:47:08  
emein said: »
Thank you

Could also check here, missing WS Realmrazer sets these give some solid DPS and capped gear haste~ might be better but these are good.

White Mage Guide - DD Node
 Asura.Loire
サーバ: Asura
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2014-12-22 13:15:21  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Thank you

Could also check here, missing WS Realmrazer sets these give some solid DPS and capped gear haste~ might be better but these are good.

Figure I'll mention it here Conagh, kaabnax hat with haste and dex aug and bokwus pants path C will nab you more acc and the haste should free up belt choices, shetal, olseni and such. Trying to do this from memory on my phone here, it might force you to use the ammo +1 for its haste to cap.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-22 13:16:45  
Cure/debuff only.

Melee WHMs are {too weak}
By camaroz 2014-12-22 13:47:15  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Cure/debuff only.

Melee WHMs are {too weak}

GTFO
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2014-12-22 14:00:54  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Thank you

you need to remove Hurch'lan Sash from the High Accuracy set, for obvious reasons.

Kingnobody............. just stfu lol
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-22 14:04:31  
Wait, people think I was being serious?

I don't care how you play your game, just make sure you don't pull that ***during an event I'm in and in charge of.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2014-12-22 14:09:23  
Quote:
Figure I'll mention it here Conagh, kaabnax hat with haste and dex aug and bokwus pants path C will nab you more acc and the haste should free up belt choices, shetal, olseni and such. Trying to do this from memory on my phone here, it might force you to use the ammo +1 for its haste to cap.

For WHM Espial Cap has 22DEX and 5 ACC and 7% Haste beating out all other options I think.

Bokwus Gloves C are also a great piece to have for Accuracy purposes.
 Asura.Loire
By Asura.Loire 2014-12-22 14:47:33  
Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
Quote:

For WHM Espial Cap has 22DEX and 5 ACC and 7% Haste beating out all other options I think.

Bokwus Gloves C are also a great piece to have for Accuracy purposes.
Always forget that hat is mage wearable
 Leviathan.Kaparu
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2014-12-22 14:54:32  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wait, people think I was being serious?

I don't care how you play your game, just make sure you don't pull that ***during an event I'm in and in charge of.

Status ailments allowing, and granted that an off-the-street healer is most likely incapable of doing so, meleeing is almost certainly the optimal decision these days. Curagas become more efficient, melee damage is respectable, and Mystic Boon makes it virtually impossible to run out of MP
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-12-22 17:12:16  
Yeah I dont take Melee WHM super seriously, I try to maintain defense with my sets. Although those are some interesting choices to be sure.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Jimkun
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Jimkun 2014-12-22 17:51:55  
Melee WHM can be a very good option. All depends on the type of people you are surrounded by and how they play as playing like this really does not conform to the majority of the player-bases around and will garner a lot of lackluster opinions and enthusiasm. Currently I run sindri and skirmish+2 and am working on relic and do fine in delve, AAs, and other events. The only issue I have found is in overall acc on the 125+ mobs. Damage otherwise has rarely been an issue and I enjoy having dps competitions with my mnk friends and the only straw they hold on me is the amount of DA and TA they have. The main whm likes having me around because I run with Misery up to esuna the pt instantly and can devotion the whm or martyr the party as needed as well as support heal and buff.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Malothar
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-12-22 18:31:02  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Okay. what would you guys change?

Not much different between the jobs, but this is my set for 120+ for Geo. Caps Haste in Adoulin with Ionis, swap belt to Cetl outside of Adoulin. Ramuh Ring +1s for more acc.

ItemSet 331800

Dunno about Whm, but as Geo Acc is by far the worst problem. Even with that set + sushi some things can be problematic. Not serious enough about it to scarf down Riverfin on a consistent basis.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Loire
By Asura.Loire 2014-12-22 19:01:05  
ItemSet 331802
what i'd be using in high acc set. Bokwus gloves wouldn't cap haste with ionis, come close though.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Loire
By Asura.Loire 2014-12-22 19:25:13  
Personally I just want someone to handhold me and give me a perfect mystic boon +120 set. Aside from just stat dump in the MND with ilvl gear.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-12-22 20:06:30  
Why does that look like Kirito from SAO and his cousin? >_>

Or is this ust all Japanese Anime?